Hilaria Baldwin / Hillary Hayward-Thomas and Alec Baldwin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide if Alec was duped or if he knew all along but if it’s the former, he’s probably defending her in public and going apeshit in private. Can’t imagine he’ll enjoy the whole world laughing at him given his massive ego. Divorce pending I think

Reactions: 18
Still can’t get my head round this! Utterly bizarre. I saw Ireland defending her on a post, a very weak defence!

Reactions: 10
Still can’t get my head round this! Utterly bizarre. I saw Ireland defending her on a post, a very weak defence!
Yeah wasnt her defence ' why are people looking into the life of someone they dont know so deeply?' Err because it isnt that deep- the woman has lied to sell crap on social media for nearly a decade! That's why! And it's funny that someone is so nuts!

Reactions: 20
I’m not a very good liar anyway my face always gives me away but I don’t understand for even one moment how you can lie so publicly knowing that your friends and family will see and know the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s actually more than my brain can comprehend I just don’t know how anyone can do that. I can understand maybe wanting to make yourself look more exotic (wouldn’t we all) but to lie...wow. Also I would never ever be able to trust anything she ever said now. I hate liars.

Reactions: 15
I’m not a very good liar anyway my face always gives me away but I don’t understand for even one moment how you can lie so publicly knowing that your friends and family will see and know the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s actually more than my brain can comprehend I just don’t know how anyone can do that. I can understand maybe wanting to make yourself look more exotic (wouldn’t we all) but to lie...wow. Also I would never ever be able to trust anything she ever said now. I hate liars.
Brings to mind Roxanne Pallett,

Reactions: 17
This is so bizarre that she made up a whole new persona. Did she really think in this day and age she wouldn’t be exposed? Pretending English was her second language, forgetting the word for cucumber on a cookery show and having to over annunciate the name Baldwin to her family at the wedding. Not only did she name her children Spanish names but she went as far as to name the family dog Diego! Alec will be ribbed for this for a long time!!
And the neighbours in Spain where her parents have been living for 9 years say they did not even know there was a daughter in the family! Her parents and brother speak English to each other. What on earth was her motive for this ruse? She has now become an international laughing stock. Cucumber anyone? How does one laugh in Spanish?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah wasnt her defence ' why are people looking into the life of someone they dont know so deeply?' Err because it isnt that deep- the woman has lied to sell crap on social media for nearly a decade! That's why! And it's funny that someone is so nuts!
She also said she didn’t know enough about the situation which I actually buy... I don’t think her and her father have the best relationship - also I can’t imagine her and Hilary are super close, her siblings are so young they could be her own! I think generally it’s unfair for anyone to try and bring her into it when she’s a grown adult only 11 years younger than Hilary. I just highly doubt she’s spent enough time with Hilary to really know her.

Reactions: 10
And the neighbours in Spain where her parents have been living for 9 years say they did not even know there was a daughter in the family! Her parents and brother speak English to each other. What on earth was her motive for this ruse? She has now become an international laughing stock. Cucumber anyone? How does one laugh in Spanish?🤣🤣
The neighbours must have been surprised that tv doesnt exist in Spain, or cucumbers, or that none of them speak English 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also said she didn’t know enough about the situation which I actually buy... I don’t think her and her father have the best relationship - also I can’t imagine her and Hilary are super close, her siblings are so young they could be her own! I think generally it’s unfair for anyone to try and bring her into it when she’s a grown adult only 11 years younger than Hilary. I just highly doubt she’s spent enough time with Hilary to really know her.
Well apparentlyvshes 20 years younger than her 😄
Did you know they have white people in Spain!!!!!
WHAT??!! Anyway, shes clearly passing herself off as Latina but thought that would be an easier lie to he caught out on in the US so said she was Spanish. Her spraytan is quite dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just found out about this today! I’m down the rabbit hole! Absolutely fascinating. I always knew there was something a little... como de dice.... strange about her!

Reactions: 14
So so funny. The fact that the kids all have Spanish names. And they aren’t just Baldwin’s, They are Baldwinitos. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m finding the whole thing so weird but hugely entertaining. The fact it’s smart Alec’s wife is the icing on the cake. Not so smart now, eh?
Never liked him since the phone message he left calling Ireland a pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m finding the whole thing so weird but hugely entertaining. The fact it’s smart Alec’s wife is the icing on the cake. Not so smart now, eh?
Never liked him since the phone message he left calling Ireland a pig.
Same here. Also there were those photos that emerged of him attacking a camera man. I grew up with a father who was very aggressive and jeckyl and Hyde with his personality. He could be perfectly charming in company but it was all fake. Alec kind of reminds me of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don't get is that she seems quite nice? And also quite sane, outside of the Spanish bullshit.

With other liars like Jameela and Jack Monroe, they are clearly unhinged, have a nasty streak, and compulsively lie about a huge variety of things. Whereas Hilaria is nice and only seems to lie about the one thing, or rather, all her lies are on the same theme.

There's something about this I'm just not getting. My best theory so far is that she wanted to be Spanish to get Alec's attention, and to make herself stand out in a crowd. When she first met Alec, she wasn't famous, and she got away with it. She didn't think ahead that she would have to continue this facade with much more intense media attention in the future. But as she got more famous, not only did she continue to get away with it, but it became her brand, and she benefited from it. By this point, she had dug herself into a hole she couldn't get out of. But she relaxed anyway, because it had been so long, and the media still weren't calling her out.

I'm horrified to hear about comparing her orange "darker" skin with her children's white skin, and talking about racism. That shows that she is in fact involving her kids in the delusions, and confusing them with false backstories about their own family, and offensive lessons about non-existent racism. This makes me doubt my theory, and I wonder if she's actually a high-functioning mentally ill person, without the nasty narc streak that most fantasists have.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.