Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved that monochrome outfit she had on at the races. She looked brilliant.

Reactions: 7
In her stories she’s got a green pyjama top on zoomed in at the start as if towards her massive fake tits then up to her hand …. Is she wearing a wedding and engagement ring?

NVM its the same ring set as she wore to the races the picture must be inverted

Reactions: 2
So Scott has a new bird according to the media. Swimwear model Louise Tarver.

look how ridiculous Helen looks 🍉🍉...

and his new girlfriend doesn't have big fake ones, so Helen flaunting hers certainly isn't turning him on or making him want her back
Screenshot_20240429-180125.png

Reactions: 8
Her lips are utterly ridiculous. The migration of the filler is horrendous. I wish she’d shut her bleeping mouth too

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Scott's took on full-time care of the kids? as he has them a lot now and doing the school, nursery runs

Reactions: 5
New gf isn’t what I expected… bit meh

Helen is beautiful but incredibly annoying though so maybe the new one has a personality

Reactions: 3
Ha no way! I used to know her. My god she used to love herself something rotten. Haven’t seen her for years but she looks like she’s ruined her face too. He certainly is attracted to a type isn’t he.

Ha no way! I used to know her. My god she used to love herself something rotten. Haven’t seen her for years but she looks like she’s ruined her face too. He certainly is attracted to a type isn’t he.
I would love to see her without the filters. Whereas I think Helen is genuinely so so pretty, I can’t help feel sorry for her. I read this Louise doesn’t have kids…I don’t think Helen will cope if that’s the road Scott goes down with this new gf.

I would love to see her without the filters. Whereas I think Helen is genuinely so so pretty, I can’t help feel sorry for her. I read this Louise doesn’t have kids…I don’t think Helen will cope if that’s the road Scott goes down with this new gf.
I think she's just daft and struggles with her mental health and he wasn't supportive enough 😔 I've met her a few times in Waitrose in Milngavie and she was so lovely and chatty, a great mum and striked me as a lost wee girl.

Reactions: 4
I think she's just daft and struggles with her mental health and he wasn't supportive enough 😔 I've met her a few times in Waitrose in Milngavie and she was so lovely and chatty, a great mum and striked me as a lost wee girl.
Same. I met her a couple of times through Celtic and she was always so so nice. So was he tbf, but she was so down to earth. She seemed so genuinely happy up here. I do feel for her. I agree I thinks she’s just daft, and not got a lot of common sense. Probably relied on him a lot more than anyone realised, then when that support was taken away, she crumbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same. I met her a couple of times through Celtic and she was always so so nice. So was he tbf, but she was so down to earth. She seemed so genuinely happy up here. I do feel for her. I agree I thinks she’s just daft, and not got a lot of common sense. Probably relied on him a lot more than anyone realised, then when that support was taken away, she crumbled.
I’ve never met her but I’ve always liked her when I’ve read interviews with her and stuff, I think a combination of her relationship breaking down which is so hard anyway and her mental health problems have caused a ‘breakdown’ and she’s spiralled and she’s doing some stupid stuff to make herself feel better about herself/because she feels insecure etc and she either doesn’t have anyone around her to help her or she can’t/wont accept the help. She should go back to corrie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve never met her but I’ve always liked her when I’ve read interviews with her and stuff, I think a combination of her marriage breaking down which is so hard anyway and her mental health problems have caused a ‘breakdown’ and she’s spiralled and she’s doing some stupid stuff to make herself feel better about herself/because she feels insecure etc and she either doesn’t have anyone around her to help her or she can’t/wont accept the help. She should go back to corrie!
I would love to see her back in Corrie, that storyline of Rosie and John Stape was classic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha