Hey it’s Romeca

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I can’t believe there isn’t a thread for Romeca yet!
I don’t think I follow anyone else who receives SO MUCH FREE tit. It’s pretty much on the daily she stories more and more parcels arriving and being unboxed, free clothes, gifted skincare and make up and pre covid event after event.
I’ve reported her in the past for undisclosed aff links, it really pisses me off when influencers don’t follow the guidelines.

I’ve found the house they’ve bought but I think it’s against the rules to post it here?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't follow her so don't really know about her but imagine she's a d*ck if she's a Sarah supporter!

Reactions: 2
Not sure how she’s going to fit in in Dorset unless they love influencers from London who like to tell them how to live their best life. She’s dreadful about ads and disclosures. I’m sure she was also part of the “BLM, we need to do better as influencers” thing and so far hasn’t really put her money where her mouth is. She also did a “I’m going to shop more ethically” thing. She pretty much props up H&M and the other fast fashion places. Wonder if she’s angling for home decor as her next move as clumpy hideous mountain boots and H&M shopping hauls may not be pulling in as much £ as it was. Her ad posts always bomb, compared to her other posts.

Reactions: 1
There’s already a home account that’s been set up, no doubt she’ll be plugging that soon in the hopes of free furniture and maybe a paid post with lick paint?
I noticed she’s removed the story of the bathroom which gave away the new house, it confirmed my suspicions after the grid post of the outside and the stories of the kids on the swing. Amazing what you can find when these people over share every detail of their lives!

Strange question - but how is her name pronounced, is it ‘Roe-Mecca’s or ‘Rom-Ekka’?
I find her and her annoying pal Sarah in Dorset so irritating. They are both so bland and boring yet unashamedly smug. Anyone would think they’ve moved to the Hollywood hills the way they act.

Would love to see their new house, are we allowed any clues - how many beds, is it detached?

Can’t look great that she posts a paid add and only gets 52 likes (her recent post for the movie Luca) when she gets so many likes for posting in yet another new clothes haul post for H&M or whatever that isn’t an ad…

all the bigger than 10k accounts promoting the movie and most of them, the posts are bombing because people just don’t care about “ad” and it doesn’t get as much traction.

She has really given away the location of her house on the home account. And their bit is not really a house at all! Prime example of showing the best bits for the gram but withholding a lot of the less brag worthy truth of the situation.

Yes I thought the same, just thought it was pure showing off. Over here we have more land, can you hear the lambs 🙄

So basically they’ve moved into a extension of the main house. I wonder if her husband is an only child and they’ll inherit the whole place at some point? It’s definitely not as grand a move as she’s making out. I guess they are putting their £ into the London flat hoping that will make them a big return. More money than sense. I hope she gets on with her in laws because they are going to be close, all the time. I guess it’s live in babysitters/childcare.

Reactions: 3
So basically they’ve moved into a extension of the main house. I wonder if her husband is an only child and they’ll inherit the whole place at some point? It’s definitely not as grand a move as she’s making out. I guess they are putting their £ into the London flat hoping that will make them a big return. More money than sense. I hope she gets on with her in laws because they are going to be close, all the time. I guess it’s live in babysitters/childcare.
Oh wow - has she moved in with her inlaws? Her husband is not an only child. I do actually know him and his family from many years ago!

Tbh I can’t believe there isn’t a thread for Romeca yet!
I don’t think I follow anyone else who receives SO MUCH FREE tit. It’s pretty much on the daily she stories more and more parcels arriving and being unboxed, free clothes, gifted skincare and make up and pre covid event after event.
I’ve reported her in the past for undisclosed aff links, it really pisses me off when influencers don’t follow the guidelines.

I’ve found the house they’ve bought but I think it’s against the rules to post it here?!
Its awful. everything I hate.... churning out look after look, swipe after swipe. If this year has taught us some things, its we need to appreciate what we have. needs to be what mama re-wore. adding new bits here and there, but she is so wasteful.

Yes, she is moving in with the in-laws. It's a (basically) separate building but one property - no prizes for guessing whose names will actually be on the land registry as owners! I guess his parents are happy that Romeca and Freddie are going to renovate their bit, as it'll be them who benefit if it's ever sold. We will have to see if the London flat ever happens. It would be sensible for them to actually get a property in their own names.

Yes, she is moving in with the in-laws. It's a (basically) separate building but one property - no prizes for guessing whose names will actually be on the land registry as owners! I guess his parents are happy that Romeca and Freddie are going to renovate their bit, as it'll be them who benefit if it's ever sold. We will have to see if the London flat ever happens. It would be sensible for them to actually get a property in their own names.
I had a look on her page and the 'property' pic is very obviously the whole property! She seems to have kept the fact that it's shared with the inlaws / only part of it off the grid permanently - did she share it on a story? I mean good for them making a home with their own stamp, but it makes much more sense now. I was wondering where the sudden money for a house and a London flat came from! I mean she doesn't exactly scrimp and crittal doors and a new kitchen are £££....

She did a Q&A where she said they had a pretty unique request in that they wanted 2 properties on one piece of land. Having found the house the in laws have purchased, the 2nd property is the former coach house which contains a double garage, machinery store and self contained first floor 2 bed flat. Looks like the double garage is what they are making into the kitchen.

She did a Q&A where she said they had a pretty unique request in that they wanted 2 properties on one piece of land. Having found the house the in laws have purchased, the 2nd property is the former coach house which contains a double garage, machinery store and self contained first floor 2 bed flat. Looks like the double garage is what they are making into the kitchen.
Yes, this. The in-laws house is much bigger and hasn't been pictured by her. What she has shown is the part she and her family will be living in, not the whole property. But the garden clearly "belongs" to the big house and that little fenced off bit is for the use of the apartment. Seeing as there is a kitchen upstairs and only 2 bedrooms, it clearly needs a lot of work to turn into a proper house, but of course they are prioritising the insta-worthy kitchen and living room, rather than actually giving their kids a bedroom each. Besides, then she'd have to admit that they are going to be living in a tiny holiday let apartment.

Already blagging on her home account, and it’s not cheap blagging either. Who the freak pays £600 for a tap?? (Kitchen company she tagged)