HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hi Hilary!!! 👋 Thanks for dropping in and getting inspiration for new content this week!!!! And for referencing your tan and how badly it is on and wears off!!! Drop in again soon hun!!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this utter scutter about Wednesdays? 🤣🤣🤣
More bullshit she repeats on a weekly basis alongside: body-checking workout videos, pics of pre workout, talking about sylliflor, pics of smoothie bowls, talking about Sculpted by Aimee, name dropping Rebecca O’Rourke constantly and pointless videos of eye bleeping herself, opening curtains, eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tan on her hands and LACK of tan on her back when she’s stretching in her recent stories 😳

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion - sylliflor, pre workout and dodgy tan for the win, if I workout hard enough I'll be Rebecca's twin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate the whole “omg lads HOW am I here? there must be some mistake” when she gets invited to an event. Like, you got invited to an event because you’re flat out on Insta every day trying so hard to be an influencer, that’s why you’re there! I just hate the fake humble/relatable bullshit. Your one Dev Skehan is awful for it too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh how the tables have turned..Hils off at a Primark Event with all the Instahuns..Laura spending the morning on about her washing machine setting🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.