Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#2 Helen Anderson, always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Phil looks like he'd be happy in a club with a Stella wearing a checked shirt. I would cross the road to avoid him tbh.

Helen's standards have never been lower.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve forgotten what mark looked like tbh, in my head he looks like Katie Snooks boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The video matches that selfie...

Screenshot 2020-05-17 at 20.00.54 (1).png

Levver jacket recommendation again (sad Mark took the levver jacket so she bought it for herself).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her lack of bra is a real distraction.
also her having an existing All Saints leather jacket that she used to like but doesn’t wear as much now as it’s more fitted... just admit it doesn’t fit you any more!! Or don’t even mention it. No need to mention the ex too it just looks bitter and sad.

Helen Anderson- the queen of squeezing herself into clothes at least 3x too small, scared of being on her own so will literally hop from one relationship to the next, regardless of how many OBVIOUS red flags there are, and someone who has been going to fitness boot camps for years yet seems to be getting more out of shape every time I see her 🤔 Hmmmm suspicious. Complete lack of honesty and authenticity with this girl.

Reactions: 5
She’s one of them women who just absorbs her partners entire personality in order for them to find her more attractive/desirable... it’s embarrassing. She has morphed into every boyfriend she’s had, she’s like a complete copy of them.

Helen drinking yet again? Surely not? Oh no, she is. This girl is in total denial of her obvious drinking problem. She is CONSTANTLY drinking it’s worrying

Attachments

That picture has such distortion going on. Her feet look like Mrs Potato Heads. Or like a Bratz doll 😂

Reactions: 2
That picture has such distortion going on. Her feet look like Mrs Potato Heads. Or like a Bratz doll 😂
It’s the wide angle setting on the latest iPhones, you can always tell people are using it cause it makes their feet look bleeping enormous 😂

• Haha
It made me sad for her in her latest vlog when she was so drunk and raided the urn for chocolate :( she seems depressed. She is so full of excuses her lockdown content has been shocking and lazy she could of thrown herself into creating and maybe she wouldn’t feel so tit, that boob photo she looks like mutton dressed as lamb there is something so unsexy about her

Reactions: 2
It made me sad for her in her latest vlog when she was so drunk and raided the urn for chocolate :( she seems depressed. She is so full of excuses her lockdown content has been shocking and lazy she could of thrown herself into creating and maybe she wouldn’t feel so tit, that boob photo she looks like mutton dressed as lamb there is something so unsexy about her
Yeah and did you see Phil's face when she was drunkenly talking about the spider? He looked like he couldn't wait to get back to his game or telly or whatever and looked at her like she was an idiot. And then he left her alone in the kitchen and she looked so lost. .

Yeah and did you see Phil's face when she was drunkenly talking about the spider? He looked like he couldn't wait to get back to his game or telly or whatever and looked at her like she was an idiot. And then he left her alone in the kitchen and she looked so lost. .
She should not have to try that hard to seek attention from someone she’s been dating for a mere couple of months. He clearly knows he’s onto a bleeping cushty one and that she’ll let him do whatever to keep herself from being alone
Very sad indeed.

Reactions: 5
Yeah and when he walked off she like rolled her eyes as if to say "oh alright then see ya..."

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.