heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find most funny/sad about Cheri is how she is always late to the game.

She decided to become an IG thot two years ago when she’s already in her 30s. Most successful “influencers” are in their 20s and started their accounts 5 years ago.

She started doing this whole MAGA/Neo Nazi thing less than a year ago - just in time for Trump to be voted out of office in a few months (don’t forget to vote, my American friends). Tomi Lohren has been doing what Cheri’s trying to for years. Even Kathy Zhu’s been spewing her nonsense for over a year now.

I wonder what she’ll be doing in 2 years - maybe she’ll try to donate her eggs or start investing in cryptocurrency?? 🤣
probably trying to sell her fake nail project for $500 a time whilst tying desperately to reconcile being a hardcore “conservative” espousing family values with actually being a lazy, entitled, arrogant, lying, work shy moron with an onlyfans page. And still trying to hide her calipetite and tinysweetheart antics.

Reactions: 1
Lol her stories on Alinsky and Marxism.
Anyone with a brain can easily research and learn that conservatives like the Tea Party movement ALSO cribbed his notes when they organized!!! That is until they found him connected to Hillary and Obama and decided it was better to create propaganda to demonize him LOLOLOLOL

wow, Cheri, please practice what you preach and do your own research vs just copying other people’s tweets. she’s her worst version yet : parroting all these lies, all for a little attention! She can’t believe how many followers and fans she gets from creating trash. Well, trash begets trash - this won’t end well.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what she’ll be doing in 2 years - maybe she’ll try to donate her eggs or start investing in cryptocurrency?? 🤣
lol she doesn't have any eggs left at this point and you know it. otherwise she would have been pregnant by now! not to make light of fertility struggles, but I bet she isn't fertile at all.

This ugly horse just defended the police who killed George Floyd. She said “anybody watch the full video? He kept saying he couldn’t breathe while sitting in the back of the police car before they sat on his neck.”

witch, how are you gonna defend them KNEELING ON HIS NECK FOR 7 MINUTES STRAIGHT?
He deserved to die? You think the police are all in the clear now and justified now?? What a satanic ugly ape she is.

Every day she also rants about how the ~media~ doesn’t talk about Bill Clinton visiting Epstein’s pedalo island. witch, how are you going to conveniently ignore the fact that TRUMP also visited pedalo Island, raped multiple children and had the lawsuits to prove it, and was BEST FRIENDS with Epstein? This long faced witch is demonic. All she does is spew hate on Democrats, spread fake news about Democrats supporting pedophilia and etc, and conveniently never acknowledge Trump’s heinous wrongdoings.

She deserves the ugly life (and ugly botched crooked nose and dented tits) she has right now. Enjoy your 5’2 roid rage dude living in one of the ugliest, miserable cities in California. Enjoy living a life of no dignity where Evan’s friends and family don’t approve of you (none of them follow her on IG or acknowledge her lmaoooo).

And please, consider these surgeries next, since you are just as ugly on the inside as the outside:
-jaw shaving to reduce your hideous caveman underbite and long face
-braces or veneers for your crooked long rabbit teeth because when you think you’re cute enough to record your hateful republican videos, all people can look at are your janky yellow chicklet chompers
-ear pinning for your monkey ears
-another nose job to straighten out the first nose job
-a lobotomy because you are UNHINGED in every aspect

Reactions: 10
witch, how are you going to conveniently ignore the fact that TRUMP also visited weirdo Island, raped multiple children and had the lawsuits to prove it, and was BEST FRIENDS with Epstein?
To appeal to reason, there has been no proof, as far as I can see, that Trump did visit pedalo island, just that they flew together at some point and that they were indeed friends (do correct me if I’m wrong though!).
Regardless, I find her wAkE uP bullshit extremely cringey, along with the way she’s been trying to re-direct her followers to her politics account to “do their own research”. Between her hateful delusions and her lack of compassion, critical thinking, and education, she’s the last person I would EVER consider to be a credible authority on ANY sort of commentary — politics or not.

Reactions: 4
Agree with above - the “facts” that she is dispersing are almost beside the point, as far as my dislike for her goes. That’s the thing that really separates out heycheri for me. it wouldn’t matter if she was saying stuff more in line with my own political / ideological beliefs, I would still consider her incredibly obnoxious and toxic. She is so insanely self-involved, and cruel to boot. Those traits were all present before she “became woke to the right” or whatever bs she wants to call it.
that said I do wish that she was capable of following her own advice and doing some g-d research. It’s upsetting in this day to see a woman around my age completely dissolve her political identity into her partner - or it would be if she weren’t so despicable. Crazy that she’s so incredibly insecure in herself that she’s not even willing to risk disagreeing about politics in case that causes friction in her relationship (bc as we all know being a housewife and popping out poorly adjusted babies has been her life’s ambition for like 6 weeks). Her whole dumb life is sad but this is maybe the saddest thing. I hope she realizes before it’s too late that being with someone who doesn’t love you for who you are (a politically indifferent AA-cup) is never worth it! At the same time I hope she marries him because that would be so sloppy and I am bored.

