Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Just read that Helen’s brother had been in rehab and is now sober. Well done to him, can’t imagine how painful the last year must’ve been losing his baby etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s a bragger . She would be nothing without Chet and his business so why show off spending your boyfriends money!! We all know it’s his
I get he earns the money but saying it’s his isn’t very fair. They have kids together she’s a full time parent and does everything so he is able to leave majority of the week and work, it’s household income and she has every right to have access to it.
I’m not a super fan or agree with everything she buys before everyone jumps on me but hate people acting like a stay at home parent doesn’t contribute anything so shouldn’t have access to money.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion:

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #17 this ain’t even about them anymore. Mumsnet, arguments, M&C, pages worth of bickering back and forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Just read that Helen’s brother had been in rehab and is now sober. Well done to him, can’t imagine how painful the last year must’ve been losing his baby etc.
I wasn’t sure if it was serious at first. I feel awful that we’ve all found the Stella Boy thing hilarious when he’s been suffering 😢 Addiction is a horrible and cruel illness. 27 days clean in fantastic…especially at this time of year. Hopefully he can continue. Rate Helen, for getting him the help he needs. ❤

• Heart

quinzel

VIP Member
Sorry but why is she fucking preaching about Ocean’s learning all of a sudden? She used to get plonked in front of the laptop loads when she was a baby so stop going on like you’re mother of the year!

for reference my boy is a month older than Ocean and doesn’t do any of that stuff yet. And you know what? That’s ok.

• Heart

handymandy

Chatty Member
Anyone remember the time Helen went out up north (I think) and posted a story for every drink or shot she had, getting more and more ratarsed in each story, then Chet doing a story the next day mimicking her……ahh those were the days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but the way Helen constantly goes on or hints about baby number 3 is ridiculous. Does she not stop to think if any of her followers are struggling to conceive their first baby? Or the ones who are unable to conceive at all? Constantly asking how hard it is transitioning to 3 kids, she’s just being greedy at this point!
There’s nothing wrong with wanting many children, but being braggy or constantly saying she’s broody is just disgusting. You have 2 healthy children already be BLESSED you have them instead of acting like they’re not enough!!!!
I agree with you on a lot of points here. She's very presumptuous that she can get pregnant again and is acting like, oh when should I order a new baby from Argos and just pick it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

nelly2317

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the way Helen constantly goes on or hints about baby number 3 is ridiculous. Does she not stop to think if any of her followers are struggling to conceive their first baby? Or the ones who are unable to conceive at all? Constantly asking how hard it is transitioning to 3 kids, she’s just being greedy at this point!
There’s nothing wrong with wanting many children, but being braggy or constantly saying she’s broody is just disgusting. You have 2 healthy children already be BLESSED you have them instead of acting like they’re not enough!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Hootero

Chatty Member
Can the mods step in now please? Want to get back to the point of the thread and not have to scroll through pages of bickering.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ShannonLondon

"The play centre what me and chet went to" Ellen it's "that"!!!!! Everytime she says what instead of that, I cry internally

• Haha
  • Heart

Scutty

If I see my two babies, 13 months apart one more fuckin time I'll go head first out the window

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Bad parent here I never dry my little ones hair after swimming 🙈 they’re getting straight into a car and straight home. My little girls normally in her pjs too walking out to the car park 🙈

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Well let's just say Marnie doesn't portray to be mrs hunch mom of the year 2 babies 13 months apart i never get a break superhero 🤷 the more i actually see of fake ass ellun the more i dislike her
She just portrays Charlie’s grandpa from Charlie and the chocolate factory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh what have I missed? Who’s getting exposed?
someone has apparently being trolling casey and he said he’s gonna expose them. He apaz traced whoever it was, god knows how, but he keeps cock teasing on his stories saying he’s gonna expose. Then just shared an Australian flag. Which gives away fuck all. I thought he was gonna put an 🥚 to imply it was Helen, so I was disappointed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Even when Casey is doing something exciting like exposing trolls he manages to make it boring 😂 😂 If it were Chet doing it you can imagine he'd be really funny with it but Casey is just fucking dull

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
Cant believe mum of the year fucked off from her 2 small children for a full week just for some cosmetic surgery