Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She so real & relatable & shows the true side to motherhood unlike alot of other instagramers these days only showing the good, Shes hilarious too & I love how she doesn't dress how others expect her to dress, she has her own style & sticks to it.

VIP Member
I used to like her and I do find her funny but I feel like most of her posts are for the gram now and ‘taking the piss’ why people don’t follow her but you can tell it’s real? She’s nowhere near the league of the other awful instamums but every post is kind of going on about why isn’t she being paid to advertise shit and ‘I hope people follow us lololol’ but it’s just getting a bit old- plus the over filtered photos made my eyes bleed. Sorry- just my opinion, don’t shoot me 😬
Aw yeah, I really like her and have followed her for a few years but I’ve always wondered why she filters her pics in that way. I wondered if my eyes must see different to others and maybe it is a good filter but to me it’s an especially unflattering filter for the humans in the pics, the colour it changes the skin is not normal

Luce0331

VIP Member
Anyone else concerned about how much the baby cries? She literally is sooo miserable I’d see a doctor if I was Hannah