Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingercream

VIP Member
my induction for reduced movements progressed fast, my waters were broken and baby was within 3 hours. He will be here by the early morning I’m sure. I know they annoy me but hope baby boy arrives safely x
Same here although both my inductions were 30 min from 2cm dilated to baby born 🙈

Little Bear

VIP Member
Yeh this is the problem you just don’t know how your baby’s gonna be- could be born full term and not regulate temperature! I was lucky mine was 8 weeks early and only needed Cpap for an hour as his lungs were fine but really struggled with his temperature so was in an incubator then heated mattress for ages- my little sister was born at 34 weeks and didn’t even need to stay in neonatal!
I hadn’t realised she’d said she wanted the baby weeks early I thought she just meant not on Christmas!
I’m sure she said on her stories before she wants him to come a few weeks early, along them lines insinuating it anyway.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
I had a baby in August 3! High five mamas 🤭

Also my first. Absolutely awful being alone. I had a section and was left alone 50 mins after. Was glad to be home the next day 😩
I had a section too, it wasn't that bad my partner could stay for hours after it, but had to go to the ward alone :( was my 4th so I knew what was coming. But yeah glad to be home the next day xx

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
There have been a few times where he points them out on the models at Faded shoots...I reckon they actually get sent for the shoots and not really for him. His trainer collection would be worth thousands with the rate he gets them and how much it costs for the pairs he gets.
Oh really I skip the faded shit 🥱 maybe he sends them back cause like you said would be worth thousands and there no where to be seen when he’s taking picture

Are you kidding me who the duck does her think he is I see why he’s pushing the brand so much in the words of Chet shooock

Last edited:

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..
Yes!! It was nothing bad!

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been spoke about but the last time I was reading on here a few months back they had the house up for sale etc ? Is that still the case? I see she’s saying to Chet They need a bigger house still 🙄 just wondering if it’s not sold or they took it down ?

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I’m sure she said on her stories before she wants him to come a few weeks early, along them lines insinuating it anyway.
Aw god yeah she’s an idiot then I just saw the one tonight 🙈😂 that’ll teach me sticking up for her for once haha!

Baggytrousers2

I had a baby in August 3! High five mamas 🤭

Also my first. Absolutely awful being alone. I had a section and was left alone 50 mins after. Was glad to be home the next day 😩
Bet that was horrific. I didn’t have a section but I bet it was so hard for you. I was in 11 days all together with my little girl in May. Was so hard being all alone x

Lj8

And they’re both just sat filming it 🙄 just enjoy the morning with your daughter! Jeeeeesus! All for the gram..
Think that's the first time I've not seen ocean with a dummy in 🤣 they really need to reign the dummy in now else her teeth and speech will be effected. Not saying dont have one but time really needs to be limited
Shes old enough to get rid of the bottle

BDY_97

VIP Member
what happened to their brother I didn’t know this 😔
I’m not 100% on this but I’m sure he died when he was very young, don’t think any of the family have ever said what happened. It’s so sad, not sure if the new baby will have his name as Casey’s middle name is Cody

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
We’ve just been playing with it and my hubby sent it to his friends to troll them lol. I thought it was meant to be massive, has won’t gifted him the ornament of it 😂