Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so fake... who goes to the trouble of heating them up in the oven only to show them to the camera (she made sure of that) and then set them down and talk for several minutes? Why did you heat them up? She even said aloud how awkward it was that she was holding the plate up to the camera like that, it was 100% that type of ED behaviour where you’re like ~oh what’s this, just showing some chill food I totally eat~, but it’s so bad that you can’t even show yourself taking even one bite on camera. I’m sorry but the way she put the plate down and then after rambling on was like ‘gonna go eat these now!’ ugh, so cringey.
I would like to know why, if she’s eating sOoOo many buns, has she not gone to Aldi to get herself a proper toaster/convection oven! What a waste of energy to heat up bread, in the oven, with the door open.

At this rate, she should just open her own clothing crematorium because this WHOLE outfit needs to be burned then the ashes buried. While she’s burning this outfit, she can toast her buns 🥴

78FDFDC1-7B52-4868-BC43-7240F2A9BFFB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I would like to know why, if she’s eating sOoOo many buns, has she not gone to Aldi to get herself a proper toaster/convection oven! What a waste of energy to heat up bread, in the oven, with the door open.

At this rate, she should just open her own clothing crematorium because this WHOLE outfit needs to be burned then the ashes buried. While she’s burning this outfit, she can toast her buns 🥴

View attachment 463097
What in god’s name is this atrocity????

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 463097
That is aggressively hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 463097
Ah Lorna lux, that style icon that no e of the bloggers after they're done showing off the free pr sample. It looks like a leather apron, and the less said about that shirt the better.

I think she was at Ryan's, hence no toaster and the buns were for him, she ate the half with nut butter on. No one who eats hot cross buns let's them go cold!

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210303-120836.png

First time posting in on this site. Hey everyone! I've been rewatching her old videos....I miss how she used to dress and style herself in 2014/2015. Now, she's just so full of herself.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she grew in confidence since she met ryan, im currently going through a break up and let me tell you my self esteem and drive is 0.. glad shes happier to be fair.

• Sad

View attachment 463097
What on earth 😂 I remember a very short lived period with this monstrosity when I was primary school but there's a reason it was forgotten!

Wasn't inspired by her haul the other day either, although I have to say she looked nice at the end with the red lip - almost brought back the lily collins vibe she lost when she changed style and got fillers.

I don’t like to comment on people’s weight but her weight loss is very alarming 🥺😕 her head size is very disproportionate with her body size now too which doesn’t help....

Reactions: 5
But but she’s a skinny sexy kitten now!

I was thinking about it last night, but I wish influencers like Snoozie would do a “what I still own from those kajillion hauls I did in 2020” video.
Hmmmm I wonder!!

I don’t like to comment on people’s weight but her weight loss is very alarming 🥺😕 her head size is very disproportionate with her body size now too which doesn’t help....
I was thinking this yesterday. she’s all head

The fit of that white top With the underwired bits on the outside is horrible.
Throw it in the burn pile. And I know it takes extra work and time, but those types of tops were super popular in the 90s/early 2000s. She could’ve found a secondhand version easily.

Reactions: 4
I had a peep at her depop and looks like she’s selling her lydia millen x karen millen coat, it still has the tags in it too! I vividly remember how in looove she was with it, when it came out and how happy she was for lydia 😂
she is also selling one of the little swing floral dresses h&m did a ton of last summer, it still has the tags in it as well, I felt like she was speaking so highly of them all summer and how she was living in those soft floral dresses, really goes to show... 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh look another haul to show how skinny she is and moaning about things not fitting right and gaping!? So she’s gonna order a smaller size 🙄

• Haha
I had a peep at her depop and looks like she’s selling her lydia millen x karen millen coat, it still has the tags in it too! I vividly remember how in looove she was with it, when it came out and how happy she was for lydia 😂
she is also selling one of the little swing floral dresses h&m did a ton of last summer, it still has the tags in it as well, I felt like she was speaking so highly of them all summer and how she was living in those soft floral dresses, really goes to show... 🙄
All gifted to her I assume!?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh look another haul to show how skinny she is and moaning about things not fitting right and gaping!? So she’s gonna order a smaller size 🙄
One haul where she mentions her weight and buying the wrong size was fine (minus the haul part. You’re single-handedly ruining the environment ya twit). Every subsequent haul since then? That’s just bragging and fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 14
i really liked her but had to unfollow .. can't stand seeing one more "hot girl tit" haul reel 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.