Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

April773

Used to really like this girl but getting bored of the whole leaving instagram thing and then few months later "I'm back!!" It was interesting at first but happened too many times now, its like make your bloody mind up, in or out.

Why give your baby girl a pretty name like Matilda if you’re just going to refer to her as ‘Peg’ I know peggy is her middle name but why not just name her that if you prefer it so much 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don't get this either. Its not unusual to have nicknames but if that's mainly what you're gonna call her then why not make that her 1st name? Laura Cleary another instagrammer has just a baby girl called Penelope but they call her Poppy! What's the point??

Reactions: 1

Eachpeach

VIP Member
What was her last name again I tried looking her up on Facebook but couldn't find her redford radford radfern 🤔

John1960

Omg yes I couldn't stop laughing at that. I really don't understand why she isn't shared more or why on earth that companysaid we can't work with her. I hope she sees this because we need more honest people on instergram instead of people who are in it for money and have swipe this on every bloody story.

carebear123

hannah please come back to Instagram I actually miss seeing your story's and following you.

so happy for them all with new baby on the way

Luce0331

VIP Member
I think she made a conscious decision about a month or so before her Insta break to remove all details of their surname and not use T’s full name due to her being adopted to try and reduce her future digital footprint. Obviously old followers will still know what It is but new followers won’t and it won’t show up in search results.
Ahh thanks for explaining!

Mum2boys

Hannah is hilarious love the fact shes bought a pram not gifted and tells us not to bother its shit 🤣🤣unlike the other insta mums who would sell there souls for a kitkat
That made me laugh hope she can get a new one that thing wobbled badly

Carysssss

She's awesome. I started following recently on a recommendation and since then have unfollowed some others who are just so fake and annoying.

freckledfox

Hannah was the only instamum I could relate to and didn’t feel like I was doing anything the wrong way after watching her stories with a brew before the kids got up. So glad she’s pregnant again, I’m dying to know if the littlest hobbit is a boy or girl. If you ever read this Hannah, you’re missed in the instacommunity! 💛

• Heart

carebear123

i really like hannah,her story's are funny and relatable.shes one of the normal ones on insta.doesnt push shit on people,doesn't make people feel crap about them selves.
I can relate to her as a mum shes not all about money which is rare these days on insta.shes not a stuck up bitch like some of the other insta mums and shes not in a silly insta mum circle.
i loved her storys and posts about adoption.
hope she stays how she is and doesnt change for the gram.

Anyone else concerned about how much the baby cries? She literally is sooo miserable I’d see a doctor if I was Hannah
some babies are mardier than others my middle child used to cry all the time and look like she was hard done by 😂 trust me that wasnt the case it was just how she was as a baby.clingy and a mardy bum,shes now a 12 year old independent happy pre teenager with the occasional mardy pre teen attitude and mardy face.all kids are different and kids change all the time.

Pixiepie

I’m actually really disappointed in the Tory voting but the picture of her pregnant announcement has gone as well