Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hex Friends have released an EP today and there is no sign of any support from Helga. Not even a like on the Insta post.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So weird looking back on Helens wedding day photos, now knowing what must’ve been going through their minds.

Reactions: 11
So weird looking back on Helens wedding day photos, now knowing what must’ve been going through their minds.
Agreed! I remember watching the wedding video and thought they just didn’t seem into each other at all. Matthew’s speech made me cringe cause there didn’t seem to be any love or passion. Just going through the motions. Ellie’s speech was far too intense too 😂 It was just a day for Helga not a wedding, certainly not a marriage! The dress too, I dunno it’s not that I dislike per se but it’s just not Helen. I was so confused, I didn’t think it suited her at all. Also while I’m off on one 😂 When she does the baby voice when saying her vows, makes me want to smash tit. You’re an adult getting married, why are you doing that childish voice in front of everyone. Gross.

Reactions: 22
I only started following her this year so I already knew she had split with Maff when I watched her wedding week video. I remember I felt so bad for her watching that because she got married a couple of months before me and I remember how excited and happy I was before my wedding. She seemed so excited and I felt sad thinking a couple of months later he’d walked out. But it seems like neither of them were happy.

They had split up within a few months so they must have known there were issues. I really don’t know understand why anyone would go through the stress (and cost!) of a wedding if you don’t really want to be married.

Reactions: 12
I only started following her this year so I already knew she had split with Maff when I watched her wedding week video. I remember I felt so bad for her watching that because she got married a couple of months before me and I remember how excited and happy I was before my wedding. She seemed so excited and I felt sad thinking a couple of months later he’d walked out. But it seems like neither of them were happy.

They had split up within a few months so they must have known there were issues. I really don’t know understand why anyone would go through the stress (and cost!) of a wedding if you don’t really want to be married.
Quoting myself as I realised this may come off as judgey and it’s not meant to be, I know these things happen and one of my friends was in a similar situation.

Reactions: 4
Hex Friends recent single is about a thousand times better than Helen's crappy track. Looking forward to listening to the EP

Reactions: 10
View attachment 325029

View attachment 325038

Necklace: £160
Crown ring: £168
Star ring: £126
Star bracelet: £152

Total gifted: £606

That's an awful lot of high priced gifted items, I'd have thought they'd only gift one or two things so they won't be losing money... especially since her audience are high street shoppers, I can't see the company making much from this advert

You know when something sounds a bit too good to be true? I just looked at trust pilot... the reviews are terrible 🤣

Thomas Sabo Trustpilot

2 out of 5 stars (66% negative reviews) 😂
Shouldn’t the AD be at the beginning of the caption for ASA? It’s her job to know this, ffs.

Reactions: 6
Agreed! I remember watching the wedding video and thought they just didn’t seem into each other at all. Matthew’s speech made me cringe cause there didn’t seem to be any love or passion. Just going through the motions. Ellie’s speech was far too intense too 😂 It was just a day for Helga not a wedding, certainly not a marriage! The dress too, I dunno it’s not that I dislike per se but it’s just not Helen. I was so confused, I didn’t think it suited her at all. Also while I’m off on one 😂 When she does the baby voice when saying her vows, makes me want to smash tit. You’re an adult getting married, why are you doing that childish voice in front of everyone. Gross.
Is the wedding video on YouTube? I can’t find it, thought perhaps she’s removed it? 😬

Reactions: 2

Another video about how she felt on the wedding: she didn't remember it and it wasn't the best day of her life 🤣

Perhaps she would have enjoyed it more if she didn't do 30 mini bleeping photoshoots during it and wasn't pissed as a fart the whole day 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I watched the wedding video. I'm going to apologise in advance in case I offend anyone who liked any of the elements of the wedding itself or had similar at their wedding.

The bridesmaids dresses were horrible. It was like she wanted to make them look as bad as possible. And flower crowns? How original :rolleyes: .

The tractor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Never seen so many pretentious hipster men in one place.

Her Mum looks pretty uncomfortable during all the speeches - maybe Sue knew the whole thing was a farce. Who is the girl (maid of honour?) who did the gushing speech? Is Helen still friends with her?

There was far too much swearing in the speeches, and that is coming from someone who swears like a sailor most of the time. Not classy or appropriate in a wedding speech. The bit where Helen shrieks 'I'm bleeping married' is so cringe.

I bet they wrote their own vows (which I know loads of people do but I'm a traditionalist in that respect) and I'm a bit sad they're not in the video.

It was all very pretentious and over the top, very try hard. It was more a Festival of Helen than a celebration of love, commitment and two families joining together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.