Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #2 Don't Be Hysterical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do honestly believe they said 'i love you' for real life this weekend or something, because this is next level soppiness for both of them. (it love it)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god. They’re just so bloody cute!😭❤❤ who’d ever have believed Jordan would be so soppy and loved up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This has genuinely cured my hangover (plus possibly resolved the war in the Middle East).

You guys know how much I love Henry (!) but I’m happiest for Jordan. He took the biggest leap of faith and look where he is. It’s actually emotional 😭😭😭

They’ve totally said I love you. Henry didn’t flinch in that video the other night.

What a time to be alive! Love really does win x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Henry has such an inner beauty of calmness, patience and maturity - he's an absolute gem who deserves the world.

• Heart
He’s a really really special person ♥

His VT did him a dirty and I’m so glad we were so wrong about him.
Totally - the VT made me dislike him massively - spoilt little rich Tory was my first impression.

But his jolly nature and ease with everyone won me over.

The biggest impact of course was on Jordan who squashed all his feeling behind a cynical sarcastic persona, which H broke down and the gooey J started to leak out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Title suggestion

Henry Southan & Jordan Sangha (Jenry) #3 - Love you lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Assuming ‘landing’ is a big hint for NYC?

IMG_8324.png
Diet Coke must be devastated that’s he’s moved onto Henry’s drink of choice….

Hurrah for non-potato phone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally - the VT made me dislike him massively - spoilt little rich Tory was my first impression.

But his jolly nature and ease with everyone won me over.

The biggest impact of course was on Jordan who squashed all his feeling behind a cynical sarcastic persona, which H broke down and the gooey J started to leak out.
Henry is so squishy and lovely! 🥰

Reactions: 3
It'll be pot noodles and crisp sandwiches all round tonight I think. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.