Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way I found the older lady blog:

It's suggested he was a teenager at the time????!! I also found the poem C wrote, did you guys ever see it?? He obviously cared for HC, either way.

Cheers, @notarton. That makes sense to me!

Thanks, Vikka. I actually unprivated my profile because I was trying to send somebody something this week but I was still not able to so I thought it had been disabled? Or am I just THAT dense? lol

She seems like another normal looking lady, I dig. Nowt wrong with a bit of spanking! lol I will say that the 'ole tossed salad thing seems to get thrown back at men when they split with somebody, so it's no wonder it's taboo. It happened to 50 Cent and Kanye, where partners mocked them online. I hear that butt play is actually liked by a lot of hetero men because their erogenous zone is up there, however it is taboo because people always assume it's linked to homosexuality, so some straight men do not like to admit it because they get teased for it.

Oh, really? That's diappointing about that dark room. I thought maybe it had hidden gossip, boring. lol
And HC cant expect the kid not to be offended, people feel how they feel, right? Especially if your voice is mocked like that. I think @vikka has a point, if drinking is an issue and causes that type of behaviour then maybe lay off it, or restrict the amount you drink.

That's an odd one regarding his parents asking out the barmaid! He really does sound very awkward or his social skills are a bit off, definitely. Like @notarton says, him being an overweight child may have affected his confidence. I can say it doesn't really leave you when you get teased to that extent as a kid for being whatever it is that they deemed laughable enough to mock you with. But yes, I can see how the situations are viewed as odd. He just seems very awkward.

That's what I thought it meant, also! You learn new things every day.

I'm going to try to find the column, thank you. I found a site which gave all the toothy tile items in chronological order and they were interesting. I saw JG a long time ago when I went to see a play he was in, long before he became uber famous. I saw him afterwards and it was very brief so I can't say much other than he was very sweet.

That's really nice to hear about HC and his charitable work and wildlife conservation.
I wanted to write earlier as well that many men find a bit of butt stuff stimulating, apparently because of all the nerve endings there, but the whole "gay" things makes everything taboo, when men wore pink shirts before the pink shirt trend became a thing, they were also clearly "gay". Sadly, doesn't take much..

And yeah, so many exes trash talk their exes that you can't believe them. Esp when there are unfounded rumours and then they play into them to cause damage.
It's believable when several people come out (even as anon, but linked to someone remotely reliable) and say "X" imo.

Not entirely convinced that Kanye's gay, either. I mean, if "rumours" are to be believed all famous men are gay/pdo/abusive/addicts/sex addicts/cheaters and all famous women are lesbian/shrews/bytchy..... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
By the way I found the older lady blog:

It's suggested he was a teenager at the time????!! I also found the poem C wrote, did you guys ever see it?? He obviously cared for HC, either way.

Cheers, @notarton. That makes sense to me!

Thanks, Vikka. I actually unprivated my profile because I was trying to send somebody something this week but I was still not able to so I thought it had been disabled? Or am I just THAT dense? lol

She seems like another normal looking lady, I dig. Nowt wrong with a bit of spanking! lol I will say that the 'ole tossed salad thing seems to get thrown back at men when they split with somebody, so it's no wonder it's taboo. It happened to 50 Cent and Kanye, where partners mocked them online. I hear that butt play is actually liked by a lot of hetero men because their erogenous zone is up there, however it is taboo because people always assume it's linked to homosexuality, so some straight men do not like to admit it because they get teased for it.

Oh, really? That's diappointing about that dark room. I thought maybe it had hidden gossip, boring. lol
And HC cant expect the kid not to be offended, people feel how they feel, right? Especially if your voice is mocked like that. I think @vikka has a point, if drinking is an issue and causes that type of behaviour then maybe lay off it, or restrict the amount you drink.

That's an odd one regarding his parents asking out the barmaid! He really does sound very awkward or his social skills are a bit off, definitely. Like @notarton says, him being an overweight child may have affected his confidence. I can say it doesn't really leave you when you get teased to that extent as a kid for being whatever it is that they deemed laughable enough to mock you with. But yes, I can see how the situations are viewed as odd. He just seems very awkward.

That's what I thought it meant, also! You learn new things every day.

