Henry Cavill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is 'well known' though? I've yet to see or hear anything credible, and no I'm not what I'd call a fan.
It’s not.
This person seems to have some very strange obsession to the point of slander because…????

Reactions: 5
I sit in neither camp other than something is “off” about him (assumed he was a closet gay) but have never delved into the deep underworld of his fandom 😂

That being said don’t be fooled by the whole “me too” people will speak out , things take decades to come out , all that stuff with Russell brand has been circulating for years and no one definitively went to the police about it until LAST YEAR. The rumours with cavill are less toxic but still their nonetheless and the truth will always come out . Sometimes it takes decades based on those that have surfaced recently .

God Russell brand was married to Katy Perry and she said NOTHING despite being witness / involved in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I sit in neither camp other than something is “off” about him (assumed he was a closet gay) but have never delved into the deep underworld of his fandom 😂

That being said don’t be fooled by the whole “me too” people will speak out , things take decades to come out , all that stuff with Russell brand has been circulating for years and no one definitively went to the police about it until LAST YEAR. The rumours with cavill are less toxic but still their nonetheless and the truth will always come out . Sometimes it takes decades based on those that have surfaced recently .

God Russell brand was married to Katy Perry and she said NOTHING despite being witness / involved in it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I completely agree, but the Russell rumours always had a consistency and calm seriousness behind them. Not this changeable hysteria

Reactions: 3
He is well known to be very perverted and his sleeping with under ages abroad and trying to have sex with staff on Witcher. He is getting away with it because of connections and gullible fans.
Ah come on to f**k, WHERE has anybody sed this?

Reactions: 7
I think he is very close to his brothers. They are a tight nit family.

Reactions: 1
Ah come on to f**k, WHERE has anybody sed this?
It was literally one blind item years ago from that Crazy Days and Nights weirdo, nothing else has ever been released, not once. It is definitely skeevy that he dated an 18 year old in his early 30s, but every single other relationship has been with a woman close his age. He strikes me as a bit old fashioned and probably very "traditional" in that his girlfriend clearly has to adapt to what his needs are, but she seems happy so who cares!

He's actually dated at least two teenagers. One just before or around the first Superman film and then years later TK. The first teenager he met through his then trainer and his wife. He's lucky he wasn't all that well-known then, but the fans were very appalled.

One was 19 and the other girl was in her early twenties. So what. I wasn't terribly appalled, just WTF about the 18-19 year old he met in a club who looked considerably older than me (and I'm a few years younger than him).

Looked it up, she was 21, he was 31. Absolutely still iffy and it got plenty of negative comments. So, great I guess, she was no longer a teen, so it's "only" one teenager he dated.

Both of legal age, and a ten year age gap? I really don't get the big deal. That's a pretty common age gap. Especially as women mature quicker than men in general.

This forum gets very pearl clutchy over age gaps at times. It's like the 1950s !

Reactions: 13
I agree, I have friends with a similar age gap and they were about that age when they met. They are still together, doing great and have kids.
18 or 19 is not exactly underage 😂

Reactions: 4
The Witcher was soooooooo bad, it's unbelievable it managed to sustain as long as it did. Henry was pretty much the only good part of it and then the writing staff had the nerve to throw him under the bus.

Sexuality wise, he seems kind of sexless to me? Like, I could see Taylor Swift dating him after her contract with Kelce expires.

• Haha
The Witcher was soooooooo bad, it's unbelievable it managed to sustain as long as it did. Henry was pretty much the only good part of it and then the writing staff had the nerve to throw him under the bus.

Sexuality wise, he seems kind of sexless to me? Like, I could see Taylor Swift dating him after her contract with Kelce expires.
I watched his latest interviews for that Guy Ritchie movie and literally thought the same thing, he seems strangely sexless maybe asexual. It would explain why he never has any chemistry with his romantic partners on or off screen. The only time I see him sparkle is when he talks about his geeky interests/hyperfixations.

Reactions: 2
I watched his latest interviews for that Guy Ritchie movie and literally thought the same thing, he seems strangely sexless maybe asexual. It would explain why he never has any chemistry with his romantic partners on or off screen. The only time I see him sparkle is when he talks about his geeky interests/hyperfixations.

I agree, he is super handsome and has a hot body and is very hot to look at. But he does seem a bit sexless

Wondering if his "sexless" vibe is what lost him the James Bond role? If the powers-that-be behind the movies feel the same way as we seem to, it stands to reason that was why he's missed out on the gig.