Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t believe she posts shit like that now and keeps those sleazy comments up. Her daughters are getting older. Scott must be mortified. How sad.

Reactions: 14

cherry198

VIP Member
I actually used to really like Helen and thought she got a lot of stick for no reason. I used to always see her out and about in Glasgow with Scott and the girls, they seemed like a really nice family. But then when she moved back to Manchester and more recently her break up with Scott something seems to have changed, she seems like a completely different person.

Yel

Chatty Member
I'd have made an order with them today if they'd ended their reply with a sarky "you can use the finder on our site to get the nearest one to you"

• Haha
  • Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
I hope she feels much better soon, my son had a similar reaction to medication for ADHD a few years ago which caused physchosis and he ended up spending time on a mental health unit he was so bad so she absolutely has my sympathy.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Genuine q - do guys actually find her attractive? Besides the boobs (which I know most guys would like), I don’t actually think she’s that pretty….yet so many guys like her pics. To em, she’s completely manic and not that pretty.
She's not ugly, old or fat which means any man would find her attractive enough to sleep with.

• Haha

I'm not a robot

She seems to have reverted back to her old behaviours. She was like this before, but then it seemed like when she was with Scott she sorted herself out, and now they've split up the old Helen has resurfaced.

UnknownUser

she never had her breasts done - think it was the fact she has 2 kids and was breast feeding - once you stop breast feeding your boobs deflate lol not rocket science.
Apologies for making an assumption based on a snoop i had the other day, that i’m not entangled in the ins and outs of a wags life to know she was breast feeding haha. No need for the cheeky remark at the end. Have a nice day.

• Haha

Dani1974

Can't find the quote now, but apparently when she goes to dubai she does the whole I'm a great mum and I'm on holiday with my kids photo shoots, then leaves the kids with the nanny for a few days and goes on a boat ride... Same in the hotels she takes her kids too. Plays the I'm a great mum card and then leaves them to make her income. And the marching powder is rife and Scott turns a blind eye. Saves his money I suppose

• Wow

Megz0

Scott was on a brilliant wage up here with Celtic. He was one of our star players. He’s back down in the English league and still making a good chunk of money while Helen has her influence deals. I don’t think he’s the next pablo Escobar

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Even she's in Dubai she'd aleays with her fella. Doesn't seem likely that she's going on the yatches.

Spanor511

VIP Member
You just know she’s going to look totally ridiculous in 5 years with the amount of work she’ll get done.

officially2020

Chatty Member
Does she actually work at anything, apart from posting mundane shit on the Gram ? Apart from Corrie & I’m a Celeb what has she done; or does she just plan to live off maintenance payments for the foreseeable 🤷‍♀️
She’s super annoying, highly immature & has turned those kids into little brats, no discipline whatsoever. Her lack of parenting skills is shocking.
Scott must despair of her, he comes across as fairly intelligent, sensible, mature and focused. No wonder he binned her off, god knows how he put up with her for 13 years, She’s a complete embarrassment & even more so now he’s left her. 🙈

• Heart