Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if this pair showed up in Spain, Spain would close the curtains turn off the lights and pretend to be gone out (like when my mad aunt Mary pops by)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
where i was born, south america, over 45 years ago i had my ears pierced before i left the hospital. it used to be normal in that northern region. not sure what is its like now. i think the younger the better, otherwise i'd wait until they are teens and can look after the healing process.
I was born on the east coast of America twenty some years ago and had my ears pierced at the hospital too. I'm guessing that's not a thing anymore?? I had no idea that ear piercings on a baby are considered to be a cultural thing. I understand why some people think it shouldn't be done to a baby who has no say, but I'm glad that it was done when I was a baby. I got my second holes pierced when I was 13 and was so bad about taking care of them and eventually they closed up anyway, so it was all for nothing. Just my experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here it is... the tandem breastfeeding shot 🙄 she is SOOOOOO predictable 🥱
Yeah look at me with all my babies ! Feeding them both with my own boobies !
I had a baby but wanted another one straight away as this one was a boy and I needed a baby sister for my daughter !
So as I have a rich husband I brought another baby because one baby wasn’t enough for me but look at me now I have so many babies look at how amazing I am .... 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are there any Americans on here? I’m curious how this played out over there? It seems bizarre that he is still on NSL, did they seriously just ignore the whole story?

Reactions: 6
Posting a lot about Carmen already looking after the babies. What a load of hogwash.

Reactions: 8
I had two under two at point. Love my children but it was hectic to say the least. Barely had time to brush my hair let alone do yoga or go for a run.

My two are 3 and 4 now and I still feel overwhelmed some days and they don't get enough one to one time. I cannot imagine having that amount of children and two under 10 months!! Just bizarre

Reactions: 9
Posting a lot about Carmen already looking after the babies. What a load of hogwash.
Isn't she 7? Why is she even looking after the babies? Especially with their 50 nannies or whatever she has!

Isn't she 7? Why is she even looking after the babies? Especially with their 50 nannies or whatever she has!

Reactions: 8
Is she putting into her daughters head that, that’s what she’s there for to look after babies? Not that there is anything wrong with taking care of babies, I think being a Mam is the hardest job in the world but I wonder if she’s pushing any of the boys to look after the little ones?

Reactions: 11
Is she putting into her daughters head that, that’s what she’s there for to look after babies? Not that there is anything wrong with taking care of babies, I think being a Mam is the hardest job in the world but I wonder if she’s pushing any of the boys to look after the little ones?
Yes thats what I was thinking. She's justifying her batshit choices to her daughter by showing her that she should be looking after the babies.
And yes, re the 'I was mistaken for the nanny bullshit. She had deliberately put herself into the position of people who have to put up with that bullshit- Hispanic women being mistaken for the staff when looking after their own children. She thinks its fine because she doesn't know what it actually feels like. Because she's a privileged white woman who thinks its boring being a priveleged White woman and much more interesting to be oppressed. I know she was pretending to be Spanish and not Hispanic, but she knows a lot of people in the US have no clue about Spain and would assume she was Hispanic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes thats what I was thinking. She's justifying her batshit choices to her daughter by showing her that she should be looking after the babies.
And yes, re the 'I was mistaken for the nanny bullshit. She had deliberately put herself into the position of people who have to put up with that bullshit- Hispanic women being mistaken for the staff when looking after their own children. She thinks its fine because she doesn't know what it actually feels like. Because she's a privileged white woman who thinks its boring being a priveleged White woman and much more interesting to be oppressed. I know she was pretending to be Spanish and not Hispanic, but she knows a lot of people in the US have no clue about Spain and would assume she was Hispanic.
Yes, interesting that she didn't pretend to be Mexican or Guatamalen for example. Hmmmmm.......... I wonder why eh? The irony is that Hispanic women are undoubtedly raising the fifty odd children she keeps knocking out, I wonder if she rented out a Hispanic woman's womb. She's so unhinged she wouldn't even understand the irony.

Reactions: 12
Tbt to this HILARIOUS post from Hilary 🙈🙈🙈

Not half alluding to the fact she was being racially profiled to some degree.... shes VILE
She absolutely is vile. When all of this first blew up, I saw some stupid TikTok or Instagram video (for Martin Luther King day I think it was) she made of herself, holding her arm up against her kid’s, and trying to put into her kid’s head that they were different colours or different races from one another or something...is she trying to also give her kids the ethnic identity crisis she’s suffering from? What a total weirdo!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She absolutely is vile. When all of this first blew up, I saw some stupid TikTok or Instagram video (for Martin Luther King day I think it was) she made of herself, holding her arm up against her kid’s, and trying to put into her kid’s head that they were different colours or different races from one another or something...is she trying to also give her kids the ethnic identity crisis she’s suffering from? What a total weirdo!
You mean this? 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ahahaha yes that’s it! The stunning and brave Hilary teaches her kid about her “struggle” 🤣
Oh my god I forgot about this 🥴 she really is a bleeping idiot.. herself and her disgusting pig of a husband do NOT deserve to have children!! I would imagine those kids will need extensive therapy in the coming years!! Imagine having them two for parents? 🥴🙈

Reactions: 11
Has Alex taken himself off Instagram again?
He needs to get off social media altogether. He's embarassed himself so many times. Dragging Gillian Anderson into his wife's cultural appropriation/fraud was an all time low.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.