HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still referring to her sister as "the person" she went on holidays with. Jaysus get over yourselves we know Laura was there 🙄
Don’t understand the secrecy? Does she want her viewers to think it was Danny so she doesn’t have to address it? I’m confused.

Reactions: 3
Don’t understand the secrecy? Does she want her viewers to think it was Danny so she doesn’t have to address it? I’m confused.
She said previously that the person she went with didn't want it shown on social media or something like that. Makes you question why Laura didn't want it known though. Skiving off work probably.

Reactions: 5
She said previously that the person she went with didn't want it shown on social media or something like that. Makes you question why Laura didn't want it known though. Skiving off work probably.
They must think we were all born yesterday so 🤣

• Haha
I thought with her new fitness plan she was reducing the skipping? 10k last night and 5k this morning is hardly a reduction 😅

Reactions: 6
I thought with her new fitness plan she was reducing the skipping? 10k last night and 5k this morning is hardly a reduction 😅
Losing weight and getting the feedback she has about how she looks now has probably impacted her big time. I'm no PT but skipping, going to the gym, doing long walks and doing those online toning classes she's doing seems like a lot. How could you not burn yourself out doing that?

This one is a prime example of why I generally don't like seeing these weight loss journeys documented on social media. It's potentially triggering for some people, glorifies 'thinspiration' and has to be ultimately very damaging to the ego of the person running the account. 'Oh, look at all the likes my before and after losing a stone got! I wonder how many likes I'd get if I lost 2 stone? Or 3???' All this praise being heaped on someone and being told how gorgeous they look... sure they must be terrified of stopping and possibly gaining some of the weight in case, heaven forbid, the compliments stop rolling in. That would kill an attention bleep like Hilary in particular who is quite obviously LOVING being told what a ride she is. It just reinforces the message that being thin equals being beautiful, which is just so bleeping 2004.

Reactions: 20
I’d absolutely love to see a TRUTHFUL “what I eat in a day” from Hils. No more than 1,000 cals a day I’d imagine 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone gives a shite about her skipping anymore - we all just want to know what the story with the bf is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d absolutely love to see a TRUTHFUL “what I eat in a day” from Hils. No more than 1,000 cals a day I’d imagine 🙄
She does a lot of exercise so she could well be eating more and still losing.

Reactions: 2
You never see her cooking or talking about a dinner she made. Maybe the odd smoothie or porridge but id hardly call that cooking. And those takeaway salads are not cheap. Her lifestyle would be impossible for me sustain in both excercise and food buying! Not to mention the amount of clothes she buys. Each to their own but her target following id imagine wouldnt have that money to burn

I see now even Roz Purcell is talking about how she inspired her to go back skipping 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You never see her cooking or talking about a dinner she made. Maybe the odd smoothie or porridge but id hardly call that cooking. And those takeaway salads are not cheap. Her lifestyle would be impossible for me sustain in both excercise and food buying! Not to mention the amount of clothes she buys. Each to their own but her target following id imagine wouldnt have that money to burn
The amount of money she seems to put into herself in all aspects is a lot I'd say. Sur Laura can't cook for tit either. She lives on pouches of tit or the most she does is boil veg from what I've seen

Reactions: 1
Her makeup..... literally thee worst advertisement for Charlotte tilbury I've seen. Who goes around with an orange nose? Am I missing a trick here or what??

Reactions: 10
Her makeup..... literally thee worst advertisement for Charlotte tilbury I've seen. Who goes around with an orange nose? Am I missing a trick here or what??
She’s waiting for blank canvas to send her some blending brushes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.