Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, to be able to take Monday as an “organisation day”
Well, poor thing had a full on week of solid hard work with decorating a tree, making a wreath from a DIY kit, writing her name on a bit of wood, going to the gym, tidying the house a bit, having naps on the sofa everyday, then having the weekend off from work and making another wreath from a DIY kit, then going for a walk. Oh, and don't forget getting her nails done and taking a few selfies.

Phew, all that sounds exhausting. No wonder she couldn't be arsed to take all those gifted items downstairs for her gift guide video. Poor thing must be so tired.

Good job she booked off Monday for an organisation day, who knows when she would have fit in all her "life admin" stuff otherwise!

She's such a busy, hard working EGG

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Kind of off topic question, but as everyone was talking about excel, how do I learn to use it properly? I’ve only ever used templates that are all set up. Does anyone know good websites or youtube channels for learning?

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t even think they’re that bad without makeup and I had the same issue (when I was like 12 and just trying out foundation tho lol) but the way she applies makeup is terrible and Casey and not doing her any favours
Make up or not, all l know is, Helen looks haggard

Reactions: 3
"It's really not that impressive, BUT PEOPLE KEEP ASKING" No, fucking stop right there Missy... NO ONE asked for this shit. Not a single fucking soul. Don't you blame this shit on us'

Ahahaha @Lunamoon22 this was my highlight. So she made a video about making a list? Jesus effing Christ.

Reactions: 19
Never thought I'd say I miss her weekly vlogs
This poor attempt at vlogmas is exhausting to watch and its embarrassing to see her struggle for content literally a week in

Reactions: 26
The comments Helen’s videos are often pure gold - it’s astounding but there are people out there who genuinely think she’s producing great content. These people must have very low expectations in life, if they are ‘living for’ Helga’s piss poor videos.

This is my favourite comment from the most recent video. Helen will love it, the commenter calls her quirky . And also says she doesn’t understand why Helen is so unappreciated in her field .

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I wonder if these overly positive, ridiculously butt-licking comments are just obvious trolls being super sarcastic.....

Reactions: 26
I can't believe how much she's drinking. Alcohol with breakfast for Christmas Day and Boxing Day? I've given up drinking. It's been 9 days (yes it was that bad I'm counting days and not weeks/months!). It was seeing that I was getting a beer belly like Helens that really made me take a hard look at myself and pack it in.
I'm planning one glass of baileys on New Years eve and then that's it forever.

Reactions: 30
Kind of off topic question, but as everyone was talking about excel, how do I learn to use it properly? I’ve only ever used templates that are all set up. Does anyone know good websites or youtube channels for learning?
I can’t recommend a specific Youtube channel or website in general but just watch lots of tutorials. Figure out the very basics at first - merging cells, conditional formatting, adding filters to lists and just basic formulas like adding up multiple cells once. Once you’ve got the basics and are comfortable making your way around excel you can start to learn all the different formulas using tutorials online, and experiment using the different graphs, charts and tables. Make sure you have a little bit of data to practice with - you can download data examples online. From there just practice - if there’s a specific thing you want to do like find out the largest number in a set of a data, just look it up and do a bit of research. Even now I still have to quickly google how to do certain formulas, Excel can sometimes have a mind of its own!

Reactions: 11
"ITINARY" this is hurting me. I'm such a lurker here but I had to comment. I used to really enjoy Helen's vlogs too but they are feeling incredibly pedestrian lately.

Reactions: 24
I think if your only reason to quit alcohol is your appearance you can drink occasionally/ in moderation

Could she have contorted herself in any more of an awkward position?

View attachment 340496
She's sooooo wide

Reactions: 3
She’s pulling a daft face again . Do she ever show anything on her Instagram that isn’t #gifted or an #ad?

Reactions: 9
Thank you!! I get so overwhelmed with the information every time I google it, this gives me a better idea of where to start.
I don’t understand why she needed to make a spreadsheet for that. I mean I’ve seen some people make spreadsheets for Christmas that actual make sense, for budgeting purposes or if you have a lot of gifts to sort. But she’s just made a normal list complicated??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.