heycheri

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an empath heycheri is, she just wants to be a kind person y'all! Didn't you know?

"Who made fat people the center of the universe?"

For someone who literally, physically, actually cries on camera because she feels critiqued, she sure is an asshole to others.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 190894
It's hard to believe Heycheri really doesn't know, either she's remedial or playing dumb for the attention.

View attachment 190893
Such an empath!!
This stupid ass. Literally only hit me up after she pissed off or got bored of her other groups.

What she really means is she'd honestly be happy with nothing but superficial people who never question her BS and go along with literally any stupid tit she's up to. Every single time a friend didn't agree with her actions she'd pivot to the next victim and spew her BS. It's hella sad because thanks to her I follow Maddy Belle and that chick is WAY more relatable than this echo chamber.

I think what I always get annoyed by was she insisted her online persona was a PERSONA. LOL babe, you wish. Online is literally the same as in person. Cheri, you're a fool 100% of the time.

Hmm.. I can't see any correlation between this Twitter guy's advice and bish making more money than him. Evan clearly isn't that bright.

Also - they moved into a new apartment. She's been saying she was gonna purchase a house, but we know it didn't happen ๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

Wow I didnโ€™t know GG was gone! Hoping this site loads faster. Thanks for setting this up!

tbh I can only stomach checking in on her once or twice a month now. Iโ€™d like to say this is rock bottom for her but heycheri always outdoes herself, so who knows whatโ€™s next?!

She will be so out of her league if her boyfriend is dumb enough to get her pregnant (which I honestly donโ€™t think he is...heโ€™ll drop her like everyone else once the novelty of her nutcase personality wears off ). She is way to self centered and lazy to raise a child.

I cant believe how abhorrent sheโ€™s become. I mean I can, but I never thought sheโ€™d turn full on hateful MAGA crazy right wing bullshit spewer. Why is she like this with everything? She could have changed parties and quietly gone about her business, but no as usual she needs to be the loudest, most obnoxious self proclaimed authority on it. Just think, her newest boyfriend could have just as easily been a left wing Bernie bro and she would be on a completely different path right now. Her tweet where sheโ€™s wearing that dumb MAGA hat and saying how it represents her standing up for what she believes in? Cheri, we know you donโ€™t have any real beliefs. You just go along with what your newest man/bank roller wants you to be. You have no real morals, values, or stances. Youโ€™re moldable and disposable.

Reactions: 5
Passingthrough23 you are doing the lordโ€™s work ensuring others donโ€™t continue to fall for Sherilynn Macaleโ€™s bullshit!

WHEN she breaks up with Evan (which has already happened twice!), she will be absolutely fucked up. Sheโ€™s always chameleon-ed herself for her bfs but this takes the cake. Sheโ€™s changed tooooo much for her tiny brain to maintain this amount of cognitive load. She will implode.

Reactions: 3
Yes thank you passingthrough for Setting this up!! Itโ€™s already better than the other site lol.
I stopped following her about 3 weeks ago and tbh itโ€™s been really beneficial to me & my mindset. I just canโ€™t deal with her crazy dishonest misguided nonsense anymore. Itโ€™s funny bc she always used to just be sort of dumb mindless entertainment but with this MAGA phase she is just so GD hateful sheโ€™s really impossible to observe even from a distance. I have no idea how she can preach peace and love and at the same time throw out blanket vitriol against any โ€œleftistsโ€ who dare to even slightly disagree with her.
One of the last things I saw was her crying about all the other SWs being sOoOo mean to her though!! Did you guys catch the complaints from people who unfortunately paid her for onlyfans mentoring? She charged like $500 then just belittled them and told them to get a new profile using a referral code from her. She is such a duplicitous jerk. Kind of wish the SW community had latched on harder to that narrative - she can always play the โ€œpeople are picking on me for supporting trumpโ€ game and garner sympathy, harder to get sympathy for swindling people.

Reactions: 5
Do any of yall remember how she would post completely fictitious conversations of guys hitting on her in the most inconceivable ways, so much so that it just wasn't believable in the slightest?

It's back! Except with bullies. We all know that NONE of this is happening to her.....because she does not leave her apartment! No one muttered about her being a "young woman" in a store, no one shouted at her for not wearing a mask, these things are all happening in her head because she wants SO BADLY for someone to engage with her that she just goes ahead and imagines it.

Reactions: 1
lol.png

Heycheri's 'research':

Screenshot_2020-07-29 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’‹ ( politicheri) Twitter3.png

Screenshot_2020-07-29 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’‹ ( politicheri) Twitter4.png

Screenshot_2020-07-29 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’‹ ( politicheri) Twitter2.png

Screenshot_2020-07-29 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’‹ ( politicheri) Twitter.png

Heycheris ENTIRE Twitter feed consists of her being a remedial idiot, she has no idea about actual politics or any knowledge of current events whatsoever.

I really can't wait for this trainwreck to crash and burn.

Screenshot_2020-07-29 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’ 18+ NSFW ( heycheri) Twitter.png

Want to guess how that conversation went?๐Ÿ˜†
Hey, it's Cheri I need help validating veterans joining my OnlyFans where they can see my $5 vag and big toxic bolt-ons!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is gold. I lolโ€™Ed at โ€œKadafi?โ€ :LOL::LOL: No wonder she gets swept away by her bfโ€™s conservative views, sheโ€™s not educated enough to develop any opinions of her own.

1.jpg

Heycheri doesn't, that's for sure! It's kind of stunning not only how mind f*ckingly stupid she actually is but how unaware that she is.

Screenshot_2020-08-03 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’‹ ( politicheri) Twitter.png

Prepared for what? Heycheri's gone full MAGAtard.

Screenshot_2020-08-03 Tweets with replies by ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Cheri ๐Ÿ’‹ ( politicheri) Twitter2.png

Just like you wanted to become the President's speech writer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this dude hit the nail on the head. heycheri/politicheri has no friends of EITHER gender because she's such an all around asshole.

What I find most funny/sad about Cheri is how she is always late to the game.

She decided to become an IG thot two years ago when sheโ€™s already in her 30s. Most successful โ€œinfluencersโ€ are in their 20s and started their accounts 5 years ago.

She started doing this whole MAGA/Neo Nazi thing less than a year ago - just in time for Trump to be voted out of office in a few months (donโ€™t forget to vote, my American friends). Tomi Lohren has been doing what Cheriโ€™s trying to for years. Even Kathy Zhuโ€™s been spewing her nonsense for over a year now.

I wonder what sheโ€™ll be doing in 2 years - maybe sheโ€™ll try to donate her eggs or start investing in cryptocurrency?? ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.