HillaryDoes Skipping is her latest fad, did she tell you she's skipping mad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If youd like to see the video, you'll get it on waragainstinstagrammers.com

Reactions: 2
Lads again with the clutch of dreams more like knacker nightmares and the gammy dress. She always takes pics and videos in her kitchen cause I'd day she hasn't one seat or decor in her living room I'm hard set to believe she even has a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awh not her showing Kash stuff on her story.. Get ready for a week of her licking Keilidh’s hole in the hopes of a free bronzer

• Haha
Awh not her showing Kash stuff on her story.. Get ready for a week of her licking Keilidh’s hole in the hopes of a free bronzer
She learnt from the best her sissypants!! I'm sure she earns enough to purchase the damn bronzer or anything else she desires, why do all these sinfluencers do this??

Reactions: 3
She learnt from the best her sissypants!! I'm sure she earns enough to purchase the damn bronzer or anything else she desires, why do all these sinfluencers do this??
If they loved the brands as much as they claim they’d be happy to pay for products…. Like they except their followers to do via their affiliate links. There must be special genes for how to be leechy 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ah jaysus!!! Did we really need to know of her struggles inserting a moon cup.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is she seeing someone?? Yesterday she mentioned snuggly Sundays and today she says she hasn't moved in 4 days. I really think only a fella could stop Hils in her tracks

She must have the heating on 24/7, I’m cold just looking at her, me sitting here in my fluffy robe and bed socks

Reactions: 6
Ah jaysus!!! Did we really need to know of her struggles inserting a moon cup.
Actually had to unfollow, the gammy finger after losing the false nail putting in her menstrual cup, make it stop :sick: as my mother would say "is nothing scared any more" :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
Wt
Someone reads tattle
Wtf is the story with the tan
Iam amazed she hasn't been accused of black fishing.

Following her along time and used to real like her was so laid back etc but now like is a completely different person.
Remember when she had dreads and used dress in hippy kinda baggy clothes....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone was tweeting about those burgers she was raving about yesterday the date on them was 2023. Would think she’d be more for quality fresh food

Wt
Wtf is the story with the tan
Iam amazed she hasn't been accused of black fishing.

Following her along time and used to real like her was so laid back etc but now like is a completely different person.
Remember when she had dreads and used dress in hippy kinda baggy clothes....
The tan is awful. It looks so patchy and looks like she could do with a full body exfoliation

As a nurse working in the mental health field, you would think she would have more cop on to be flogging anxiety rings. As someone with a diagnosed anxiety disorder who has seen doctors, therapists and psychiatrists, not one of them has recommended by some cheap aliexpress shite ring from Sinead hegarty to sort me out.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.