Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I like our thread, we are neutral, we are not saying “oh, this is bs” or “no, it can’t be true, he’s such a nice and humble guy bla bla bla the sun shines out of Henry’s butt.”😂 And I noticed his fan base is really harsh, people can’t share their opinions and went just lurking, like me, for example lol

LSA is good, but again, you must be careful with what you saying on HC’s threads or they will eat you alive 😅 so I prefer just reading them.

After this video, I don’t think I need more proof about Leo being closet case lol:

5:00

Sam became popular after tv show Outlander, I didn’t watch it tho, for me he’s famous after DL threads 😂 Someone’s friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told he was staying there but was under “deep cover”. Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything. There’s a lot more stuff on SH, he’s like in a glass closet.

I have seen CS twitter and IG, if you take a look on some of his posts and comments on IG you will understand that his behaviour towards HC is a bit... passive/aggressive.. and also in the flying private post with HC he is even pathetic enough to tag #365days. It makes no sense why HC would keep such a grifter close to him unless he needs him to keep his mouth shut about something.... HC didn’t follow him even from his finsta, I do know he did follow Lucy Cork, MG (but after they break up unfollowed each other) and Sol. LC tagged his private IG in one of her posts lol so since 2017-2018 he doesn’t use this account anymore.

Re KC, you’re not wrong, it was so blatantly fake that even the magazines being paid by their publicists didn’t bother pushing it lmao

Ugh, this dude disappeared and we still desperate for deets! 🙄😂

Some tea + pics with MG aka tossed salad 😂
Yes, obviously it's best to be nuanced about celebrity. I don't get stan culture, their idols can never do any wrong, not just HC. Nobody is immune from criticism. His relationships do not seem to last very long, do they? Well,the ones we know about and some of the stories say he can be a bit cold hearted. "Prepeare for heartache". He reminds me of somebody I was with once, especially around the eyes, that didn't go well either. lol There seem to be a few stories from him hooking up with girls on set.

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 10.00.43.png

So, he had a finsta? Do you know it? I wondered why he didn't follow CS, I thought maybe because of the rumours but judging by what you say he isn't very trustworthy and definitely seems to dine out on having known HC. I'll have a look in better detail, I only had a skim read of his accounts, alot of it is political from what I can see at the moment. I've seen his old blog, the one with the HC poem on it, and he posts a lot of pictures from holidays and whatnot.

I've never seen Outlander. I've seen a photo of Sam, he is cute but I know absolutely nothing about him, except some tea I've seen on certain threads on DL. It must be really hard for people who are famous to try and keep their lives private. There are too many people who are good sleuths!

I have seen the Homophobia in Hollywood video before and the comment about Leonardo. People still believe he is straight because of his 'relationships' with models. Then there's Lukas Haas. There was an article about them running around carefree in NYC and the DM couldn't have hinted at it more if they tried.😂

Thanks for the screenshots: they don't portray him in a very good light, drunk or not drunk. No wonder people turn him down if he acts like that! "You have small boobs". :( SMH! I heard he doesn't drink anymore? Or maybe not as much, which is probably for the best. ;)

That's a good bit of gossip about the ex he took to the Stardust premiere and the person sent them a DM over FB! That's brave, I certainly wouldn't have the courage.

Oh, and rememebr we were saying how awkward he seems on camera, I saw this and laughed because it's true. 😂😂

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 10.02.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think every celeb has a private IG? And how do they get found?
I'd say that pretty much every celeb/public person has also a private social media account in addition to their public.
If they have an interest in social media and like to keep in touch via sm, follow their hobbies etc just like normal people, but not have everything exposed publicly (eg family pics, home pics, hobbies), then they 100% will have a private account which is locked.

Reactions: 7
Btw, since this thread had been moving a bit and I looked up a thing or two to jog my memory, I came across the herpes rumour and it said that it came straight from a blind where the hint was that it's a "superhero" and everyone went like "HC", but Ben A. was meant. I don't remember where the blind was posted, if it was CDAN it's unreliable as heck anyway.

With Ben it's not far fetched, Ben is worse than Cav, Ben drinks, womanizes, is addicted, gambles, cheats...

Reactions: 5
On the subject of liking them young I think it’s more common than we would think. Not sure if it’s ever been addressed on this site but Paul Walker was shady as hell before he died. He was in his 30s and his girlfriend was 16 at the time he met her. She was completely erased from his life upon his death.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I would just like to inform you all that I had a connection with Henry yesterday!

It was a sex dream in which he kept rescuing me from various dangers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've seen Sam Heughans name mentioned in this thread and had to reply as I'm a big fan. He is constantly mentioned on DL as being gay, he did some gay theatre roles before he was in Outlander and people on there reckon he was always seen with men. Also he scrubbed all his social media and started afresh when he was cast in Outlander. But he actually had a non famous girlfriend when he started that, was with her about 2 years. Then he started the pattern of dating up and coming actresses. They are all alot younger than him, and all athletic types. One woman he was with for about 2 years again, she was pictured with him a few times all over the world and there were numerous fan stories of how cute they were. Many fans don't believe any of these relationships and say its all a front for either him being gay or because he's in love with his co star (crazy shippers!). He was most recently in Hawaii last year with an ex playboy model who this time was older than him and he also follows and likes alot of half naked women on IG. I highly doubt hes gay.