I'm going to try to find the column, thank you. I found a site which gave all the toothy tile items in chronological order and they were interesting. I saw JG a long time ago when I went to see a play he was in, long before he became uber famous. I saw him afterwards and it was very brief so I can't say much other than he was very sweet.

That's really nice to hear about HC and his charitable work and wildlife conservation.
I remember how everyone thought that Dagmara took advantage of him when he was a teen, including me! 😂 In reality, his first love or gf.. whatever.. was her sister, Marika Domińczyk, he did say in the interview that his first serious relationship happened on the set of The Count Of Monte Cristo, I think he was around 17-18 and Marika was 22.

Well, here we go😂

9C3CA21C-2801-4803-AEC8-E33996DB946B.jpeg

The older woman, as I understand was one Italian chick, he said it himself that he had gf who was Italian and called him “gattino” (pussycat) lol

Here’s more info:

http://www.henrycavillnews.com/2013/10/rome-delight-new-fan-photos-with-henry.html?m=1

I saw a poem by CS, looooong time ago! I forget it already 😂

More “drunk Hank” stories! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember how everyone thought that Dagmara took advantage of him when he was a teen, including me! 😂 In reality, his first love or gf.. whatever.. was her sister, Marika Domińczyk, he did say in the interview that his first serious relationship happened on the set of The Count Of Monte Cristo, I think he was around 17-18 and Marika was 22.

Well, here we go😂

View attachment 386948

The older woman, as I understand was one Italian chick, he said it himself that he had gf who was Italian and called him “gattino” (pussycat) lol

Here’s more info:

http://www.henrycavillnews.com/2013/10/rome-delight-new-fan-photos-with-henry.html?m=1

I saw a poem by CS, looooong time ago! I forget it already 😂

More “drunk Hank” stories! 🤣
I have to commend your investigative skills!!
Thank you for the tidbits and for the clarification, lovely. I saw the link from LSA and they said it was Dagmara and she was older..so it shows things can get confused. Marika looks really pretty from her profile pic. One of the comments made me laugh on the fan photos: "I don't care who he is bleeping as long as it's me." lmao. So, is the older "gattino" lady another unnamed person? Apparently he speaks Italian very well.

lol @ HC being drunk, standing on the table and playing air guitar. That's hilarious 😂😂😂 Thank you. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to commend your investigative skills!!
Thank you for the tidbits and for the clarification, lovely. I saw the link from LSA and they said it was Dagmara and she was older..so it shows things can get confused. Marika looks really pretty from her profile pic. One of the comments made me laugh on the fan photos: "I don't care who he is bleeping as long as it's me." lmao. So, is the older "gattino" lady another unnamed person? Apparently he speaks Italian very well.

lol @ HC being drunk, standing on the table and playing air guitar. That's hilarious 😂😂😂 Thank you. :)
Awww you’re very welcome!😘

Marika is really pretty, there's a lot of brunette’s with similar looks in his past, strange but all his brothers seem to have married women that at least vaguely resemble their mom (blonde, thin, strong features), but he goes against type for some reason.

Gosh, I thought I’ll never find this interview again! He gets a side eye for the mental affair bit. 😂

2F729889-9114-48BA-A672-F2B139CA77CB.png

Some folks on LSA thinks that he was talking about Italian lady in Elle interview, he mentioned when he was 19 his gf was 32. Her name was never revealed, eh. 😒

Someone also posted this and I’m sooo confused lol :
FE6D035A-900D-45FE-9DCC-EE0C3C787909.png
2353D6FA-8ADB-4736-9CA2-46870A3CA348.png

Seems to me HC goes where the wind blows him, whether that person is a older woman, male or very young chick. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of the older women thing, I would’ve loved to have seen sexual tension play out between his and Angela Bassett’s characters in Mission Impossible 🔥

Awww you’re very welcome!😘

Marika is really pretty, there's a lot of brunette’s with similar looks in his past, strange but all his brothers seem to have married women that at least vaguely resemble their mom (blonde, thin, strong features), but he goes against type for some reason.

