Hen Do Horror Stories!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took to the dance floor, in fabulous form, at the nightclub on my Hen's night. A girl beside me, worse for wear and dancing wildly, stumbled onto my right foot, trampling it with her stiletto heel. I will never forget the searing pain. I was actually speechless for a while. A week later, I walked up the aisle with a ton of concealer barely covering the horrific bruising.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was invited to one a few years back and we was all asked to pay £25. It was at the hens house, arranged by 4 bridesmaids and her mother. We thought we were paying for maybe butlers in the buff or cocktail making or something but it was just to cover basic party food and some Prosecco. Found it really strange felt like we were all waiting for a suprise to happen and it didn't.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I was invited to one a few years back and we was all asked to pay £25. It was at the hens house, arranged by 4 bridesmaids and her mother. We thought we were paying for maybe butlers in the buff or cocktail making or something but it was just to cover basic party food and some Prosecco. Found it really strange felt like we were all waiting for a suprise to happen and it didn't.
I’d imagine that got quite weird/uncomfortable after a while 😂 You’re all geared up for a fun night’s entertainment but before the Pringles have even run dry it becomes apparent that the only cork that is popping is the final bottle of Prosecco ☹

What did the bride make to the night? I guess £25 is pretty cheap to be fair, so guessing she was on a budget but she just needed a single mate to get on Tinder to rustle up a stripper for the night. When I was dating and mentioned any hen weekends, men were offering themselves and friends as butlers in the buff just to get involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another thread I would like to bring back to life in hopes of having some juicy stories to read 👀😆

Actually mine was like that, well no-one paid anything, a colleague invited a few of us round for my hen do, she cooked a meal .… there were a few silly presents. It was perfect! No waltzing round pubs with L plates, or surprise policemen strippers. (Mind you, I was in my 40s!)

Reactions: 2
Jings - these stories make you realise how nuts some people are.

I was at a hen party recently - held in the local social club. I went up for a round of drinks - a shandy, a vodka and 3 cokes came to £5. We thought it was a mistake but no those were the real prices. It was a fab night. Very family orientated, all ages up dancing.

The bride aparently wanted a posh place in town but was told by her mum no cos none of the old dears - grannies, aunties etc would go and none of the pals would enjoy it cos it could be too expensive. I was amazed cos the mum is a snobby witch and loves boasting about how expensive everything is.

Any way, fast forward to the wedding at a fancy hotel and I get charged £5.20 for 2 cokes which get poured out of a 2ltr bottle!!!

The wedding cost mega money but had a wee tiny dance floor and the table decorations looked liked flowers out of a funeral home.

Think they would have been better having it in the social club.