Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike Kat RocknRoll twit, my friend used to work for a magazine and got the unfortunate opportunity to meet her. She told me she was a class A witch at this particular event, would ignore people and stick her nose up at everyone. My mate said a lot of people don't like her in the industry. It's no surprise at all she's best mates with Helen
I remember her comments she made in the Confetti Girls video about children having no place at weddings. I was done with her right then and there, insufferable cow.

Reactions: 18
I remember her comments she made in the Confetti Girls video about children having no place at weddings. I was done with her right then and there, insufferable cow.
kat is a class a dick. Her old fab group was a wreckage had over 1,500 people in it all supportping each etc, drama... then shut it down, her husbands a sour faced hole too..

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20201126-195634.png

Screenshot_20201126-200238.png

Necklace: £160
Crown ring: £168
Star ring: £126
Star bracelet: £152

Total gifted: £606

That's an awful lot of high priced gifted items, I'd have thought they'd only gift one or two things so they won't be losing money... especially since her audience are high street shoppers, I can't see the company making much from this advert

You know when something sounds a bit too good to be true? I just looked at trust pilot... the reviews are terrible 🤣

Thomas Sabo Trustpilot

2 out of 5 stars (66% negative reviews) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She looks mental with every piece of jewellery on at once, why didn’t she do different photos for each piece 🙄

Reactions: 20
She looks mental with every piece of jewellery on at once, why didn’t she do different photos for each piece 🙄
Because filming jewelery by yourself is soooooo harrrrrrrrrd 🤣

She couldn't even be bothered to take off her crusty old jewelery and focus on the ones that she got paid to advertise, also I love that the as was for Thomas Sabo but she threw in free advertisment to The Great Frog by tagging them too 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She might as well have just added a begging letter for a collab underneath to The Great Frog. Considering she made fake fur popular, don’t they know who she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because filming jewelery by yourself is soooooo harrrrrrrrrd 🤣

She couldn't even be bothered to take off her crusty old jewelery and focus on the ones that she got paid to advertise, also I love that the as was for Thomas Sabo but she threw in free advertisment to The Great Frog by tagging them too 😂
Still after her third eagle ring replacement of course.

I have seen SO many beautiful and individual pieces from independent shops, many similar to the boho look this brand wants to be like. But it’s like Elizabeth Duke for “alternative” people. Nasty.

Whats the bet that jewelery is made in factory with cheap materials and cheap staff. Would love to know how ethical and sustainable it is, they must make loads of profit off each piece to be able to gift £600 to a single influencer.

I said it yesterday, but she's so out of touch to be promoting items of that price to the audience she has. No one has that kind of money at the moment. She saw the price tag and only thought of herself 🤷‍♀️ We'll never see her wearing that jewelery again either

Reactions: 23
Her house must be crammed with endless tat, I would find the clutter really stressful. You can't appreciate or enjoy what you have when you have a constant flow of stuff coming into the house.

Reactions: 16
You can tell that jewellery ad she’s done just for the money. Prob thought they were going to be cool pieces then got sent that tat and thought ahhh duck it need the money. That ring man :/ all the stars. Really not her style AT all clashes so badly with her usual rings.
An ex bought me a Thomas sabo ring once. It was nice, but definitely not worth the money and I’ve always thought the style of it was very try hard and cheap looking.

Reactions: 14
What I wanna know is how she managed to get her normal permanent jewelry off her big sausage fingers before shooting this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No offence to anyone who has lights like hers but I think they look so tacky 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think someone has already said this .. but if companies give away free stuff to influencers, it puts me off buying from them. Why would I spend my hard earned money on a company who are willing to piss away their products for people who don’t lift a finger in terms of work and get rushed off to lavish holidays all the damn time? Also, surely as an influencer, if this company has reached out to you, you’d check out the reviews first and a) either turn it down or b) accept and give an honest review so some poor sap doesn’t go and spend their money on some overpriced tat! I don’t understand why people lick influencers arse’s so much either, you are essentially just a money bag to them, they DO NOT care about you. They care about getting their bills paid so when they’re leaving all these comments ‘Aw I love you so much, your videos make my day blah blah blaH, you inspire me so much’ NEWS FLASH.. THEY DON’T CARE. This isn’t just about Helen either, it’s all influencers. I’m so glad people are starting to see how shallow, materialistic, greedy and selfish these people are especially when people have lost their jobs, businesses, homes and loved ones this year!
Rant over! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 325029

View attachment 325038

Necklace: £160
Crown ring: £168
Star ring: £126
Star bracelet: £152

Total gifted: £606

That's an awful lot of high priced gifted items, I'd have thought they'd only gift one or two things so they won't be losing money... especially since her audience are high street shoppers, I can't see the company making much from this advert

You know when something sounds a bit too good to be true? I just looked at trust pilot... the reviews are terrible 🤣

Thomas Sabo Trustpilot

2 out of 5 stars (66% negative reviews) 😂
I got a ring from Thomas sabo as a gift, the giant gem in the middle fell out after only 2 months and they refused to replace or refund

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I got a ring from Thomas sabo as a gift, the giant gem in the middle fell out after only 2 months and they refused to replace or refund
That's awful, so many people on trust pilot said similar. The prices they charge obviously don't reflect the quality, but then I really didn't expect Miss Gimme Gimme Gimme to do any of her own research before working with them

Screenshot_20201126-231943.png

If people are 'convinced' just by Helen taking a picture of it on her pork pie hand then I don't have much sympathy if they end up getting crappy jewelry and crappy customer service. If Im going to drop £100s then I need to be sure of the quality, which means reading impartial reviews, not following Beggerz who is paid to push this tit.

Actually catfood cakes gifted Helen her tit recently too did she? so she should know better.

Also "style sis" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's awful, so many people on trust pilot said similar. The prices they charge obviously don't reflect the quality, but then I really didn't expect Miss Gimme Gimme Gimme to do any of her own research before working with them

View attachment 325360

If people are 'convinced' just by Helen taking a picture of it on her pork pie hand then I don't have much sympathy if they end up getting crappy jewelry and crappy customer service. If Im going to drop £100s then I need to be sure of the quality, which means reading impartial reviews, not following Beggerz who is paid to push this tit.

Actually catfood cakes gifted Helen her tit recently too did she? so she should know better.

Also "style sis" 🤢
The ring i got was £180 from Thomas Sabo

The ring for £60 from Pandora has lasted longer and has worn better

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.