Gosh, I thought I’ll never find this interview again! He gets a side eye for the mental affair bit. 😂

View attachment 387268

Some folks on LSA thinks that he was talking about Italian lady in Elle interview, he mentioned when he was 19 his gf was 32. Her name was never revealed, eh. 😒

Someone also posted this and I’m sooo confused lol :
View attachment 387299View attachment 387300

Seems to me HC goes where the wind blows him, whether that person is a older woman, male or very young chick. 😂
Oh, really? He has about three or four brothers or something? (there was a lot of testosterone in his house!) Good for him for going against type, I noticed the women he dated weren't all extremely thin.

Thanks for hunting for the article, 🤗 I guess if people pay attention enough they can find some answers to things.
And lol @ his comment about emotional affairs. I am glad he's acknoweleged it as some say mental afffairs mean nothing because they are not physical, but I would say they're both bad. So, detachment or not, it's still a beytrayal.

Perhaps he does go where the wind blows, as you say. I've always said, if there are solid receipts then I'll change my view.

I found a video of him being interviewed by a Heat Journalist, a little bit flirty on his part, do you think? She's very pretty in a natural way and very professional, I noticed.

Oh, really? He has about three or four brothers or something? (there was a lot of testosterone in his house!) Good for him for going against type, I noticed the women he dated weren't all extremely thin.

Thanks for hunting for the article, 🤗 I guess if people pay attention enough they can find some answers to things.
And lol @ his comment about emotional affairs. I am glad he's acknoweleged it as some say mental afffairs mean nothing because they are not physical, but I would say they're both bad. So, detachment or not, it's still a beytrayal.

Perhaps he does go where the wind blows, as you say. I've always said, if there are solid receipts then I'll change my view.

I found a video of him being interviewed by a Heat Journalist, a little bit flirty on his part, do you think? She's very pretty in a natural way and very professional, I noticed.

The man has four brothers and none of them came this close to looking like him the way his gay alter ego Matt Bomer did! 🤣
5275CFF8-8FB1-4B77-8094-2791C2E559BC.png

4BE8C210-B044-466B-B21C-EB9B8F17C04B.jpeg

Mama Cavill has some explaining to do 😂

Oh, I love this interview! she’s very cute and he knew her before... so maybe? I feel he is just very relaxed with her. I think she is one of the interviewers that don’t thirst over him so he might appreciate it.

GC was interviewed recently lol she was talking about getting into gaming and mentioned that she used to date someone who played WoW and who bought her a computer, but then they broke up, so she never got into it.... Do you have any idea who it might be?🤣🤣🤣

00:44

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG he's in fact a serial face licker!!!!

Now that I see the last pic I somewhat remember the story.... I think it was a random dude or a bouncer who recognized him and the group was friendly and Henry was... drunk as usual and behaved like his usual drunk Benidorm-worthy self... 🤦‍♀️ It was discussed on the imdb board back in the day! The pics bring back lots of memories!

• Haha
OMG he's in fact a serial face licker!!!!

Now that I see the last pic I somewhat remember the story.... I think it was a random dude or a bouncer who recognized him and the group was friendly and Henry was... drunk as usual and behaved like his usual drunk Benidorm-worthy self... 🤦‍♀️ It was discussed on the imdb board back in the day! The pics bring back lots of memories!
Lmao, I just remembered the story when one married woman asked him to take a pic with her and he reply “if you s*ck your husband’s d****”😅🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The man has four brothers and none of them came this close to looking like him the way his gay alter ego Matt Bomer did! 🤣
View attachment 387600
View attachment 387636
Mama Cavill has some explaining to do 😂

Oh, I love this interview! she’s very cute and he knew her before... so maybe? I feel he is just very relaxed with her. I think she is one of the interviewers that don’t thirst over him so he might appreciate it.

GC was interviewed recently lol she was talking about getting into gaming and mentioned that she used to date someone who played WoW and who bought her a computer, but then they broke up, so she never got into it.... Do you have any idea who it might be?🤣🤣🤣

00:44
Hah, he and Bomer are both sculpted from the Gods twins. I remember them on DL saying his brothers look different, a couple look Mediterranean/Middle Eastern. His mum is so teeny tiny.

