Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad she would just revert back to slapper mode as soon as she was single. Nobody said she can’t move on, but this behaviour is ridiculous and no wonder Scott doesn’t speak to her.

Reactions: 12
I think all this is to make Scott jealous..

he chucked her, and she's probably still in love with him.

Reactions: 8
Scott does nice things with the kids.

His slutty ex is only interested in herself and being undressed.
Screenshot_20231127-202352.png

Reactions: 5
Came here for the reason how she looks soooo different and why’s she’s acting so desperate. Thanks guys🤣

Reactions: 3
I do agree with some comments but just because your a mum doesn’t mean you sex appeal ends it’s not the end of your life

Reactions: 6
I do agree with some comments but just because your a mum doesn’t mean you sex appeal ends it’s not the end of your life
Yes very true but her posts aren’t really appropriate? They belong on only fans. She may as well earn some money while she’s at it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes very true but her posts aren’t really appropriate? They belong on only fans. She may as well earn some money while she’s at it
Yeah I completely agree

also I don’t Know what she’s doing with her hair blonde she suits brunette much better

Reactions: 1
I really don't mean to titshame but she really should be looking for a refund from the place where she got her boobs done. The right one's climbing towards her neck.

• Sick
Reactions: 9