Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and did you see Phil's face when she was drunkenly talking about the spider? He looked like he couldn't wait to get back to his game or telly or whatever and looked at her like she was an idiot. And then he left her alone in the kitchen and she looked so lost. .
Honestly though, she did this to herself. She didn't have to have him stay throughout lockdown. She could have been on her own.

But it's like I've said before, Helen HAS to have an audience. And she's clearly unhappy so she's drinking her feelings away. These vlogs are like watching a slow motion car crash. So great for Gleam to have her on their books....

Reactions: 4
Yeah and when he walked off she like rolled her eyes as if to say "oh alright then see ya..."
They don't seem to like each other very much do that. And they've only been dating for what, a few months? Isn't it still meant to be the "honeymoon" period?

Reactions: 5
Yeah and did you see Phil's face when she was drunkenly talking about the spider? He looked like he couldn't wait to get back to his game or telly or whatever and looked at her like she was an idiot. And then he left her alone in the kitchen and she looked so lost. .
I genuinely felt so sorry for her in this vlog, I wonder what her family and friends are thinking. Does the guy even do anything but sit in front of the TV? She's constantly cleaning and cooking and alone somewhere in the house. I know we're in lock-down but...she's not just sitting down, yk.

Reactions: 2
Her drinking is getting out of control, she seems depressed. It’s at the end when she’s clearly out of it and the way she’s looking at her bf makes me so uncomfortable, you can tell he’s just sick of it ALREADY.
Why she left that part in is beyond me tbh, unless it's a cry for help and advice.

Reactions: 4
She’s talking and then keeps looking around for him and then looks at the camera and keeps rolling her eyes as if to say she’s pissed off he’s not even listening to her or talking to her... VERY bad signs with this one, and it’s a shame considering they’ve been together a matter of minutes. Don’t say we didn’t tell you so Helen 🙄 Move in together that quick and it’s bound to fall apart! Anyone with a brain could see that one coming! Now, STAY SINGLE!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s talking and then keeps looking around for him and then looks at the camera and keeps rolling her eyes as if to say she’s pissed off he’s not even listening to her or talking to her... VERY bad signs with this one, and it’s a shame considering they’ve been together a matter of minutes. Don’t say we didn’t tell you so Helen 🙄 Move in together that quick and it’s bound to fall apart! Anyone with a brain could see that one coming! Now, STAY SINGLE!!
Agreed. She needs to get that guy out of her house. She keeps buying tit for him too (bedroom TV, soda stream). Jeez.

Reactions: 7
Eating ice cream in bed every night is pretty grim.

And Phil saying he'd never had this much ice cream before. Well, you're with Helen now son! Prepare to get food shoved down your throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's so, so desperate for attention. She's such a wreck. Why the duck she posts this tit I have no idea, like you're literally the editor, at least edit out the embarrassing desperation. New fella by the end of the year, I'm calling it now.

Edited to add: He's not into her at all. She pulled a face with fish lips and he ignored it. Then she said she's worried there's a spider in her hair and he ignored that. Take the hint, Helen. It's like Mark and the cringe necklace moment all over again.

Reactions: 5
She's so, so desperate for attention. She's such a wreck. Why the duck she posts this tit I have no idea, like you're literally the editor, at least edit out the embarrassing desperation. New fella by the end of the year, I'm calling it now.

Edited to add: He's not into her at all. She pulled a face with fish lips and he ignored it. Then she said she's worried there's a spider in her hair and he ignored that. Take the hint, Helen. It's like Mark and the cringe necklace moment all over again.
What was the cringe necklace moment?

OMG what cringe necklace moment????????

• Haha
Okay so I watched the vlog where she complained about him, and it wasn't actually that bad...she did acknowledge how hard it was for people who had to be apart, and she wasn't being overly dramatic about it.

I felt sorry for her when she was talking about her ex's jacket...your face gives away how you feel every time, and her's when she said he left said a lot.

I wonder how she would have fared alone all this time...would she have drunk herself to death? Honestly, I feel like she needs some serious help.

Anyone who repeatedly does a ridiculous baby voice is clearly doing it to get attention, she’s always going this baby voice to her partners, I spotted it when she was with maff, and she’s still doing it now

My first post here but ive been reading for ages!
Helen is getting worse and its quite sad really. I was wondering if the drama around why her bf couldnt stay at his house was because he lived with a ex/gf? I cant think of anything else for why he couldnt stay at home.

My first post here but ive been reading for ages!
Helen is getting worse and its quite sad really. I was wondering if the drama around why her bf couldnt stay at his house was because he lived with a ex/gf? I cant think of anything else for why he couldnt stay at home.
I assumed he lived with parents 💁

@MindyLahiri and @Bearlouise ... behold!

At 7.27... she gives Mark a necklace saying "til death", and there's a matching one in there for her, too. She asks him if he likes it because he's clearly freaked out by it and he responds "it smells nice" because he's so awkward and freaked out by it. I get a full body cringe watching it. A commenter even said "ouch"!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hmm possibly!! If it was with his parents then whats happened for him to not be able to live at home? I dont like him so I am assuming the worst.

Hmm possibly!! If it was with his parents then whats happened for him to not be able to live at home? I dont like him so I am assuming the worst.
Maybe he doesn't get on with them well enough to stay in lock down with them or maybe they are shielding etc? Either way it's cushy he has somewhere to stay for free where someone cooks and cleans for him.

Last edited:
I skipped through the new vlog (I can’t watch 18mins of garden BS sorry) and wow the end bit made me feel really sad :( she’s the only other person in the house and he still doesn’t notice her.

but honestly WHY include that in the video?! To give us all something to talk about on here for her to read? Cos hey any attention is better than none.

that’s fully taken the wind out of my sails watching that! I feel sad for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.