Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh864

Did she really go into the house and set up her phone to record herself taking a hoover out of the car? Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
The NOTIONS of this wan!!Wont show us the colour of the nails yet as it might give away the colour of the dress🤣🙄🙄Its the shitty Stellar awards(Fixed by PR companies) not the bloody Oscars Hils luv🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Could this one give the sculpted by aimee arse licking a break for just one day. Its so mortifying. Clearly waiting for some sort of collab. She does look amazing, has completely changed her body and I applaud her for changing to make herself happy but it's gone from being happy and confident to completely loving herself in a smug way. She cannot take her eyes off herself, it's nearly like she's saying to the camera I know yous can't get over how unreal I look either. Everything is so over the top in her reactions and facial expressions too.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has bypassed Laura for followers but also for levels of annoyance. The long pauses, the hand gestures, the I don’t know what’s happening stares into the phone and the relentless eye fucking of herself is too much. She needs to get a life

Jenm

Looonng time lurker, found her when she was suggested to me by someone who knew I was conscious of my boobs. Have to say really disappointed that her following is growing because I feel her attitude to body image and her self worth is damaging. At the start she was like i want the boobs down and to feel good, but now she seems to have this ashamed view of her previous weight. It's all well and good being healthy but guzzling pre workout and having to go to the "gym" everyday and running on no sleep just to workout is just as bad, she is a woman of extremes to be sure. I'm mature enough to look at her and say fair play love but there's more to life and I actually feel for you, but there are younger girls that will get sucked into her twisted way of thinking.... Plus... Dear God.... I have never seen anyone eyefuck themselves as much as she does

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
It's so strange isn't it. Laura is on the gram every day but not one mention of Hilary's new deal!!! Is she really that bitter that she can't do a quick post or share knowing that we are all watching!
To be fair Hilary looks fab. Also to anyone who says she's obsessed or unhealthy ... not true!! I've been into fitness all my life. We should all be exercising every day... what is unhealthy is sitting on the couch watching netflix all day 🤣🤣 Regular exercise and a healthy diet is how we should all be living. Hilary is a young woman and seems full of energy. I'm v jealous cause I'm older than her and would only love to have the same energy as her
So the only options are being a lazy bastard sitting on the couch every day watching Netflix or else be completely obsessed with skipping/running/gym/diet and lose 3 stone? Jesus thanks a million for that amazing insight. Here's me like a twit living life with balance and maintaining weight/fitness in a healthy way, boy do I feel silly.

• Heart

Howiya12

As a fellow health professional I find it worrying that Hilary boosts about drinking FOUR litres of water before 10am. How is she a nurse and so ignorant to the dangers of this. No.1: drinking more than 3 litres of fluids a DAY is considered polydipsia. No. 2: drinking fluids in this kind of volume depletes your sodium levels entirely and is very dangerous. She is a joke!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

sh864

Don’t want to be shitting on her holiday - I do think it’s great for her that she can go away by herself and all that.. But it would be my idea of hell to go away for three days, with a bag full of gym gear and protein, sit in and play with makeup every night and just work out during the day? Is that not what she does at home anyway?

• Heart

Angiedunnit

The way she talks about her "before" body makes me uncomfortable...she acts as though she used to be obese when in fact she went from average sized girl to super-skinny

Reactions: 18

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Hilary.... people think you did nothing except skipping at the start because that is EXACTLY what you portrayed on Instagram 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Frogstomper

Someone who has done a week of nights on minimal sleep and inhaling pre-workout in order to flog herself with exercise?
Just watched her stories and it's so weird how she can't see what she's doing is strange. She didn't workout for 3 whole days so doubles it today and has a 5k walk plus skips on top. For a psychiatric nurse she has zero self awareness. Posing to show off shoulder blades, how skinny you look sideways in your hike life bandana you wear as a top in November in Ireland.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I wouldn't be rushing out to buy that tan, it looks cat on her!

She must have just gone on holidays to put on short shorts and admire herself cos that's about all she has done so far. I'm not a fan of Laura but at least when she went on her solo trip she got out and about.
No shade on solo holidays, I’ve done them. But I think a City break, even near a beach would serve her better. Touring around hop on hop off, chilling some days on the beach, bars at night are ok dependent on where you are.
Hiring an air bnb to just skip, put on your tan, eyefuck your lashes & have your solo vegan food sounds woeful to me 🤷‍♀️

littlebananafairy

It’s so strange. As someone who is in recovery from ED, I find Hillary very triggering and can’t watch her at all now. I used to make a big deal out of eating (when I ate) and made sure I had an audience so it could be to stop people nagging her about food or something.

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Started following this one earlier this year but have unfollowed now. It became very clear that she only cared about becoming insta famous. Her claims that she was so shocked at her page growing came across as very disingenious, and the over dramatic rambling stories began to annoy me. The clincher was when she announced the collab for the skipping rope and they sold out. She said she would do a demo video on how to adjust the rope for the people who bought them. Over the next week she had an excuse every day as to why she hadn't recorded the demo video, even came on one of the days and flat out just said I'm not doing it today. Like, people spent money on a product she affiliated herself with. She's obviously making something from it. The least she could do is follow through on a committment for the sados who actually bought them. If I owned the company who was selling the ropes I'd be calling her up on not holding up her end of the bargin. Thought it was ungrateful and lazy of her and unfollowed then.

• Heart
While I give her credit for speaking about the examination, the set up video of her and the boyfriend is just . . . . ????!!?!!!?!!? . Is nothing including a private conversation between a partner sacred anymore!!! The whole set up of the camera, the kissing of the belly, - is it just all for the Instagram?! It has to be!!! Hold on Danny, don’t come in, I’m recording this, so come over, sit on the bed, and pretend to talk to me and then do something cute and then get my phone will ya please and I’ll upload it!!! If it’s wrong we’ll do it again. Seriously. . . . The absolutely epitome of narcissism right there. I’m surprised she didn’t ask to record the examination at this stage. It must have annoyed the hell outta her not to be able to use for her phone for the period of time . . . I see she didn’t ring her darling sister after the examination. . I’m done with her and her page. I’ve have too much personal experience of hospitals and procedures recently myself, I don’t need to be exposed to it on social media because a influencer is now trying to make it a thing. yer are all welcome to her and the sister! 😂 can’t cope!

• Haha

Joe pesci

Lads I hate to say it but I fear our wee hils is taking this skipping/vegan/walking/running malarkey a step too far. Her cheekbones tonight in bed 😳 her face is very guant and her arms... I'm beginning to think she's taking all off this a step too far. I know exercise can become very addictive,especially once you start seeing results. I think this may be the case 😬 like she's even started going to the gym aswell now..its starting to get excessive now at this point

Frogstomper

Did she not say earlier that she’s operating on 1 hour of sleep? And now she’s horsing into the preworkout and looking for a gym? Hilz plzzzz take a day off gal
This is how you know its now an unhealthy obsession.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At what stage does Hilary Mention that the complete overhaul vegan diet, running, walking and gym sessions were also factors in her transformation??🤔 Are her followers that guillable to buy this skipping rope and believe the skipping only transformation?? If it’s this easy to influence people I’m quitting my job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16