Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this chick on Instagram? Wondering what people’s thoughts were...

I think she’s really nice. She clearly works really hard and her photos are stunning! Love that she can be really goofy too.

Reactions: 3
I instagram slightly in s similar field as hers and she wrecks my tits. To be fair she has worked hard on her page and her photo are incredible but she's just a bit much...all thisface pulling and all...

Reactions: 1
I’ve always liked her but have started to more and more think she has a bit of an unhealthy relationship with instagram.

Today on her story, she showed endless footage of her going down water slides. I get wanting to document your vacation but seriously WHO goes down a bunch of water slides WHILE recording themselves on their phone to insta story the whole thing? That’s just bonkers. Can you not just live in the moment for once and not make it about your Instagram?

After that silliness she revealed she’s been blocked from posting feed photos on Instagram after excessively liking things to the point where they think she’s a bot. And it affects her so deeply not to be able to post for a week? It’s actually troubling how often she says things like this. Putting so much weight on social media in this way is kind of disturbing.

Anyway. She seems like a lovely gal at heart but also a cautionary tale on developing unhealthy relationships with Instagram or any other social platform.

Attachments

I... kind of like her? She does work hard, and her pictures are beautiful. I do agree that she has a bit of an unhealthy relationship with instagram, though.
Also, she’s a really good singer, but I do cringe when she posts stories of her singing - she just comes across a bit “I *know* I can sing, aren’t I amazing, everyone look at/listen to me while I serenade you!” when she does it.

Oh my goodness, this girl! I do like her and all but the whole country is collapsing, people are dying and shes moaning about lost followers! wow!

• Wow
Oh my goodness, this girl! I do like her and all but the whole country is collapsing, people are dying and shes moaning about lost followers! wow!
I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. What gets irritating about so many influencers once they reach a certain level is happening to her.

Constant MOANS on Instagram and her blog. Those are irritating at any and all times to consume, but especially now.

Does Instagram turn everyone into a self-absorbed and shallow ass hole? It kind of seems like it. Shame!!

I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. What gets irritating about so many influencers once they reach a certain level is happening to her.

Constant MOANS on Instagram and her blog. Those are irritating at any and all times to consume, but especially now.

Does Instagram turn everyone into a self-absorbed and shallow ass hole? It kind of seems like it. Shame!!
Now she is doing 'sing with Jordan'... Christ.

• Haha
Now she is doing 'sing with Jordan'... Christ.
Oh my gosh. Did you watch? I tried as long as I could with an open mind but that was the most painful thing I have EVER seen on an Instagram story. 😬😬😬😬

Also, random but someone really needs to tell her to ditch whatever concealer or foundation she wears. It creases SO BADLY!!

Attachments

• Haha
I believe Jordan is likely a very nice person and she is clearly talented. But as someone else mentioned earlier, she has a very unhealthy relationship with Instagram.

She is constantly on it, commenting, liking and making stories. Do we know anything else about her other than she loves musicals, Disney, Peggy Porchen and pretty dresses/locations?

I mean even when she went to Disney she was planning her photoshoots. I can't imagine being her fiance having to constantly be dragged to pretty places for photos.

Shall we go on holiday? Only if it's good for the 'gram!

Reactions: 4
I believe Jordan is likely a very nice person and she is clearly talented. But as someone else mentioned earlier, she has a very unhealthy relationship with Instagram.

She is constantly on it, commenting, liking and making stories. Do we know anything else about her other than she loves musicals, Disney, Peggy Porchen and pretty dresses/locations?

I mean even when she went to Disney she was planning her photoshoots. I can't imagine being her fiance having to constantly be dragged to pretty places for photos.

Shall we go on holiday? Only if it's good for the 'gram!
You know, you are so right, she's lovely, so lovely, but everything is for the gram. And she took off out on a drive to shoot content which isn't cool at all! I also get the feeling that nothing is natural or spontaneous with her, all planned out to get content. She's a smart, pretty, talented girl, I wish she would see there's more to life than Insta

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise she had a thread on here so I made one on GG so I’ll say the same thing I said there:

Her story a few days ago really rubbed me up the wrong way. She apologies for her insensitive post about her wedding and then immediately jumps on to justifying herself. Saying she’s so nice IRL and nobody knows who she really is etc.

Fine, self love and all that.

but then she goes on to say that she never asked for all of her followers. But she did. The moment you become a content creator the goal is followers, but besides that I HAVE seen her asking for followers when she approaches her next milestone. She WANTS these followers and definitely has asked in the past.

I even recall seeing another influencer (can’t remember who) congratulate her on a milestone saying: I remember when you were upset and crying because you weren’t growing and now look!

so yeah, she wants them.

Not only that though, but I feel like she’s just lucky with where she lives. She’s admitted herself she’s not that creative & she’s breaking lockdown to get pictures for the gram? What? Relying on your backdrops and pretty face is pretty cheap imo and this lockdown has shown who the true “creatives” on Instagram are...

