Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
It’s clear she’s more bothered than chet/Helen/coral as she’s the only one putting things up on insta about it. She’s giving 14 year old Facebook drama vibes 🙄 just like she did when she dumped casey lol

Reactions: 26

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Did Chet take the 2 kids 13 months apart to gymnastics on his own?
I defo prefer Chet being daddy to 2 kids, 13 months apart. He makes much less of a song and dance about it all than Helen does lol. I’m finding him really funny at the moment. As always that won’t last long…he’ll be telling someone to suck their mum before too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
No joke I’d rather jump head first in the canal than be a stay at home mum. I don’t like my kids enough for that shit. Part time here and it keeps me sane

• Haha

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
I don’t think you can call her a bad mother for going away from her kids no matter what the reason. If I had a week free away from my kids to get a boob job or something I’d bloody jump at the chance 😂😂. What we need to be talking about is the fact they have cleaners lol

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I hope they do move, I know it’s a not a rave thread but they aren’t even bothering me that much, I hope they move and have a lovely time up north, everything’s cheaper, kids aren’t in school yet so won’t know the difference, and bladda can rot next to the train tracks with her anti vax family

• Haha
Reactions: 24

windowwatcher

VIP Member
So it not ok when Elvis is pulling oceans hair when that’s something all baby do and Elvis is still a baby but when ocean grabs or does anything to Elvis it’s funny it so wrong

• Heart

Poppadom

EVERYBODY, YOU SEE THIS LINE

THIS IS WHERE THE M WORD NOW STOPS. 👍🏼
I’m actually sick of it, the comparing and side taking. Who actually gives a shit, nobody, or at least the majority so this line will not be crossed lol. We leave it here.

annoyingly the reason I watch this thread is because I want to know more about the family feud! I think if there’s any tea between ellun, Chet, Casey and his partner (I won’t say her name 😄) then I think we should be allowed to talk about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

this is a gossip thread after all and let’s not forget they are related so mentioning the women who can’t be named isn’t entirely random.

but I agree we shouldn’t talk about her otherwise.

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
Why they going on like Ocean knowing basic words/flash card images is ground breaking? Shes 26 months old you’d expect her to know them type of things 🤔

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I don’t really know much about Coral, has she ever tried going down the fame route like her brothers or has she stayed out of it?
I watched her say on her stories before that the reality tv/influencer route doesn’t entertain her whatsoever and she just wants to live a ‘normal’ life with a ‘normal’ job. I actually really rate her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Our Ellun is the biggest misery guts ever. Does she ever stop moaning and bitching at Chet? He can't open his mouth and she's off in a strop like Kevin from Kevin and Perry, stomping her foot.

I wonder why there wasn't any stories of her egg head and horses tail on it from last night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23