Hobbitsandme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this accountand the stuff she’s been doing about her daughters adoption has been really touching and it’s lovely to see an unconventional family and honest ups and downs
Love her style too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I like her too she cracks me up! I like she does follow Fridays but it’s not all cliques. I found sum other accounts like alabammalola and 5Whyz and Kelly metcalf from her too

Oh I love her too. She’s the kind of mum that should be getting free tit, left right and centre just because she’s fab.

I don’t know if this word is used anymore but I like the fact she’s kinda kooky and into serial killers 😂.

Re adoption. I didn’t clock for ages it was T that was adopted.

I think if she saw this she’d be properly touched.

I think she’s great. Always responds to messages you send via her stories too, very engaging.

She so real & relatable & shows the true side to motherhood unlike alot of other instagramers these days only showing the good, Shes hilarious too & I love how she doesn't dress how others expect her to dress, she has her own style & sticks to it.

She really is so down to earth and is someone who says it like it is and doesn't take herself seriously at all. Her quote challenge was hilarious

Reactions: 2
Omg yes I couldn't stop laughing at that. I really don't understand why she isn't shared more or why on earth that companysaid we can't work with her. I hope she sees this because we need more honest people on instergram instead of people who are in it for money and have swipe this on every bloody story.

Reactions: 1
She has seen and she thanked the tattlers on her thread for being so nice. Also said she’s worried about people turning on her like in other threads.

Hannah, no one has anything bad to say because you’re not a dick. Just carry on doing you like the majestic rainbow lady you are 🌈

Reactions: 3
Aw bless her. Hannah you are safe here. Just keep being you. Real and down to earth. 🌈

She's awesome. I started following recently on a recommendation and since then have unfollowed some others who are just so fake and annoying.

I love this account. Hannah is so funny and down to earth and doesn’t sugar coat anything. She always replies to messages as well which i like. One of my favourite accounts

I used to like her and I do find her funny but I feel like most of her posts are for the gram now and ‘taking the piss’ why people don’t follow her but you can tell it’s real? She’s nowhere near the league of the other awful instamums but every post is kind of going on about why isn’t she being paid to advertise tit and ‘I hope people follow us lololol’ but it’s just getting a bit old- plus the over filtered photos made my eyes bleed. Sorry- just my opinion, don’t shoot me 😬

Reactions: 3
I used to like her and I do find her funny but I feel like most of her posts are for the gram now and ‘taking the piss’ why people don’t follow her but you can tell it’s real? She’s nowhere near the league of the other awful instamums but every post is kind of going on about why isn’t she being paid to advertise tit and ‘I hope people follow us lololol’ but it’s just getting a bit old- plus the over filtered photos made my eyes bleed. Sorry- just my opinion, don’t shoot me 😬
I agree she always makes a joke out of wanting to advertise and get ‘free tit’ but it’s so clear she’s not joking and really wants to make money out of Instagram! I just think get a job! Also find it unsettling how upset she gets when she loses followers like she becomes depressed and is absent from Instagram for a few days like she’s mourning or something! Like really do you not have more important things to worry about like your children

• Heart
Reactions: 2