Hey it’s Romeca

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely the second one. She’s easy to find on LinkedIn. Not a fashion job or anything related or particularly glam so I’d say she needs the money. Crazy commute though, couldn’t she have found something nearer, maybe Bristol if it had to be a city?

I see she’s got a job in London.
Boredom set in with living in the countryside and the locals not being impressed by someone insta famous or necessity to support the lavish life and lack of paid social media work?
Her tubby mate SurreyMama aka Sarah in Dorset had to get a job too. Poor things! Imagine!

Romeca grinds my gears. Her husband must be a bloody millionaire the amount of designer gear she is always buying. Guessing the kids are at private school too.
Anyone know much about him? Does he have wealth in his family or something. When I first started following her years ago, when she did YT I think, she was a PA or some office type job. Now she pretends to be a country bumpkin, has a huge house and spends her days doing exercise and shopping!

Reactions: 1
I think his family have money. The house they live in is a building on the property of the in laws - the in laws have the big house with land and they converted a garage or some kind of outbuilding to a 2 bed house.

Yeah, Romeca and hubby were renting their old house in Surrey before they moved. The building they live in was part of the sale of the house the in laws bought (ie not on a separate deed) so I’d say they still don’t own. A moot point if they’ll inherit from his parents eventually, but rather precarious for her if they ever split.

Yeah, Romeca and hubby were renting their old house in Surrey before they moved. The building they live in was part of the sale of the house the in laws bought (ie not on a separate deed) so I’d say they still don’t own. A moot point if they’ll inherit from his parents eventually, but rather precarious for her if they ever split.
Ahhh okay. She gives off a very entitled air about herself. Assuming he has a hefty amount of money incoming for the private school and general lifestyle they seem to live. Sure I saw over Christmas she designed him a little finger signet ring....gave me the ick tbh!

Reactions: 4
NGL the signet ring was awful. She’s really not that rich so I don’t get it. Are the husbands parents paying for private school too?

Reactions: 2
Maybe the husbands earnings pay for the kids school?
I assume if they are living in the parents property it’s at no cost to them.
She spends on clothes but you don’t see them doing lots of expensive days out with the kids or holidays abroad?
it doesn’t scream wealthy to me