Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The exact reason I unfollowed.. I hate how slow she talks, the king dramatic pauses.. repeating herself constantly.. dose
I can't hack watching her, she's constantly in some sort of pose, fluttering the eyelashes, over pouting, the fake pondering look, this is unnnnnnnnnnnnreal, like unreal, you need to try it, honestly it's unnnnreal. She's actually a pain in the arse. Even more irritating then Laura now tbh

Reactions: 16

#giftednotanad

Her love of sustainability and dislike of fast fashion went out the window as soon as she shed a few stone... I cannot stand how fickle these huns are. Literally not 1 word out of their mouths is sincere. Whatevers cool and earns them a few sheep is what they go for. Not a moral between their vacant heads

• Heart
  • Sad
So she’s not using her own skipping rope that she brought out and is currently working on a new skipping rope. This is the perfect example of her putting her name on anything for a few euro. I’d be so pissed off if I bought her first rope

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Isn't it great how she commits to herself to get up at stupid o clock every morning, get her skips done and even to drive to Waterford for fecking coasters yet she can't commit to her followers and announce winners of the December challenge when it's already halfway through January?!

She was the same with the tutorial she was supposed to do to show people how to shorten the ropes from her collaboration. She was weeks promising to do it before it actually got done. Same with her skipping challenges; either it would be a week into the month before she'd announce it or else she just wouldn't do it all. Full of empty promises to her followers. The only reason she even goes on stories is to admire herself.

It's so strange isn't it. Laura is on the gram every day but not one mention of Hilary's new deal!!! Is she really that bitter that she can't do a quick post or share knowing that we are all watching!
To be fair Hilary looks fab. Also to anyone who says she's obsessed or unhealthy ... not true!! I've been into fitness all my life. We should all be exercising every day... what is unhealthy is sitting on the couch watching netflix all day 🤣🤣 Regular exercise and a healthy diet is how we should all be living. Hilary is a young woman and seems full of energy. I'm v jealous cause I'm older than her and would only love to have the same energy as her
Ehh ok Hilary! And I don’t think anyone here said they or Hillary sit down and watch Netflix all day. I have commented and only reason I’ve commented is in my opinion she is obsessed with it. never once have I done 3 work out sessions in a day. . Does that make me less healthy or unmotivated to exercise than her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Jellybb

VIP Member
Hilary is under no obligation to post about anything.
Amen to this!
I would rather these idiots say nothing at all than look at an insincere post sandwiched between some sponcon! What happened was tragic, however these idiots are not obliged to comment.

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone gives a shite about her skipping anymore - we all just want to know what the story with the bf is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BabyKangaroo

Does anyone else think those scrunch-bum style leggings are rotten looking? I think they look like a giant puckered bumhole. 🙈

• Haha
The irony of the song , living my best life, no hun, you've set up a phone to record yourself opening the curtains or getting into your car pretending to drive away. The fact you have to act all that for a Instagram following is quite sad in itself . . .

• Haha
  • Heart

Winceywoo

I know she appears to becomming obsessive. A 8 km walk, thousands of skips and a gym class?? Pushing herself to stay up to exercise after a night shift? Sad for a mental health nurse to not even realise the path she's leading herself down.

• Heart

Stayhigh

I'm genuinely worried for the girl at this point. She looks like she is losing muscle mass rather than gaining it. Doing an intense workout, skipping and now bicep curls on top of it, it's too much. For that amount of exercise, if she was to gain muscle she would need to be eating at least 2500 calories a day and by the looks of things, she's not even coming close to that. And she is 100% addicted to pre workout, it's not necessary to take at all. She should really only be taking it on days she needs a massive energy boost and if she was eating right, she wouldn't need that every day. I can't believe her family haven't intervened

• Heart
She has 44k followers. Why is she so shocked that she sold 300 skipping ropes. Some of these ‘followers’ would buy bin bags if these influencers recommended them

• Haha
Reactions: 14

littlebananafairy

As a nurse working in the mental health field, you would think she would have more cop on to be flogging anxiety rings. As someone with a diagnosed anxiety disorder who has seen doctors, therapists and psychiatrists, not one of them has recommended by some cheap aliexpress shite ring from Sinead hegarty to sort me out.

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be rushing out to buy that tan, it looks cat on her!

She must have just gone on holidays to put on short shorts and admire herself cos that's about all she has done so far. I'm not a fan of Laura but at least when she went on her solo trip she got out and about.