Hey it’s Romeca

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s found Surrey Mama, or Sarah in Dorset now she’s moved. I can’t imagine they’ll be bestest buddies though. Sarah is way too frumpy and boring. But I guess if it’s blog or PR fodder then they’ll put up with each other!

They were always friendly back in Surrey and often at the same events! It does seem like a strange friendship though doesn’t it

Reactions: 1
She’s found Surrey Mama, or Sarah in Dorset now she’s moved. I can’t imagine they’ll be bestest buddies though. Sarah is way too frumpy and boring. But I guess if it’s blog or PR fodder then they’ll put up with each other!
Theres loads of fake insta friends though.

Surrey Mama and SJ Strum.

Louise Pentland and Katie Ellison

i could go on!

Reactions: 2
I actually don't mind Romeca. I always felt she was overlooked by a lot of the mummy vloggers back in the day because Romeca wasn't great at vlogging and I think her race played a part in not being accepted into the channel mum set back in the day but she now carved herself quite a good fashion Instagram but this house move is interesting. They have rented for so long, have hinted about buying for years and suddenly they have moving in to the coach house on the in laws property, moved out of London and have now got the black labrador. It will be all hunter wellies and wax jackets from now on.

I have to wonder how much PR work she gets now. She posts the same pose, the same clothes. She was one of the “I’m going to do better as an influencer, fast fashion is bad” crew.
Are these people so insecure that adulation from people who don’t know them is the only thing that keeps them going? I bet there will be another baby soon to get the £ flowing again.

Yeah that's what her pal Sarah who also moved from Surrey to Dorset did... third kid for the gram.
I get the feeling it didnt work for Tubby Mumma though. Her insta seems to have stalled. There's only so much excitement that can be got from watching her swim. in the sea. at the beach. with granny watching. in a joules top. with a pink gilet. over. and. over. again.

• Haha
I think people are bored of her account. Her last three posts have tanked compared to what she used to get like wise. People are not interested in pics of the countryside and expensive “country” fashion. Even her “what mama wore” posts aren’t drawing people in. Baby incoming to boost numbers… or she’ll start pushing the home account instead.

So thoughtful of romeca to post so many affiliate links to so many different websites.
I wonder how many of those ‘I’m looking for’ ideas actually came from her so she could line her pockets with the AFF link money. It honestly boils my piss when the insta huns so graciously link all their ideas, not sure why these idiot followers can’t just google ‘loungewear’ or ‘cosy but stylish gloves’ FFS

House account active again. Blagging and paid posts incoming. I’m guessing that pretentious posts on the beach in fast fashion she can affiliate link the hell out of isn’t making her much income any more. I can’t imagine the people of Dorset are bothered by knitted wool loungewear… 😂🤦‍♀️

PR stay at the Fish with fat face & hasn’t even bothered to mark it as an AD, fat face dress I assume is #gifted but again not made clear! 🤬

Does this girl do anything except shop? Climate change means nothing to influencers.
She did a lot of spouting about BLM, sustainability and stuff a while ago, when it looked good but she’s basically vapid and pointless. All she does is buy clothes or expensive house items or prance around in the local area with her dog. I’m fairly sure she annoys the hell out of the locals and they’ve sold their souls to live in the house that their in laws own in the hopes they’ll inherit it at some point and have live in babysitters. Her interactions and likes are no where near what they were, there’s only so much fast fashion and wanky posts about your dog that people want to see. Her kids are probably spoiled rotten.

She’ll probably get pregnant soon for content…

She definitely doesn’t post as much. A continual parade of selfies in clothed most people can’t afford these days and her pretentious house that they only have cos his parents are part funding them.
I thought she’d have another content baby but so far she hasn’t. She doesn’t seem to get much brand work these days.

I see she’s got a job in London.
Boredom set in with living in the countryside and the locals not being impressed by someone insta famous or necessity to support the lavish life and lack of paid social media work?