Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she make a hideous looking coffee to music and say “so cute“ in a squeaky voice several thousand times? 🤔🤔🤔
LOL duh.

ETA: she watched Seaspiracy and is no longer eating fish (don’t even get me started on how problematic that doc is), but for some reason is still buying fast fashion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL duh.

ETA: she watched Seaspiracy and is no longer eating fish (don’t even get me started on how problematic that doc is), but for some reason is still buying fast fashion 🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess her bf isnt eating fish and boss witch independent suze will follow.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what these girls actually eat. They exclude most food groups either because they cause imaginary bloating or imaginary skin issues 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
'I can't believe I bought these'
.... you must be new around here, you seem to haul hundreds of pounds worth of clothes every week. This week there's also perfume, a candle, slippers and a new car.

She's allegedly been struggling to find a bag to match some black trousers and a neutral jumper. So good with fashion!

• Haha
Suze’s diet seems to be eating 1 hot cross bun a week on film
She definitely did not eat that cereal concoction, even time lapsed you can see she just takes some on the spoon and pretends to have eaten it, returning the same full spoon to the bowl multiple times. Did anyone else notice this?

And even asking if her viewers want a "what i eat in weekend" then saying "if i don't forget to eat"....

The only person she's fooling with her eating habits, or lack there of, is herself. She needs seriously help, (mental issues aside) before she gets really physically unwell. Surely Ryan or someone in her family would realise what is going on.

• Sad
  • Wow
She definitely did not eat that cereal concoction, even time lapsed you can see she just takes some on the spoon and pretends to have eaten it, returning the same full spoon to the bowl multiple times. Did anyone else notice this?

And even asking if her viewers want a "what i eat in weekend" then saying "if i don't forget to eat"....

The only person she's fooling with her eating habits, or lack there of, is herself. She needs seriously help, (mental issues aside) before she gets really physically unwell. Surely Ryan or someone in her family would realise what is going on.
I've had to stop watching her videos, even hate watching, I find them so triggering. There's just so much focus on how little she is and how little she is and it's hard to watch. I hope she gets help if she does indeed need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God that was one boring vlog. I mean why dont you live dangerously and buy a handbag from a different designer? two boring AF bags in different colours. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL duh.

even if it wasn't fast fashion it would be unethical. nobody needs 20 pairs of jeans, no matter where they came from. she's insane

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL duh.

Sorry if OT but please could you explain why it was problematic? I watched it and found it really informative!

Reactions: 3
Sorry if OT but please could you explain why it was problematic? I watched it and found it really informative!
Some of the data they gave was inaccurate (this coming from friends who work in fish and wildlife roles). I also took issue with the fact that there are millions of people - majority of whom are indigenous and/or live in the global south - who depend on fish as their main source of protein...so can’t just stop eating it. There have been some pretty amazing advances in aquaculture they didn’t delve into, not to mention the millions of people who engage in small scale fishing for their livelihoods and food and who have knowledge of the land and sea we’re all trying to save. It’s one thing to say “down with industrial fishing!”, but super disingenuous to completely brush aside the many good things that are happening (fun fact: there’s an org in NYC that cultivates oysters in the Hudson, contributing to habitat rehabilitation and reviving early mollusk populations) and encouraging viewers to support those initiatives. As a huge policy nerd, I was really disappointed that they gave no policy solutions. And this is just a personal annoyance, but I didn’t enjoy the jumping from issue to issue. Also, the science community has not been very supportive of the doc either.

The Faroe Island whale culling I know rubbed people the wrong way, but actions like these are common for indigenous cultures (or super remote cultures). We might not understand it, but for them it’s sustenance for the year or tools or warmth or building materials. It’s a form of cultural imperialism to say to these people “no, you can’t do that”.

I don’t eat fish or meat regularly, but when I do I try to eat as seasonally and locally as possible. At the end of they day everything in moderation, eat as locally and seasonally as possible, and remember that living in the global north gives us the privilege many don’t have to choose our diets.

BACK TO SUE!

I can’t get over how ridiculous those white corduroy (is that what they are) pants look. She looks like she’s stepped out of an 80s movie because they’re so baggy on her such sMoL frame.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
In her latest reels, and many before, everything looks huge on her. Those massive white trousers are a no no. To me anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My mum just said she looks a little like a slightly Divina mcall here.

Why does she spray on so much perfume?? She must give the people who come into contact with her a horrendous headache.

Not a single influencer/youtubber/bloggers ever voluntarily dons a single 'piece' from the Lorna Lux 'collection' of their own volition. they are all just desperate to get their own hideous cash grab collection with intestines inthestyle. (Kept getting autocorrected to intestines) or whoever, they'd take the deal and hate the clobber, but instruct their viewers to buy it. I doubt very much lorna lux wears it either, although I don't know much about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My mum just said she looks a little like a slightly Divina mcall here.

Why does she spray on so much perfume?? She must give the people who come into contact with her a horrendous headache.

Not a single influencer/youtubber/bloggers ever voluntarily dons a single 'piece' from the Lorna Lux 'collection' of their own volition. they are all just desperate to get their own hideous cash grab collection with intestines inthestyle. (Kept getting autocorrected to intestines) or whoever, they'd take the deal and hate the clobber, but instruct their viewers to buy it. I doubt very much lorna lux wears it either, although I don't know much about her.
She buys (or says she does) expensive bottles of perfume and hopes she likes it. That’s just preposterous! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.