Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carebear123

Hannah is hilarious love the fact shes bought a pram not gifted and tells us not to bother its shit 🤣🤣unlike the other insta mums who would sell there souls for a kitkat

• Heart
Reactions: 1

somepeople

Yeah just a coincidence aye 🤣
Yes, why on earth would I want to make that up! I follow Hannah and the youngest is quite often referred to as the most miserable baby. And even if it was in response to her story what difference would that make ?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Why give your baby girl a pretty name like Matilda if you’re just going to refer to her as ‘Peg’ I know peggy is her middle name but why not just name her that if you prefer it so much 🤷‍♀️

Clementine

VIP Member
Oh I love her too. She’s the kind of mum that should be getting free shit, left right and centre just because she’s fab.

I don’t know if this word is used anymore but I like the fact she’s kinda kooky and into serial killers 😂.

Re adoption. I didn’t clock for ages it was T that was adopted.

I think if she saw this she’d be properly touched.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Labour had made themselves completely unelectable thanks to Jeremy Corbyn so I think that was her dilemma on her post rather than being a die-hard Conservative who actually likes Boris? I liked her Insta account - had a quick look at her FB account & the Tory post and it seems to be one for family/friends rather than an ‘influencer’ account.

RedJT

Yeah I like her too she cracks me up! I like she does follow Fridays but it’s not all cliques. I found sum other accounts like alabammalola and 5Whyz and Kelly metcalf from her too

Luce0331

VIP Member
I Dont think she likes having their names on social media especially Tamara I think it's something to do with her adoption maybe. But she doesn't like her second name on their.
She’s said her name is Tamara loads of times though hence how we know it lol

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I think she made a conscious decision about a month or so before her Insta break to remove all details of their surname and not use T’s full name due to her being adopted to try and reduce her future digital footprint. Obviously old followers will still know what It is but new followers won’t and it won’t show up in search results.

Variousartists

Does anyone know if she still has Instagram? I took a break from it and I can't find her page now it says this link may be broken or removed she was one of my favourites ☹

OcupuS

I love this account. Hannah is so funny and down to earth and doesn’t sugar coat anything. She always replies to messages as well which i like. One of my favourite accounts