Hollie Campbell #2 Had a baby with her man, but turns out he not a fan and he ran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls anyone think villus has another baby on the way? He shared a video of “what we imagine 2 under 2 to be like” and the hands over the eyes emoji!!🫣

He has been on dating apps up until a few weeks ago so if he is having another one it’s not from any serious relationship.
i know his past is horrendous but something makes me feel sad that he doesn’t see Corey. I bet she’s a right weapon if you cross her, she comes across a horrible person. I think he should be allowed contact even in a contact centre, she knew who he was when she got in bed with him so she can’t use his past as an excuse now.

Reactions: 4
I bet she’s a right weapon if you cross her, she comes across a horrible person. I think he should be allowed contact even in a contact centre, she knew who he was when she got in bed with him so she can’t use his past as an excuse now.
How very dare you- that was all lies and people who were jealous trying to break them up! (joke!)

It's well known locally that she was a bit 'desperate' when it came to men/settling down, so it really came as no surprise she denied everything that was being said about his past- although having spent a lot of time around his hometown she should really have listened- but there you go.
God knows what was the reason behind their split- you'll never hear the 'right' version, but I agree- he should have contact.
I'd say there's legal stuff going on behind the scenes tbh. It takes forever to sort out visitation etc.

Reactions: 3
I feel for him. By his stories he does get to see him for a period then bam nothing for ages.
I did see he post yesterday I think saying miss you and thought she had stopped contact. Again.

I wouldn’t fancy trying to reason with her. I’d think her way or no way. He would be. Water going through courts to get access. As said even at a contact centre.