Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to sound pretentious or like a snob, but I’m going to anyway...HOW IS SHE STILL READING THAT BOOK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, is she purposefully just buying clothing that’s too big for her now? Because her latest Reel...those pants are obviously too big around her waist (the belt cinched like 1 inch of fabric at the back).

Is this some weird body dysmorphia? Or is she just fishing for compliments?

Ok, is she purposefully just buying clothing that’s too big for her now? Because her latest Reel...those pants are obviously too big around her waist (the belt cinched like 1 inch of fabric at the back).

Is this some weird body dysmorphia? Or is she just fishing for compliments?
Fishing 100%... you can see her frothing at the mouth every time she gets to say something is too big for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks so ill at the start of the vlog. I really do hope she's OK whatever is going on.

More fast fashion shite. Lovely. Lots more posing in the mirror and watching herself in the viewfinder. And another coffee montage.

Those chairs are hilarious. Each to their own but they look like she's just moved in and is waiting for a furniture delivery. They're £300 each 😮 That's £600 to look like you're sitting on garden furniture. She could have got something nice for that price.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks so ill at the start of the vlog. I really do hope she's OK whatever is going on.

More fast fashion shite. Lovely. Lots more posing in the mirror and watching herself in the viewfinder. And another coffee montage.

Those chairs are hilarious. Each to their own but they look like she's just moved in and is waiting for a furniture delivery. They're £300 each 😮 That's £600 to look like you're sitting on garden furniture. She could have got something nice for that price.
yeah, like a dining table and chairs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As an ex anorexic, her daily ‘I’m going to have a hot cross bun after starving myself for as long as physically possible’ is a huuuuuge sign of disordered eating to me. I’ve started to find her extremely triggering and it’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I know this is a thread about snotty snoozie but have u guys seen Lois’ “illustrations” ? I just feel she could do better than just doodling on people’s photos? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she’s wanting to extend her bungalow upstairs because she’s planning on having Ryan move in with her at some point in the near future? I think that’s what I gathered from her vlog? She was so happy to have her own space for a long time and now she’s wanting to live with Ryan?! Will be interesting to see how that works out.. But tbh Ryan seems really laid back so maybe it’ll be fine.... 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s wanting to extend her bungalow upstairs because she’s planning on having Ryan move in with her at some point in the near future? I think that’s what I gathered from her vlog? She was so happy to have her own space for a long time and now she’s wanting to live with Ryan?! Will be interesting to see how that works out.. But tbh Ryan seems really laid back so maybe it’ll be fine.... 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
She is obviously very needy and the independent boss witch was all BS lets be honest she lived with josh for years.. she needs a man for validation

• Haha
SHE has been wanting him to move in for the very start, pretending she didn't but it was obviously an attempt not to scare him off or seem clingy / desperate which is off putting. Maybe he bought the act as he wants to live together in the future. Maybe he can start encouraging her to produce some Interesting content and eat properly. She is just seeming so unlikeable atm, as if in every frame she is thinking to herself how above her viewers she is in every way, maybe she doesn't actually hold such thoughts - but that is how her attitude is presenting to me.

Reactions: 12
I mean, she doesn’t need a second floor for her boyfriend to live with her 🤣🤣🤣 Her ridiculous “wardrobe room” could easily become another office...or a bleeping guest room because her house is incredibly inhospitable to guests. Her current office becomes the wardrobe room or she buys some built-ins for her bedroom. Or turn whatever she was calling the “guesthouse” into a recording studio for him. That house is just a mess. She thinks it’s all cool and mOdErN, but it’s like a condo parents buy for their kid on the condition the kid buys the furniture (but doesn’t because they have other priorities).

Just seen her latest vid- she’s a good example of what happens when you stop getting lip filler. She’s got that awful droopy top lip look, where the filler is gone and now it’s just sagging. I wish these influencers had realised what would happen before they started with all the filler

Truly. How has she become unwatchable in such a short space of time? It doesn't help that every video seems to be 30+ minutes long. I know she likes to ramble on, but has she lost the ability to edit?

Reactions: 6
She's got a serious case of bobblehead going on and her face looks so gaunt and drawn. I hope she's okay, because seeing that video of her from a year ago just highlights how much weight she has lost. It's especially worrying because she's constantly talking about how she hasn’t really had a proper exercise routine in the last few months.
Screenshot_20210316-212809_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
Truly. How has she become unwatchable in such a short space of time? It doesn't help that every video seems to be 30+ minutes long. I know she likes to ramble on, but has she lost the ability to edit?
For someone who speaks so much, she rarely has anything of substance to say!

All of you who were excited for that Instagram lingerie haul are in luck :ROFLMAO: more quality footage of her in her undies gazing into her own eyes (y)

She described lace as 'sturdy'. Not strong, sturdy. She hopes the quality means they'll last longer.... longer than what? We never see her wear anything more than twice anyway with the amount she keeps buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those chairs she bought for the kitchen were horrid. why doesnt she just buy a table and chairs FFS.

• Haha
I must be some sort of masochist. I watch her vlogs and Instagram posts squirming, cringing, rolling my eyes but also laughing out loud at her! Standing in front of the mirror, lusting at herself. Why do I do it! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.