Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories she’s making out that she was the first person ever to wear a faux fur coat 🙄 yes Edgelord, you’re such a trendsetter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we need to talk to Helen about what "fun" means 🙄

Screenshot_20201126-110113~2.png

FUR coats were never cool. 😒

But then for someone who loves down feathered pillows so much, it's not surprising that she'd own fur coats.

(If she means faux fur then she should bleeping state it. Promoting fur products isn't cool. It's just like in her confidence video when she kept telling everyone they should wear a FUR coat. Gross. 🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Norfolk has just been announced as Tier 2, wonder how Helen feels about that
1606391054679.png

Reactions: 9
Norfolk has just been announced as Tier 2, wonder how Helen feels about that
View attachment 324428
Manchester is still in Tier 3 despite our numbers dropping considerably and already being in it for 4 months so if Helen or anyone else with a platform utters one single whiney word I may well lose my tit.

In regards to Helga's style choices, there is nothing she wears that hasn't been done before :rolleyes: .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Feel like Helen would plan a wedding just so she could have people over 😂
I mean, didnt she basically get married to have an excuse to have a huge party with her as the centre of attention?? 🤣 Wouldnt put it past her to do some sneaky conceited shite in lockdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Helen will just carry on oblivious to the new restrictions. She can’t understand simple instructions like ‘wear a mask’ so she’ll likely just continue same as always.

On the video of Diane and Lola (and others), Diane looks so depressed. She’s got eating issues and uses that puzzle feeding thing, has phantom pregnancies and doesn’t play. It’s upsetting to me that poor little dog isn’t cared for properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think we need to talk to Helen about what "fun" means 🙄

View attachment 324395

FUR coats were never cool. 😒

But then for someone who loves down feathered pillows so much, it's not surprising that she'd own fur coats.

(If she means faux fur then she should bleeping state it. Promoting fur products isn't cool. It's just like in her confidence video when she kept telling everyone they should wear a FUR coat. Gross. 🤢)
What does she mean before fur coats became cool? I remember faux fur jackets being popular back in 2008 and then dying out.

On the video of Diane and Lola (and others), Diane looks so depressed. She’s got eating issues and uses that puzzle feeding thing, has phantom pregnancies and doesn’t play. It’s upsetting to me that poor little dog isn’t cared for properly.
I really worry about Diane her little face breaks my heart. I know dachshunds do have a sad looking face but I don’t think it’s that with Diane.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What does she mean before fur coats became cool? I remember faux fur jackets being popular back in 2008 and then dying out.
She's a dumbass who thinks she's a style guru who originated certain trends, when in reality she just copies other people. Fur coats have been popular since the 50s ffs it's not some 'new' thing she brought back 🙄

Reactions: 20
She's a dumbass who thinks she's a style guru who originated certain trends, when in reality she just copies other people. 🙄
True. I’m still getting over the style evolution video.
Wearing black & a band tee = Metal
Galaxy leggings = Pastel Goth
Like no hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True. I’m still getting over the style evolution video.
Wearing black & a band tee = Metal
Galaxy leggings = Pastel Goth
Like no hun.
She takes one item of clothing and uses it to try and fit herself into a style genre - the more the better because she can say she's done it all! She's just a bleeping try hard who has terrible sense of fashion. These days she dresses like my nan with that plaid coat, plaid trousers and hat 🤣

Reactions: 9
'Before fur coats became cool'. witch, please :rolleyes: .

Me and my mates were all wearing fake fur jackets in the 90's, along with band tees, black skinnies, DM's, red lipstick, chunky jewellery etc. There is nothing cool or original about Helga's style. She just looks at what at other people have worn, sources a fast fashion version and copies it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd love to see her going down to Tesco in this monstrosity 🤣

Screenshot_20201126-132005~2.png

Screenshot_20201126-131950.png

Screenshot_20201126-132131~3.png

Again with the 'squish the fat to try and look thin' posing....just why???? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
People should be working from home when they can in ALL tiers. So I don't wanna see her running around Norwich every hour of the day.

They should just put Helen in her own tier 3, sick of the sight of her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
'Before fur coats became cool'. witch, please :rolleyes: .

Me and my mates were all wearing fake fur jackets in the 90's, along with band tees, black skinnies, DM's, red lipstick, chunky jewellery etc. There is nothing cool or original about Helga's style. She just looks at what at other people have worn, sources a fast fashion version and copies it.
yep. She’s so desperate to be the original cool person.
People who generally thing their quirky 🤢 and original are not. There’s no sick thing. You either where or are a certain way or your like Helen trying to copy.

There’s nothing authentic about HelenShe is SO desperate to be everything she isn’t.
Like the whole rock vibe. Literally nothing rock and roll about her.
She must really hate how bland she is herself naturally. She has to make herself out to be everything she isn’t. No wonder she drinks.

wonder what she’d be like if she didn’t have all the free tit and money to use for all the material crap in her life.

Reactions: 14
127395128_659186838297507_440181618354836460_n.jpg

She doesn't even celebrate Thanksgiving... Oh wait, she will if there's free tit involved 🙄🙄🙄

Shes so thankful for her free tit 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I really dislike Kat RocknRoll twit, my friend used to work for a magazine and got the unfortunate opportunity to meet her. She told me she was a class A witch at this particular event, would ignore people and stick her nose up at everyone. My mate said a lot of people don't like her in the industry. It's no surprise at all she's best mates with Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.