HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the whole “omg lads HOW am I here? there must be some mistake” when she gets invited to an event. Like, you got invited to an event because you’re flat out on Insta every day trying so hard to be an influencer, that’s why you’re there! I just hate the fake humble/relatable bullshit. Your one Dev Skehan is awful for it too
Any thread for that Dev one?? She seems a total fool

Reactions: 4
Any thread for that Dev one?? She seems a total fool
No, don’t think there is. I liked her when I first followed her but she’s sooooo thirsty and tries way too hard. I was exhausted watching her in Barcelona hauling around outfits to change into just for the purpose of getting content 😩😩 the cringeeeeee

Reactions: 3
There’s not a hope she had the best sleep everrrr in a poxy bunk bed. Say she was ripping she didn’t get a double bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she blocked me or has she not been posting . I never even say anything to her. Anyone know how I came view her profile

Nope yous are missing nothing. Promoting FemFuelz, making an açai bowl on the floor and licking RORs arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whos she in Glasson Lakehouse with?Must be a fella!The dress bit OTT🤣
Same fella she's been dangling in and out off stories for a while now 🙄 like good bleeping christ,get over yourself you melt. No doubt waiting for the perfect big reveal post..why don't you reveal why yourself and Dan broke up..People are alot more interested in that rather than your newest shag

Reactions: 3
Ah here, sorry to go all covid police but she works in healthcare and went in to work today smothered with a "head cold". Am I wrong in thinking even with a negative antigen she shouldn't be going to work while she has symptoms?!

Reactions: 6
Ah here, sorry to go all covid police but she works in healthcare and went in to work today smothered with a "head cold". Am I wrong in thinking even with a negative antigen she shouldn't be going to work while she has symptoms?!
The rules were different for healthcare workers at stages because of staff shortages, so maybe she was ok to go in 🤷🏻‍♀️It’s hard to keep up!

Reactions: 2
As a fellow health professional I find it worrying that Hilary boosts about drinking FOUR litres of water before 10am. How is she a nurse and so ignorant to the dangers of this. No.1: drinking more than 3 litres of fluids a DAY is considered polydipsia. No. 2: drinking fluids in this kind of volume depletes your sodium levels entirely and is very dangerous. She is a joke!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
As a fellow health professional I find it worrying that Hilary boosts about drinking FOUR litres of water before 10am. How is she a nurse and so ignorant to the dangers of this. No.1: drinking more than 3 litres of fluids a DAY is considered polydipsia. No. 2: drinking fluids in this kind of volume depletes your sodium levels entirely and is very dangerous. She is a joke!
A double training session and now she's going to skip for 42 minutes? How have her family not intervened at this point?? The double session alone was more than enough for one day. The fact she used the word 'have to' when referring to the skipping must have been a Freudian slip.

Reactions: 13
Jesus she must be pissing like a race horse too!!

Reactions: 1
A double training session and now she's going to skip for 42 minutes? How have her family not intervened at this point?? The double session alone was more than enough for one day. The fact she used the word 'have to' when referring to the skipping must have been a Freudian slip.
Yeah, the double today was because she was sick yesterday and couldn’t do any exercise. It’s very worrying putting that pressure on yourself when your body is not well

Reactions: 7
That teeth whitening strip she is using is useless. There is no teeth whitening strip bar crest that has bleaching in it. The bleach stuff that is needed for whitening is barred in the EU. And there is her going on about how she thinks her teeth are white after 1 use. Give over Hilary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.