Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alina20

You’re right! because I was due on the 4th Nov and I knew she was due 5 days after me because sometimes she would post bump update photos. Then she has said on her stories that she went into labour on the night of her due date!
I was also in labour .... for 72 hours in total 🥴😩and our daughters were born same day.
*Had to edit you’re not your lmao😅🥴 what’s wrong with me 🤦‍♀️

I’ve got a 2 year age gap and that was hard. Imagine having 2 toddlers though that’s even harder! My kid’s are 5 & 3 and they are harder now more than ever!! 😂 I don’t know why she wants her baby to come before Xmas it’s bloody stressful. My daughter was born 9 days before in 2017 and it was hard work trying to get the last of the presents, food shopping etc with a newborn stuck to my boob 😂

StinkyStace

So mortified that I used to fancy Chet during ex on the beach days. Used to really like them as a couple too so I googled them and my god who let her go so over the top with the work on her face 😫
Wow she’s so pretty here 😔 I personally don’t think she’s ugly now but she looks so much better in that pic

To be fair she’s 35 weeks she’s classed as full term in 2 I don’t think she wants a preemie just him to come before Christmas
Yh i agree I took it as she just means week or so before and not after her due date.

teddy19

VIP Member
One minute Chet is just as much a parent to Ocean as Helen and can take her for jabs (not that that was my point anyway) and the next is a Helen is a single Mum 😂😂 I cant keep up!

Jjrs97

I’ve been reading back through threads, can someone let me know what the first bit to their postcode is? I’m so sure I saw her walking with oshern today but only 1 dog🤷🏼‍♀️

ELLYGEE

I’m not a mum so can someone explain the joke “fill her up” did helen show off make it look like having a newborn was easy or something?