Reactions: 1
Was it Henry? Or Henry as Superman?
Just Henry as he is, which was all the more impressive 😏

I've seen Sam Heughans name mentioned in this thread and had to reply as I'm a big fan. He is constantly mentioned on DL as being gay, he did some gay theatre roles before he was in Outlander and people on there reckon he was always seen with men. Also he scrubbed all his social media and started afresh when he was cast in Outlander. But he actually had a non famous girlfriend when he started that, was with her about 2 years. Then he started the pattern of dating up and coming actresses. They are all alot younger than him, and all athletic types. One woman he was with for about 2 years again, she was pictured with him a few times all over the world and there were numerous fan stories of how cute they were. Many fans don't believe any of these relationships and say its all a front for either him being gay or because he's in love with his co star (crazy shippers!). He was most recently in Hawaii last year with an ex playboy model who this time was older than him and he also follows and likes alot of half naked women on IG. I highly doubt hes gay.
I've never watched Outlander, is it good?

On the subject of liking them young I think it’s more common than we would think. Not sure if it’s ever been addressed on this site but Paul Walker was shady as hell before he died. He was in his 30s and his girlfriend was 16 at the time he met her. She was completely erased from his life upon his death.
I agree, it is probably a lot more common and it would not shock me. Look at James Woods, he's gross.

It's common knoweldge about Paul Walker, I think it's odd how nobody mentions it . I wonder if it's because he passed away and also, good looking, because they seem to get away with things more, I think? Was it spoken about when he was alive? I never followed him. I know absolutely zilch about Sam H so I cannot comment. There'll always be some right and some wrong, it's one of those things. I admit I have been wrong before.

I would just like to inform you all that I had a connection with Henry yesterday!

It was a sex dream in which he kept rescuing me from various dangers :ROFLMAO:
lmao. I hope you had a nice time and he superman'd you very well, if you catch my drift.
I got a DM from him! lol, did I f*** , it's one of those fakers who thinks I am dumb. I've ignored some before this but this time I decided to answer and call him out.

• Haha
I agree, it is probably a lot more common and it would not shock me. Look at James Woods, he's gross.

It's common knoweldge about Paul Walker, I think it's odd how nobody mentions it . I wonder if it's because he passed away and also, good looking, because they seem to get away with things more, I think? Was it spoken about when he was alive? I never followed him. I know absolutely zilch about Sam H so I cannot comment. There'll always be some right and some wrong, it's one of those things. I admit I have been wrong before.

lmao. I hope you had a nice time and he superman'd you very well, if you catch my drift.
I got a DM from him! lol, did I f*** , it's one of those fakers who thinks I am dumb. I've ignored some before this but this time I decided to answer and call him out.
The DMers are so weird! I often get The Rock appearing in my inbox :ROFLMAO:

PS. The dream was very satisfactory, thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I had no interest in Henry until I had a really dirty dream about him. It totally changed how I saw him and then there was The Witcher....Anyway i had heard all sorts of stuff so decided to have a dig and come up with my own conclusions. Yes he dated a 19 year old and had a couple of younger gfs. All legal though, not pweirdo like some ppl like to make out. I mean the comments about Millie Bobbie Brown being unsafe around him are quite disgusting tbh. I think hes got questionable taste in women apart from Lucy Cork, she seems pretty cool. I think hes very socially awkward and doesnt quite know how to deal with the fact that hes not that fat kid anymore. I dont get any gay vibes from him at all, not that it matters anyway. I think he comes across as a huge nerd and he seems like a really nice guy who isnt afraid to laugh at himself. I LOVE his dog Kai.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hes such poor dating history hes had a stalker ex and barely legal gf who was obsessive then L the industry stunt woman who lies to ex bf about being pregnant to trap him and chased other actors who rejected her but this loser shes around a lot as he's desperate with low confidence. GC didn't like his clingyness so dumped him as he was weak and another gf liked killing animals for fun totally gross. His gay bisexual relations are still ongoing and he talks too much sex and is very child like too.

I think I saw this story about his ex trainer, but on DL, some woman saw them at the airport and it was clear that they were angry at each other, she also noticed that there was sexual tension between them..

There were also rumours about his friend, ballet dancer, Solomon Golding and about particular IG post, I’ll try to find it.;)
Please do post it here.

I've heard both BDSM and gay rumours on Cavill. Datalounge has some fairly solid tea about the gay rumours. The CDAN stuff I'd take with a heavy pinch of salt. Some of their stuff is accurate but that's usually big stuff that's not very well covered up already (Weinstein etc). The authorship of the website is extremely dodgy.
HC is not gay. Any gay would not try to get married age of 26 . HC have engaged ,age of 26 with Ellen W. At the Begining of his career . Gay or not any man would not marry or engaged at the begining of their career , because of their fans. But he fall in love with Ellen then they didnt work it , because of distances. he was making film at australia , Ellen was working family business . This clue is enough for me to believe he is absolutely not gay ! i think his promoter was against this marriage . And he forced him to broke up.

Sam Heughan is completely gay . And he have long term and still relationship with Luke Neal. Because of rumers Luke canceled all his social media accounts. Luke and Sam going all events together and all outlander crew know about their love. Actualy i knew he is gay before digging him. He is looking and acting totally gay

Last edited: