Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ring i got was £180 from Thomas Sabo

The ring for £60 from Pandora has lasted longer and has worn better
I was thinking Pandora is much cheaper for similar materials, what is with the markup on the Thomas Sabo stuff? £200 for sterling silver and cubic zirconia in a lot of their items. Nothing wrong with those they’re just not £200 jewellery.

Reactions: 9
I hate gift guides when all the stuff has been gifted to them. Its basically like saying "I have all this stuff sent to me so buy it, even though I havent". It also makes you wonder how much of the stuff she is gifted she gives away as presents so she doesnt have to spend money on others.

Reactions: 28
Kat Williams definitely needs her own thread. Toxic AF, entitled posh rich girl masquerading as the voice of the alternative people, now allegedly ripping people off MLM style with her ridiculous "courses" which are apparently just emails with selfies of her pulling faces (ironically to hide how her face actually looks) and saying "duck what anyone else thinks". Her and Helen are birds of a feather.
Screenshot_20201127-080951_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201127-080958_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201127-081032_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-082029_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-082052_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
View attachment 325029

View attachment 325038

Necklace: £160
Crown ring: £168
Star ring: £126
Star bracelet: £152

Total gifted: £606

That's an awful lot of high priced gifted items, I'd have thought they'd only gift one or two things so they won't be losing money... especially since her audience are high street shoppers, I can't see the company making much from this advert

You know when something sounds a bit too good to be true? I just looked at trust pilot... the reviews are terrible 🤣

Thomas Sabo Trustpilot

2 out of 5 stars (66% negative reviews) 😂
She's so 'facinated' by the stars and the galaxies beyond she can't even spell the word fascinating. Quite incredible that people pay for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
C06E17E6-1CA4-4721-804F-12A5839029DC.png

I love my pets sooo much and I talk to them on the daily but ... why is she talking about her dog like she has her own little phone and will see this post and be like “oh my god Anderz you didn’t you witch!” 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Kat Williams definitely needs her own thread. Toxic AF, entitled posh rich girl masquerading as the voice of the alternative people, now allegedly ripping people off MLM style with her ridiculous "courses" which are apparently just emails with selfies of her pulling faces (ironically to hide how her face actually looks) and saying "duck what anyone else thinks". Her and Helen are birds of a feather.
View attachment 325537View attachment 325538View attachment 325539
View attachment 325543
View attachment 325544
Eye rolling so hard right now. What is this tit? Does she have any qualifications or experience with this or is she just charging 75 quid to send people toxic positivity?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For me (and I appreciate we’re all different) confidence comes from understanding what you’re taking on, preparing, and knowing you’re ready before you tackle new things. How can you expect to succeed if you do everything in a half arsed way. I say that to my kids all the time. Preparing is key. These women are telling people ‘duck it’ do what you want, just go for it... that is the worst advice and could make people feel less confident because inside you know when you’re bullshitting. Helen is perfect in terms of what not to do in my opinion. Fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 325537View attachment 325538View attachment 325539
View attachment 325543
View attachment 325544
She's such a gross person who is so up herself and thinks she the tit. Even her IG name is KAT bleeping WILLIAMS (but that's because of all her confidence right? 🙄)

"IM TREATING YOU"

The whole thing sounds like a massive scam 🤢

Also wtf has she been injecting in her face? She looks bleeping awful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who would be stupid enough to pay £75 for that crap. 😂 That’s the biggest load of hogwash I’ve ever seen in my life. As I was reading I was like.. surely this is a joke right?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kat is toxic for one reason that I can't stand
Shell sit there and bash weddings that cost a lot of money
And I HATE people that do that
With mt job - wedding coordinator, if a couple says they only want to spend £5000 on the wedding, then fine, if they want to spend £20,000 also fine, I'd never be so nasty as to be so judgmental if someone wants to spend loads of money on a wedding, what business is it of hers if someone doesn't do DIY? And also her snidey comments about chair covers and chair bows annoys me, she does realise some businesses make money by selling them for weddings right? Or is she so much of a "boss witch" that she doesn't care about potentially damaging someone else's business

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was subscribed to rock and roll bride for a couple years and it took me forever to figure out how to unsubscribe, the faq on the website was just 'go to paypal' and paypal was difficult to navigate imo

The things I found the weirdest for me and was when the BLM protests were happening. I believe to competition was - POC had to write in with their wedding business, write about themselves and she'd choose one person to win a SINGLE advert in her magazine. Seemed fake supportive to me and performative.
She could have done a whole issue on black owned businesses, featured black couples, a whole issue on cultural weddings etc. I don't follow her but I'm sure that was one of the only things she said on BLM too.
1606473413430.png

All her magazines are the same, the same photographers, the same style of weddings, she redoes the same type of articles every few months. I was using it as photography inspo but it got boring

Edit - whats more, the photo she used for that insta post, yes it has black women as the models but here is no reference to their names. And the only credit goes to the white photographer

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kat and Helen both have the same mentality.

Dropping the F bomb in every sentence = CONFIDENCE

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kat is toxic for one reason that I can't stand
Shell sit there and bash weddings that cost a lot of money
And I HATE people that do that
With mt job - wedding coordinator, if a couple says they only want to spend £5000 on the wedding, then fine, if they want to spend £20,000 also fine, I'd never be so nasty as to be so judgmental if someone wants to spend loads of money on a wedding, what business is it of hers if someone doesn't do DIY? And also her snidey comments about chair covers and chair bows annoys me, she does realise some businesses make money by selling them for weddings right? Or is she so much of a "boss witch" that she doesn't care about potentially damaging someone else's business
Her wedding was basic af!!!! She’s such an hole

3D56A72E-CF02-461B-9922-79194F459520.png
Oooooooh so edgy a black ribbon, it’s like sid vicious in a wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That dress would have looked so much better without the rock n’roll black ribbon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kats wedding dress Looks 'bleeping' tit, predictable and cheap, nothings rocking nor rolling here ladies ,.. I must be super confident.. I'll keep my £75 thanks.. :ROFLMAO:
P. S I genuinely think it looks tit. Sue me

I did however like helgas so I'm not a total beast..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tbf isn't Kats whole thing, oh I didn't get the wedding I wanted as there was not a market for it, its so niche therefore I created 'Rock n Roll bride. Not that I'm defining her I hate this entitled white women simplistic and non reflective confidence shtic. Just constantly reiterating you are amazing and your body is wonderful without ant work or reflection does not make it true haha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.