Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, the Suzie I used to follow has been replaced with what I can only describe as a blow-up doll.

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow on Instagram. Every morning I opened the app to her pulling her bra strap over her shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She constantly repeats herself too. She’ll say a sentence then she’ll say the exact same thing but in a different way. Meetings with her must be strenuous.
And when we are really unlucky, she repeats the exact same thing in the exact same way several times over. Her vocabulary is horrendous.

Reactions: 9
Hi, I'm new round here :)

I think the reason why she's so boring and talks for ages without actually saying much is because her world must be quite small and choosing her outfit and mulling over which terrible Zara body to wear is a big part of her day!? She makes getting dressed into a long ordeal when, in reality, most of us just open the wardrobe and wear whatever is clean and appropriate for the day ahead. Maybe she's really passionate about fast fashion, maybe it's some kind of hobby, but if I had the spare time and money to put that much thought into my clothes... I still think I'd rather put the energy into something else.

The awful reels are hilarious but where is she going to wear all this stuff!? It's freezing outside most of the time in the UK. Imagine her on her daily walk in some of these getups. I know its nice to make an effort, but..... I don't get it.

Also, do these influencers know that they can wear clothes from last Spring? Just because it's a new season/ new year doesn't mean you have to buy more tit. what happened to the clothes from last Spring? She could even make a video styling outfits from clothes (sorry, 'pieces') she already has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi, I'm new round here :)

I think the reason why she's so boring and talks for ages without actually saying much is because her world must be quite small and choosing her outfit and mulling over which terrible Zara body to wear is a big part of her day!? She makes getting dressed into a long ordeal when, in reality, most of us just open the wardrobe and wear whatever is clean and appropriate for the day ahead. Maybe she's really passionate about fast fashion, maybe it's some kind of hobby, but if I had the spare time and money to put that much thought into my clothes... I still think I'd rather put the energy into something else.

The awful reels are hilarious but where is she going to wear all this stuff!? It's freezing outside most of the time in the UK. Imagine her on her daily walk in some of these getups. I know its nice to make an effort, but..... I don't get it.

Also, do these influencers know that they can wear clothes from last Spring? Just because it's a new season/ new year doesn't mean you have to buy more tit. what happened to the clothes from last Spring? She could even make a video styling outfits from clothes (sorry, 'pieces') she already has.
We had two sunny, milder days last weekend and they think its July! It was 2° when I walked to work this morning! 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She constantly repeats herself too. She’ll say a sentence then she’ll say the exact same thing but in a different way. Meetings with her must be strenuous.
This just reminded me (lol) that I hate how she refers to normal things as “meetings”. Like she had a “meeting” with the car salesman last week. As if it’s some kind of important business transaction instead of them selling her a new car she doesn’t need. Ughhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This just reminded me (lol) that I hate how she refers to normal things as “meetings”. Like she had a “meeting” with the car salesman last week. As if it’s some kind of important business transaction instead of them selling her a new car she doesn’t need. Ughhhh.
Playing at being an adult...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember her saying in a very old video that when she was younger (like teenager) she wanted to be a “busy” person. The kind of busy where you have your diary full of meetings and things to do because you are “important” or something like that. So I bet that’s why she says those kinds of things, to seem important because she always has meetings 😂 pathetic. Nothing wrong with not having anything to do specially during a pandemic???? Also “she works in fashion” but has absolutely no clue about styling “pieces” 😂 I would be embarrassed to go out of the house like that

Reactions: 10
View attachment 464690

First time posting in on this site. Hey everyone! I've been rewatching her old videos....I miss how she used to dress and style herself in 2014/2015. Now, she's just so full of herself.
Yeah... the boobs are supposed to fit INTO those cup things there fyi suz. :rolleyes:
That hairstyle makes her face look super long. No good.

I actually had to stop watching her videos because her talking gives me actual anxiety!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New reel.

She has her hands over nipples at the beginning because obviously signature bra shot, but she can’t hide her nips and put on a sweater at the same time so she shows the internet her areolae anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New reel.

She has her hands over nipples at the beginning because obviously signature bra shot, but she can’t hide her nips and put on a sweater at the same time so she shows the internet her areolae anyway 😂
I actually unfollowed her Insta finally, so no dopey face and bralette shots for me this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another haul:

- stuff too big
- stuff too small (but she loves it)
- everything is tacky
- another trench coat that looks exactly like another one she bas
- shows off her obvious thigh gap
- multiple shots of the same bralette style in multiple colors

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she says she's had a rough time in that vlog but to me her face is looking really quite unwell. Really drawn. :confused:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.