Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Yeah, Romeca and hubby were renting their old house in Surrey before they moved. The building they live in was part of the sale of the house the in laws bought (ie not on a separate deed) so I’d say they still don’t own. A moot point if they’ll inherit from his parents eventually, but rather precarious for her if they ever split.
Ahhh okay. She gives off a very entitled air about herself. Assuming he has a hefty amount of money incoming for the private school and general lifestyle they seem to live. Sure I saw over Christmas she designed him a little finger signet ring....gave me the ick tbh!

Reactions: 4

Guiltypleasure

Tbh I can’t believe there isn’t a thread for Romeca yet!
I don’t think I follow anyone else who receives SO MUCH FREE SHIT. It’s pretty much on the daily she stories more and more parcels arriving and being unboxed, free clothes, gifted skincare and make up and pre covid event after event.
I’ve reported her in the past for undisclosed aff links, it really pisses me off when influencers don’t follow the guidelines.

I’ve found the house they’ve bought but I think it’s against the rules to post it here?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
So basically they’ve moved into a extension of the main house. I wonder if her husband is an only child and they’ll inherit the whole place at some point? It’s definitely not as grand a move as she’s making out. I guess they are putting their £ into the London flat hoping that will make them a big return. More money than sense. I hope she gets on with her in laws because they are going to be close, all the time. I guess it’s live in babysitters/childcare.

Reactions: 3

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I don't follow her so don't really know about her but imagine she's a d*ck if she's a Sarah supporter!

Reactions: 2

Guiltypleasure

There’s already a home account that’s been set up, no doubt she’ll be plugging that soon in the hopes of free furniture and maybe a paid post with lick paint?
I noticed she’s removed the story of the bathroom which gave away the new house, it confirmed my suspicions after the grid post of the outside and the stories of the kids on the swing. Amazing what you can find when these people over share every detail of their lives!

Tweetypie

NGL the signet ring was awful. She’s really not that rich so I don’t get it. Are the husbands parents paying for private school too?

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Yes, she is moving in with the in-laws. It's a (basically) separate building but one property - no prizes for guessing whose names will actually be on the land registry as owners! I guess his parents are happy that Romeca and Freddie are going to renovate their bit, as it'll be them who benefit if it's ever sold. We will have to see if the London flat ever happens. It would be sensible for them to actually get a property in their own names.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I see she’s got a job in London.
Boredom set in with living in the countryside and the locals not being impressed by someone insta famous or necessity to support the lavish life and lack of paid social media work?

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
She did a Q&A where she said they had a pretty unique request in that they wanted 2 properties on one piece of land. Having found the house the in laws have purchased, the 2nd property is the former coach house which contains a double garage, machinery store and self contained first floor 2 bed flat. Looks like the double garage is what they are making into the kitchen.
Yes, this. The in-laws house is much bigger and hasn't been pictured by her. What she has shown is the part she and her family will be living in, not the whole property. But the garden clearly "belongs" to the big house and that little fenced off bit is for the use of the apartment. Seeing as there is a kitchen upstairs and only 2 bedrooms, it clearly needs a lot of work to turn into a proper house, but of course they are prioritising the insta-worthy kitchen and living room, rather than actually giving their kids a bedroom each. Besides, then she'd have to admit that they are going to be living in a tiny holiday let apartment.

Who_dunnit

So basically they’ve moved into a extension of the main house. I wonder if her husband is an only child and they’ll inherit the whole place at some point? It’s definitely not as grand a move as she’s making out. I guess they are putting their £ into the London flat hoping that will make them a big return. More money than sense. I hope she gets on with her in laws because they are going to be close, all the time. I guess it’s live in babysitters/childcare.
Oh wow - has she moved in with her inlaws? Her husband is not an only child. I do actually know him and his family from many years ago!

Tbh I can’t believe there isn’t a thread for Romeca yet!
I don’t think I follow anyone else who receives SO MUCH FREE SHIT. It’s pretty much on the daily she stories more and more parcels arriving and being unboxed, free clothes, gifted skincare and make up and pre covid event after event.
I’ve reported her in the past for undisclosed aff links, it really pisses me off when influencers don’t follow the guidelines.

I’ve found the house they’ve bought but I think it’s against the rules to post it here?!
Its awful. everything I hate.... churning out look after look, swipe after swipe. If this year has taught us some things, its we need to appreciate what we have. needs to be what mama re-wore. adding new bits here and there, but she is so wasteful.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’s found Surrey Mama, or Sarah in Dorset now she’s moved. I can’t imagine they’ll be bestest buddies though. Sarah is way too frumpy and boring. But I guess if it’s blog or PR fodder then they’ll put up with each other!
Theres loads of fake insta friends though.

Surrey Mama and SJ Strum.

Louise Pentland and Katie Ellison

i could go on!

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
House account active again. Blagging and paid posts incoming. I’m guessing that pretentious posts on the beach in fast fashion she can affiliate link the hell out of isn’t making her much income any more. I can’t imagine the people of Dorset are bothered by knitted wool loungewear… 😂🤦‍♀️

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I actually don't mind Romeca. I always felt she was overlooked by a lot of the mummy vloggers back in the day because Romeca wasn't great at vlogging and I think her race played a part in not being accepted into the channel mum set back in the day but she now carved herself quite a good fashion Instagram but this house move is interesting. They have rented for so long, have hinted about buying for years and suddenly they have moving in to the coach house on the in laws property, moved out of London and have now got the black labrador. It will be all hunter wellies and wax jackets from now on.

Reactions: 1

37BBL

VIP Member
Romeca grinds my gears. Her husband must be a bloody millionaire the amount of designer gear she is always buying. Guessing the kids are at private school too.
Anyone know much about him? Does he have wealth in his family or something. When I first started following her years ago, when she did YT I think, she was a PA or some office type job. Now she pretends to be a country bumpkin, has a huge house and spends her days doing exercise and shopping!

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
She definitely doesn’t post as much. A continual parade of selfies in clothed most people can’t afford these days and her pretentious house that they only have cos his parents are part funding them.
I thought she’d have another content baby but so far she hasn’t. She doesn’t seem to get much brand work these days.