Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her oldest girl. She’ll be able to read this stuff online. No wonder Scott doesn’t speak to her either. Disgraceful behaviour from her. Nobody is saying she can’t have fun and move on but that’s just an absolute insult to her kids.

Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for her oldest girl. She’ll be able to read this stuff online. No wonder Scott doesn’t speak to her either. Disgraceful behaviour from her. Nobody is saying she can’t have fun and move on but that’s just an absolute insult to her kids.
Yeah it would be sound if she was going on a few dates and having some fun but this is embarrassing
---
Like her life can’t stop still just she’s split up with Scott but this is just disrespectful

Reactions: 9
Especially after Una Healy already been there done that. Imagine what Scott must listen to in the changing rooms with this latest stunt.

Reactions: 11
Especially after Una Healy already been there done that. Imagine what Scott must listen to in the changing rooms with this latest stunt.
I’ve just been thinking that he will be getting loads of stick for this do you reckon she doing it to get on his nerves

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been thinking that he will be getting loads of stick for this do you reckon she doing it to get on his nerves
God knows. I really have no idea what’s going through her thick mind. He won’t be able to look at her again, never mind speak to her. I mean David Haye and Helen? Not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 7
She’s a desperate sad bint! Can’t believe I used to think she was alright! Scott must be beyond mortified!

Reactions: 8
She’s a desperate sad bint! Can’t believe I used to think she was alright! Scott must be beyond mortified!
It’s funny how we all thought she was alright when she settled down with Scott. I really liked her when she lived up in Scotland. So much time for people and seemed so genuine. The change in her disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s funny how we all thought she was alright when she settled down with Scott. I really liked her when she lived up in Scotland. So much time for people and seemed so genuine. The change in her disgusts me.
Couldn’t agree more with this. I thought she seemed happy and quite genuine and a bit more down to earth back then. I’ve been surprised by her posts for a while, I don’t follow her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What do they see in David Haye 🤮 She must be desperate
Exactly. It’s got to be cash / lifestyle. He’s as thick as mince and below average looking. Imagine getting involved in that circus.

Couldn’t agree more with this. I thought she seemed happy and quite genuine and a bit more down to earth back then. I’ve been surprised by her posts for a while, I don’t follow her now.
I always got the impression that she left Scott, but her recent behaviour tells me otherwise. The snotty one was obviously a band aid baby that didn't stick!

Reactions: 5
Just seen this news. Absolutely shameless. It will be OnlyFans next.
She's not the brightest so somebody should tell her what it's all about before she starts buying loads of electric fans.

• Haha
I always got the impression that she left Scott, but her recent behaviour tells me otherwise. The snotty one was obviously a band aid baby that didn't stick!
I thought it was obvious that it was Scott that finished things going off the way that Helen acted and the things she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought it was obvious that it was Scott that finished things going off the way that Helen acted and the things she said.
It may well have been, I don't follow her and she only occasionally pops up in my feed. So, I probably only see 5% of the crap she posts

Reactions: 2