Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #2 Don't Be Hysterical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww I love all the references to Paddington. Henry is like a real life Teddy bear! 🥰

Reactions: 2
I think I'm getting hysterical about some of these new pics! 🔥 🥵

They are actually going to New York aren't they? I really hope they do. I've been looking forward to it!

• Heart
After a horrible couple of weeks at work dealing with staff redundancies, I am having some "me time" and watching the supercut (not matty version) and I know it'll make me so happy again!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So far :

'Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry)#3 - Love you - LOL' Wins has 12 votes
Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry)#3 - Love Wins' also has 12 votes

Any other thread title suggestions or preferences before this one shuts down? I can try and do a new one (try being the operative word)
---
After a horrible couple of weeks at work dealing with staff redundancies, I am having some "me time" and watching the supercut (not matty version) and I know it'll make me so happy again!!!!
That's tit mate - sorry to hear it. I'm very familiar with that scenario and it's emotionally battering!! At least you've gone for the Matty free version so as not to double the trauma!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s a really really special person ♥

His VT did him a dirty and I’m so glad we were so wrong about him.
I actually wonder about his VT because it is so out of character for how we know him now. In the house we didn't see him actually be very interested in politics (I think maybe at one point he said something like 'i love political discussions'?? but we saw literally nothing like that), and the same goes for him outside the house. Even if it's not a specific "I vote this way" we still haven't actually seen much political thought from him.
So... Why that introduction? Like what the heck made him think THAT was what he should say in his video?
I wonder how guided it was by producers, or maybe family/friends convincing him that was a good way to go. Maybe something like "you can get a lot of supporters by being the only open tory" or something like that.
It's just... Odd.

Back in the C4 days they used to cast housemates to fulfil a particular role and they’d storyboard potential storylines based on that. Henry’s was obviously the posh Tory rich boy, and then they follow his entrance with Trish who went on about being left wing and very outspoken in her VT. IMO it’s obvious they expected them to clash but it backfired because they became firm friends almost immediately. I remember watching Live Feed and seeing them laughing and joking together and being shocked because I thought they’d be at each others throats

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually wonder about his VT because it is so out of character for how we know him now. In the house we didn't see him actually be very interested in politics (I think maybe at one point he said something like 'i love political discussions'?? but we saw literally nothing like that), and the same goes for him outside the house. Even if it's not a specific "I vote this way" we still haven't actually seen much political thought from him.
So... Why that introduction? Like what the heck made him think THAT was what he should say in his video?
I wonder how guided it was by producers, or maybe family/friends convincing him that was a good way to go. Maybe something like "you can get a lot of supporters by being the only open tory" or something like that.
It's just... Odd.
It must be pretty hard to get through the audition process and get picked to go in the house. I think it was just a tactic to stand out and be controversial enough to get in. He was already getting a fair amount of ‘hate’ on his TikTok account for being posh and rich, so he knew it would be a talking point.

Reactions: 4
Oo what's the link to the non Matty version please?

Yinrun jiust posted a looking-at-the-camera one. They're so bloody precious.

Also in the last one I thought Jordan had his eyes closed but he's looking at Henry :love: :love: :love:

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 18.15.13.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me: Yes I love very classy art-house style cinema
---
On Henry's IG story, Jordan has put a plastic tray in the oven. I'm sure Paul and Kerry are out there somwhere QUAKING.

Attachments

• Haha
Me: Yes I love very classy art-house style cinema
The last 5 mins of that live stream are absolute pathos-filled cinema and I'll die on that hill. I could write an essay about it - hahaha

Can someone choose a title please as the 'Love Wins' one is mine so I can't really just pick mine can I?!? :)
---
Update:

Henry's stories .... Jordan has just put a plastic tray in the oven 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And he's wearing his coat to cook -wtf Jord?!?!

• Haha
The last 5 mins of that live stream are absolute pathos-filled cinema and I'll die on that hill. I could write an essay about it - hahaha

Can someone choose a title please as the 'Love Wins' one is mine so I can't really just pick mine can I?!? :)
Course you can...amalgamate them. Love wins....lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.