I do agree, the interviewer was professional and not fawning so he did seem like he enjoyed talking to her. When he asked what she thought of him, that was cute. She's been in the news before, Jim carrey made a comment to her and got blasted for it. You ever seen HC reading his thirst tweets? It made me laugh - "You can superman this hoe". :LOL::LOL:

Gina seems like a nice girl. She was obviously talking about HC, he's a huge gamer, right?

hahahaha. He's a funny drunk, eh? Loves the old licky licky. he doesn;t seem to do it to women, though? Maybe he is a bit more cautious about that because he may be accused of something. And I see he is flashing a bit of the 'ole chest hair! I didn't have much interest in before so I missed the old gossip and forums and whatnot, so when I started reading stuff on DL It was mostly, "he's gay" stuff.

Lmao, I just remembered the story when one married woman asked him to take a pic with her and he reply “if you s*ck your husband’s d****”😅🙈
Oh, my god. No wonder he's a bit more discreet now! Maybe he was told to stop because of his gaffes. 🙈🙈 I would have said, do YOU want to suck it? Just to be a smart arse and all.. lol.

• Haha
Hah, he and Bomer are both sculpted from the Gods twins. I remember them on DL saying his brothers look different, a couple look Mediterranean/Middle Eastern. His mum is so teeny tiny.

I do agree, the interviewer was professional and not fawning so he did seem like he enjoyed talking to her. When he asked what she thought of him, that was cute. She's been in the news before, Jim carrey made a comment to her and got blasted for it. You ever seen HC reading his thirst tweets? It made me laugh - "You can superman this hoe". :LOL::LOL:

Gina seems like a nice girl. She was obviously talking about HC, he's a huge gamer, right?

hahahaha. He's a funny drunk, eh? Loves the old licky licky. he doesn;t seem to do it to women, though? Maybe he is a bit more cautious about that because he may be accused of something. And I see he is flashing a bit of the 'ole chest hair! I didn't have much interest in before so I missed the old gossip and forums and whatnot, so when I started reading stuff on DL It was mostly, "he's gay" stuff.

Oh, my god. No wonder he's a bit more discreet now! Maybe he was told to stop because of his gaffes. 🙈🙈 I would have said, do YOU want to suck it? Just to be a smart arse and all.. lol.
Yup, I remember when someone said on DL that his brother Charlie looks like he should be called Stavros. 😂

She also interviewed him during The Witcher press - so she is a “known” person.

lol I I’ve seen his Thirst Tweets!

“I appreciate your vigor.”

LMAO.

He’s all about gaming (PC). He's probably gaming right this very second ... or working out ... or walking Kal or having dinner ... but probably gaming.🤣

Did you know that he’s also reading all forums? He mentioned it several times, I bet he’s reading DL 😂😂😂

“You have your dark moments when you go on the internet forums,” he shrugs. “You’re peeking behind the curtain. You wonder, ‘What are people saying about me? Oh, that’s nice. Oh, how lovely.’ But then you find one that isn’t. One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile, or to prove you’re not gay. You think, ‘Why are they being so nasty?’ Then you start shaping your behavior around the comments, and that’s not OK. That’s not healthy.”

One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile

NEVER!!!

1EEB533F-D584-431F-9326-47D7626F032D.jpeg

Although he’d be a little heartbroken about the “no personality” and “boring” comments, I know he would.

He’s indeed more comfortable and relaxed in the company of dudes, never seen pics of him licking women’s faces, lol.

Re DL, you can’t argue with them, it’s impossible lol, he’s gay there, that’s it. Not even bi. If you even try to say something they will drag you to hell for this! 😅

There’s 2 pics which in my opinion looks genuine and he’s not stiff or uptight as usual.

His stans call this girl “Twickenham”, because that is where she lived when they dated. I think that was even before TK. She wasn’t longterm. HC was seen a lot in Twickenham shopping for groceries and stuff, when they dated in early 2015.
EB091D60-CE49-48A1-8CD5-0F969AAB5E10.jpeg

And this pic with TK looks cute.
5440B68A-C340-4DCC-80A2-0A313CBA2C49.jpeg

P.S. ok, now this is becoming a pattern...😂

• Heart
Yup, I remember when someone said on DL that his brother Charlie looks like he should be called Stavros. 😂

She also interviewed him during The Witcher press - so she is a “known” person.

lol I I’ve seen his Thirst Tweets!

“I appreciate your vigor.”

LMAO.

