Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Not Chet sucking up to Ellun cos he has just been on another bender lol “for my pwegnant wife”

Ellun: “Where’s the fourwk?”

Between them, their accents make me want to pour clove oil into my eyeballs 😭

New thread suggestion:

Ellun & Chet’s relationship is absolutely dire, Chets more intwested in da air fwier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Are they here 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Never forget tattlers never forget 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

RuEvenReal

Might be a but early but just for a laugh, thread suggestion...
Girl no2 Chet was in Shaccckkk, which festival girl will be next on his caaacckkkkk...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

RuEvenReal

Had a dream last night that i was at their gender reveal and when they eventually let the balloons go they were yellow and said we are keeping it a surprise. Can't believe I'm dreaming about them. What a sad little life Jane 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34

WilmaHun

VIP Member
After seeing the gold tooth I'd just like to formally revoke every single time I've ever said I'd like to shag Chet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Is Ellun thick why would you sell Elvis cot and furniture especially when your expecting another child and it white, Ellun really does love to waste money

Reactions: 32

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m assuming the nandos sub and “wedgies” didn’t quite work out as it’s been 5 hours and no “woooow, wow man, wowwww” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bethanybee

Chatty Member
People pressed about her killing a fly like we don’t mostly all do this as adults LOL. It’s a fly not a cat ffs. Flies are filth, literally lay maggots in your food. Better off dead I say 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg last night I had a dream, I was for some reason in Helen & Chet’s house, mates with them, Helen was like ‘I just need to go get my turkey teeth looked at watermelon will you be okay to take Ocean to school?’ So I said yeah!? Then me and Ocean go to school. I drop her off then my phone starts ringing and it’s Chet and he’s like ‘alright watermelon do you want to come back here’ so i goes back, then me and Chet start shagging 🤣 I woke up before it got x rated. I was like wtf 🤣🤣 disclaimer: I don’t fancy Chet 🤣 that’s why you don’t read tattle before bed gang

• Haha

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
They do not get on well you can tell . Ellun treats it as a business arrangement so she doesn’t have to go to work . Why wasn’t Elluns bro there ? He was commenting on the live? Also scotty Myers?
All looked to be chets mates and none of Elluns family and friends . Wonder if that stinking pony tail has been removed from her balding head yet
I'd say her brother stayed away because he's sober now. It wouldn't be the best environment for him to be in.

• Heart