Then one final thing: I don’t think Jordan has much influence at all. For someone close to 100kfollowers, when she did the muddy dog challenge it took her MONTHS to get over £20 in donations and she only got a good amount when the donations were about to close and she kept posting about it nonstop, normally with that high a following you should be able to raise a good sum of money from the get-go?

Last edited:
Her whole life is lived purely for Instagram. It’s an empty and unfulfilling life. The fact she got so upset in Thailand about being banned from Instagram for this week just shows how addicted she is to it. Tom is kind of surplus to requirements. I mean he’s her personal photographer and prop monkey but what’s in it for him?! Imagine the wedding day. It’ll be all about her and nothing to do with him.

Their wedding will be all for the gram too. You can imagine it, I bet you she’ll have a photobooth set up with an ethereal backdrop.

Tbh I think she’s a snoozefest. The only things we actually see from her is that she likes disney, theatre, instagram a bit too much & she sings. Yeah her feed is pretty but where’s the personality? Beyond complaining and superficial things, I mean.

but then she goes on to say that she never asked for all of her followers. But she did. The moment you become a content creator the goal is followers, but besides that I HAVE seen her asking for followers when she approaches her next milestone. She WANTS these followers and definitely has asked in the past.

I even recall seeing another influencer (can’t remember who) congratulate her on a milestone saying: I remember when you were upset and crying because you weren’t growing and now look!

so yeah, she wants them.

Then one final thing: I don’t think Jordan has much influence at all. For someone close to 100kfollowers, when she did the muddy dog challenge it took her MONTHS to get over £20 in donations
I agree with everything you said! I‘ve witnessed her BEG for new followers many times. I’ve followed Jordan for a very long time, since before she even met Tom. As she’s grown on Instagram, she clearly got caught up in the number of followers and chased more followers like a drug.

I too think she has zero influence. If I had to theorize why, it would be because her feed is all about selling a fairytale aesthetic that’s not real. So when it comes to real sale conversions, they just don’t happen.

Her stories are also SO different. She clearly mopes at home a lot and battles depression. I think that’s definitely relatable but as far as branding goes - is very confusing. And don’t even get me started on all the animal crossing content she’s shared. Are you twelve??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She's claiming that 75% of her income is from instagram which I found surprising as she rarely states paid partnerships. I know she works part time for a glitter company so may be her wages are low? I find myself simultaneously hating her for being so self obsessed and also really feeling for her because she sort of is a bit sad.

I agree with everything you said! I‘ve witnessed her BEG for new followers many times. I’ve followed Jordan for a very long time, since before she even met Tom. As she’s grown on Instagram, she clearly got caught up in the number of followers and chased more followers like a drug.

I too think she has zero influence. If I had to theorize why, it would be because her feed is all about selling a fairytale aesthetic that’s not real. So when it comes to real sale conversions, they just don’t happen.

Her stories are also SO different. She clearly mopes at home a lot and battles depression. I think that’s definitely relatable but as far as branding goes - is very confusing. And don’t even get me started on all the animal crossing content she’s shared. Are you twelve??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
yes!! Even before the country went into lockdown she was always at home doing nothing, she only ever left the house to take photos. I honestly feel like her personality is pretty dull and she doesn’t have followers for it, she has followers for her pretty aesthetic. It’s probably why her vlogs were a flop and why nobody tuned in, she just doesn’t have the personality for it. Or the determination either? Seems like if she doesn’t grow on something rapidly thanks to her IG following she just gives up on it straight away.

she’s definitely got an addiction to Instagram and I’m surprised nobody has called her out on it in her real life friendships and relationships. She seems to have a very unhealthy relationship with the app.

Going back to the “I didn’t ask for these followers” comment, I think this is something bloggers say nowadays that is a major eyeroll. When the likes of Zoella said it in the past it was believable because social media influencers didn’t really exist back then, but nowadays it’s just like, of course you wanted this? Esp since we’ve established she has begged for followers...

yes!! Even before the country went into lockdown she was always at home doing nothing, she only ever left the house to take photos. I honestly feel like her personality is pretty dull and she doesn’t have followers for it, she has followers for her pretty aesthetic. It’s probably why her vlogs were a flop and why nobody tuned in, she just doesn’t have the personality for it. Or the determination either? Seems like if she doesn’t grow on something rapidly thanks to her IG following she just gives up on it straight away.

she’s definitely got an addiction to Instagram and I’m surprised nobody has called her out on it in her real life friendships and relationships. She seems to have a very unhealthy relationship with the app.

Going back to the “I didn’t ask for these followers” comment, I think this is something bloggers say nowadays that is a major eyeroll. When the likes of Zoella said it in the past it was believable because social media influencers didn’t really exist back then, but nowadays it’s just like, of course you wanted this? Esp since we’ve established she has begged for followers...
I think the reason no one ‘IRL’ calls her out on it is because the only friends she appears to have are also bloggers and Instagrammers. They’re all in the same bubble!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.