He’s all about gaming (PC). He's probably gaming right this very second ... or working out ... or walking Kal or having dinner ... but probably gaming.🤣

Did you know that he’s also reading all forums? He mentioned it several times, I bet he’s reading DL 😂😂😂

“You have your dark moments when you go on the internet forums,” he shrugs. “You’re peeking behind the curtain. You wonder, ‘What are people saying about me? Oh, that’s nice. Oh, how lovely.’ But then you find one that isn’t. One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile, or to prove you’re not gay. You think, ‘Why are they being so nasty?’ Then you start shaping your behavior around the comments, and that’s not OK. That’s not healthy.”

One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile

NEVER!!!

View attachment 388540

Although he’d be a little heartbroken about the “no personality” and “boring” comments, I know he would.

He’s indeed more comfortable and relaxed in the company of dudes, never seen pics of him licking women’s faces, lol.

Re DL, you can’t argue with them, it’s impossible lol, he’s gay there, that’s it. Not even bi. If you even try to say something they will drag you to hell for this! 😅

There’s 2 pics which in my opinion looks genuine and he’s not stiff or uptight as usual.

His stans call this girl “Twickenham”, because that is where she lived when they dated. I think that was even before TK. She wasn’t longterm. HC was seen a lot in Twickenham shopping for groceries and stuff, when they dated in early 2015.View attachment 388605
And this pic with TK looks cute.
View attachment 388662

P.S. ok, now this is becoming a pattern...😂

Hey again !

lmao, Stavros - one thing I love about DL is that they are very witty and have the best comebacks..but when they're snippy, they really snip! If you disagree, they do accuse you of being PR or a delusional frau stan. It happened to me once, I was called deaf and blind and a Markle Intern PR because I just posted something on a MM thread that wasn't insulting.

I don't blame HC, I like gaming, too. (CALL ME! lol ) but I'm a casual player. He builds computers, he's a proper geek. Which leads me to one rumour I saw on DL (again) which said he used to game online with his flatmate at the time and a few months later when asked where the flatmate was, he seemed like he was uncomfortable talking about it, so people assumed it was a breakup. Again, it could be nonsense but I thought I'd mention it.

That can't be healthy reading forums about yourself, he's right. I think DL accused him of posting on there, mind you they accuse a lot of people of posting. I do believe that PR go onto forums, though...how often is anyone's guess, but probably not as much as they accuse people of. The Celeb-as-duck blog mentions that they do read social media.

lol - the pap shot of him with the shopping bags ..is that with Kaley? I'll give him some credit there, they all do it. The girls in pubs photos - I had never seen 'Twickenham' before, she looks young..hard to say. Perhaps early twenties? She's definitely another natural looking lady, though. I heard he met TK in a club. He does look very relaxed in those photos. Some of the shots from premieres or events are very stiff, I agree. It's almost like he's slightly uncofmortable.

Thanks for the Deux Moi link on Reddit, I will have a gander.

*Unfurls the WELCOME banner for Henry, Kal, his PC, his mineral water and his plate of Sunday roast*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey again !

lmao, Stavros - one thing I love about DL is that they are very witty and have the best comebacks..but when they're snippy, they really snip! If you disagree, they do accuse you of being PR or a delusional frau stan. It happened to me once, I was called deaf and blind and a Markle Intern PR because I just posted something on a MM thread that wasn't insulting.

I don't blame HC, I like gaming, too. (CALL ME! lol ) but I'm a casual player. He builds computers, he's a proper geek. Which leads me to one rumour I saw on DL (again) which said he used to game online with his flatmate at the time and a few months later when asked where the flatmate was, he seemed like he was uncomfortable talking about it, so people assumed it was a breakup. Again, it could be nonsense but I thought I'd mention it.

That can't be healthy reading forums about yourself, he's right. I think DL accused him of posting on there, mind you they accuse a lot of people of posting. I do believe that PR go onto forums, though...how often is anyone's guess, but probably not as much as they accuse people of. The Celeb-as-duck blog mentions that they do read social media.

lol - the pap shot of him with the shopping bags ..is that with Kaley? I'll give him some credit there, they all do it. The girls in pubs photos - I had never seen 'Twickenham' before, she looks young..hard to say. Perhaps early twenties? She's definitely another natural looking lady, though. I heard he met TK in a club. He does look very relaxed in those photos. Some of the shots from premieres or events are very stiff, I agree. It's almost like he's slightly uncofmortable.