Reactions: 5
OMG I get it now - red-pilling is the only way she can get her bf’s family to pay attention to her and meanwhile that attention is just to use her Asian looks to convert more POCs to vote red.

In fact, we know she’s a starfish girl that couldn’t give a proper blow job if her life depended on it (receipts all online Calipetite tinysweetheart!) - I bet flexing red is now the only way she can impress Evan now and get “Daddy” to keep her around. It’s her last card to play!!

Screenshot_2020-08-10 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter.png

Heycheri is asking questions that any reasonably informed educated adult would know the answers too, irrespective of political ideology. She's constantly asking to be spoonfed 'information' on Twitter, not once has she bothered trying to actively educate herself.

We're not the only ones who see it either, Heycheri blocks anyone who calls her out. I really can't wait for her to crash and burn!
Screenshot_2020-08-10 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter2.png

And also, the most galling part is Heycheri gets all this misinformation and made up tit on Twitter, then heads over to her Instagram and is all 'wAke uP pe0Ple!!1!'. I can't imagine any of the old lechers are there for her political views.

It looks like she's abandoned her OnlyFans under pretext of being 'busy moving' as well! Last seen July 24th!

That's coming up on 3 weeks, so if those suckers pay monthly she's going to need to put in an appearance to keep them around.
Screenshot_2020-08-10 OnlyFans.png

Last edited:
I’m really confused by her. She is getting all heated saying people need to look up things for themselves and not from biased “LeFt WiNg” news sources, yet she never looks anything up for herself and gets all her information from extreme right wing Twitter? Can she not see her faulty logic at play here??

She’s so bleeping gross, her new transphobic rhetoric is just beyond foul. As she embodies this bizarre MAGA character more and more, she’s having to take on more and more of the crappy views of the weird conspiracy theorists she’s simping for. The bottom is going to drop out at some point and I for one will love to see it.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_2020-08-11 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter.png

Heycheri is transphobic as f*ck, she's lying through her crooked donkey teeth again.

Screenshot_2020-08-11 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter3.png

Screenshot_2020-08-11 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter4.png

A wordpress site does NOT count as 'building a website' and she's never managed an engineer in her life, she was the coffee fetcher.
Screenshot_2020-08-11 Tweets with replies by 🇺🇸 Cheri 💋 ( politicheri) Twitter2.png

I really hope she doesn’t get dumped yet again. I’m so bored of that storyline - it’s happened so many times already.

Come on, Cheri, get engaged, become a bridezilla and then get left at the altar! Or get married and divorced after three months. My popcorn and I are ready 😁😁😁

(I would say get pregnant but no innocent baby deserves that!)

At this point she’s so pathetic it’s really just sad. She clearly has daddy issues as evidenced in all her super problematic past relationships, but this just takes the cake. I can’t get over her newest persona as a die hard Trumper. I mean, it makes sense and at this point it’s so her, but she has truly hit her lowest low. I guess the only saving grace is she’ll shed this personality eventually just like she’s shed all her past ones, it’s just a matter of time.

I'm no psychologist but it's hardly a secret that pathological narcissists attract one another... temporarily. As soon as the bond splits they'll go their separate ways.

At this point she’s so pathetic it’s really just sad. She clearly has daddy issues as evidenced in all her super problematic past relationships, but this just takes the cake. I can’t get over her newest persona as a die hard Trumper. I mean, it makes sense and at this point it’s so her, but she has truly hit her lowest low. I guess the only saving grace is she’ll shed this personality eventually just like she’s shed all her past ones, it’s just a matter of time.
Seems like her ethot phase is quietly coming to an end - no more bragging about her subs paying for her and Evan’s food, onlyfans not updated since 24th July (it doesn’t take that long to move house), less and less risqué content on her heycheri insta, no more gross posts about letting him cum in her mouth. I think she’s trying to bury it all now she’s trying to be more conservative. Her past will always haunt her though, and the people she’s desperately trying to win approval from will never give it to her because they’ll always be just two clicks away from finding it.

Reactions: 2
Seems like her ethot phase is quietly coming to an end - no more bragging about her subs paying for her and Evan’s food, onlyfans not updated since 24th July (it doesn’t take that long to move house), less and less risqué content on her heycheri insta, no more gross posts about letting him cum in her mouth. I think she’s trying to bury it all now she’s trying to be more conservative. Her past will always haunt her though, and the people she’s desperately trying to win approval from will never give it to her because they’ll always be just two clicks away from finding it.
Ha I personally just think she’s currently away from OnlyFans because she is, in fact, LAZY AS duck and would rather do absolutely zero work unless she’s broke. The moving is just a lame excuse.

Anything that takes any real work (tech job, art, writing, OhTinyHeart, Twitch, you name it), she never puts in consistent effort for more than six months at a time. The only reason she’s kept up with OnlyFans for this long is because so far, it’s the only job that has given her this much return relative to the amount of work she’s had to put in. And even then her effort has been minimal and pathetic. She knows deep down she’s far too lazy to sustain any sort of career, and wants to simply lounge around at home all day like a worm while yelling at liberals on Twitter.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.