Thanks for the Deux Moi link on Reddit, I will have a gander.
I agree, dudes are funny as hell! But accusing everyone of being PR folks, it’s ridiculous 🤣 although sometimes they post solid tea, for example on DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper and Sam Heughan. Anyway, there’s a lot of bi erasure- people tend to think of someone as either being gay or straight. As I said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if HC was bi and he probably keeps CS around as he knows where all the proverbial bodies are buried.

Didn’t the same poster on DL also mentioned that he sounded gay or something?

I also read Celeb-as-duck, and I like her! She seems to detest HC though, but who cares! 😂😂

Regarding Twickenham chick, I was reading that some people on the IMDB thought this picture confirms the story posted on the board about a business man who had no idea who HC was until someone pointed it out to him, but had a nice conversation with him at some restaurant. He ended up joining HC and a ‘mystery girl’ whom the business man thought was his gf because of the way they were interacting. HC didn’t come out having her as a gf, but instead came out with TK. The story I heard, HC went to that particular club (As I remember it was Mahiki) to specifically look for a possible temp gf and met there TK (Alluded to in some Blind Date thingy).

The pap shot, yes it’s with Kaley lol

They went grocery shopping once and “broke up” a week later

it was beautiful 😂😂😂

Found it on DL, quelle surprise!
A40801F9-29D2-43C3-A24D-91BB0A886E79.jpeg

I agree, dudes are funny as hell! But accusing everyone of being PR folks, it’s ridiculous 🤣 although sometimes they post solid tea, for example on DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper and Sam Heughan. Anyway, there’s a lot of bi erasure- people tend to think of someone as either being gay or straight. As I said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if HC was bi and he probably keeps CS around as he knows where all the proverbial bodies are buried.

Didn’t the same poster on DL also mentioned that he sounded gay or something?

I also read Celeb-as-duck, and I like her! She seems to detest HC though, but who cares! 😂😂

Regarding Twickenham chick, I was reading that some people on the IMDB thought this picture confirms the story posted on the board about a business man who had no idea who HC was until someone pointed it out to him, but had a nice conversation with him at some restaurant. He ended up joining HC and a ‘mystery girl’ whom the business man thought was his gf because of the way they were interacting. HC didn’t come out having her as a gf, but instead came out with TK. The story I heard, HC went to that particular club (As I remember it was Mahiki) to specifically look for a possible temp gf and met there TK (Alluded to in some Blind Date thingy).

The pap shot, yes it’s with Kaley lol

They went grocery shopping once and “broke up” a week later

it was beautiful 😂😂😂

Found it on DL, quelle surprise!
View attachment 389378
The posters on DL really are funny and I admire the speed of attack - if somebody is bitchy to me I often think of things I should have said about an hour afterwards. Agreed, I think it's obviously a case of some of the gossip will be true and some of it is not - and this creates a problem because everyone will think anything else is bullshit by default, which is what happens with any type of gossip, or theory. I do agree on Bradley Cooper and Leo, I am not conceding with those two! I have no idea about some of the others and I honestly have no idea who Sam heughan is , however I have seen his name mentioned a zillion times there. I agree with bi erasure too, far too many people think you are either straight or gay and bisexuals are people not yet accepting of their homosexuality, which is ridiculous.

Yes, the poster did indeed say his flatmate sounded gay, you have a very good memory. I think it was before he became uber-famous so having a flatmate is not a weird thing when it comes to finances. Yup, CS probably knows a lot, indeed. He did sleep on his couch, after all. CS has active pages on Insta and Twitter but HC doesn't follow him. Have you seen them? I do recall some posters on DL saying that CS was rather....plain for HC. Ouch.

Celeb-as-duck is very no nonsense, she doesn't really entertain stupid questions or things she does not care about. I like that she admits when she does not know something or whether it is just an opinion. I think she's kosha. Yes, she doesn;t seem to fond of him and she hates Lily James, also lol

So he was with Twickenham Chick and then met TK on a night out? Naughty! They do look very cosey in the pub photo so I would imagine he was seeing her. I guess the staged photos did not do anything for H and KC, then? I suppose he could see it as a lot worse, they could have been Swiddleton. That's probably one of the worst I've seen in a while, although correct me if you know of anything worse.

Re: the tweet. Basically he came and then bolted. Tut Tut, Henry. it fits in wth the one night stands both you and Vikka were telling me about. One comment: "find out the dick deets, I need to know." lol

The posters on DL really are funny and I admire the speed of attack - if somebody is bitchy to me I often think of things I should have said about an hour afterwards. Agreed, I think it's obviously a case of some of the gossip will be true and some of it is not - and this creates a problem because everyone will think anything else is bullshit by default, which is what happens with any type of gossip, or theory. I do agree on Bradley Cooper and Leo, I am not conceding with those two! I have no idea about some of the others and I honestly have no idea who Sam heughan is , however I have seen his name mentioned a zillion times there. I agree with bi erasure too, far too many people think you are either straight or gay and bisexuals are people not yet accepting of their homosexuality, which is ridiculous.

Yes, the poster did indeed say his flatmate sounded gay, you have a very good memory. I think it was before he became uber-famous so having a flatmate is not a weird thing when it comes to finances. Yup, CS probably knows a lot, indeed. He did sleep on his couch, after all. CS has active pages on Insta and Twitter but HC doesn't follow him. Have you seen them? I do recall some posters on DL saying that CS was rather....plain for HC. Ouch.

Celeb-as-duck is very no nonsense, she doesn't really entertain stupid questions or things she does not care about. I like that she admits when she does not know something or whether it is just an opinion. I think she's kosha. Yes, she doesn;t seem to fond of him and she hates Lily James, also lol

So he was with Twickenham Chick and then met TK on a night out? Naughty! They do look very cosey in the pub photo so I would imagine he was seeing her. I guess the staged photos did not do anything for H and KC, then? I suppose he could see it as a lot worse, they could have been Swiddleton. That's probably one of the worst I've seen in a while, although correct me if you know of anything worse.

Re: the tweet. Basically he came and then bolted. Tut Tut, Henry. it fits in wth the one night stands both you and Vikka were telling me about. One comment: "find out the dick deets, I need to know." lol
This is why I like our thread, we are neutral, we are not saying “oh, this is bs” or “no, it can’t be true, he’s such a nice and humble guy bla bla bla the sun shines out of Henry’s butt.”😂 And I noticed his fan base is really harsh, people can’t share their opinions and went just lurking, like me, for example lol

LSA is good, but again, you must be careful with what you saying on HC’s threads or they will eat you alive 😅 so I prefer just reading them.

After this video, I don’t think I need more proof about Leo being closet case lol:

5:00

Sam became popular after tv show Outlander, I didn’t watch it tho, for me he’s famous after DL threads 😂 Someone’s friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told he was staying there but was under “deep cover”. Only had room service, didn't come to the bar, never was seen checking in or out. Had a suite on the 7th floor with another guy who handle everything. There’s a lot more stuff on SH, he’s like in a glass closet.

I have seen CS twitter and IG, if you take a look on some of his posts and comments on IG you will understand that his behaviour towards HC is a bit... passive/aggressive.. and also in the flying private post with HC he is even pathetic enough to tag #365days. It makes no sense why HC would keep such a grifter close to him unless he needs him to keep his mouth shut about something.... HC didn’t follow him even from his finsta, I do know he did follow Lucy Cork, MG (but after they break up unfollowed each other) and Sol. LC tagged his private IG in one of her posts lol so since 2017-2018 he doesn’t use this account anymore.

Re KC, you’re not wrong, it was so blatantly fake that even the magazines being paid by their publicists didn’t bother pushing it lmao

Ugh, this dude disappeared and we still desperate for deets! 🙄😂

Some tea + pics with MG aka tossed salad 😂

Attachments

• Heart
I have seen CS twitter and IG, if you take a look on some of his posts and comments on IG you will understand that his behaviour towards HC is a bit... passive/aggressive.. and also in the flying private post with HC he is even pathetic enough to tag #365days. It makes no sense why HC would keep such a grifter close to him unless he needs him to keep his mouth shut about something.... HC didn’t follow him even from his finsta, I do know he did follow Lucy Cork, MG (but after they break up unfollowed each other) and Sol. LC tagged his private IG in one of her posts lol so since 2017-2018 he doesn’t use this account anymore.
Do you think every celeb has a private IG? And how do they get found?

Reactions: 1