Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over that video - her hair line is SO bad! And it’s not just the way it’s pulled back because she had more hair on the other side. 😱 Helen ‘my hair is so thick’ Anderson.
I agree that she really suits a ponytail. She needs to ditch the extensions, put on a nice low maintenance dark brown colour and lather her hair in some oil. You don’t have to use crazy expensive hair products to get healthy hair. She’s a walking example of that! Grab some coconut oil, £3 from Morrison’s, that’ll do better than the gifted crap she tries to promote. That’s coming from a curly girl who ACTUALLY has thick hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's in denial if she doesn't think that her hair is bleeping awful. I dunno why she won't go back to having a bob and looking after it properly... But then again she's never looked after her hair properly - remember when she had a bob and her hairdresser put her on a heat ban to get it back into better condition. She only lasted a week (not even that) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do agree the ponytail suits her, if not for her hairline situation. I think because her makeup is so heavy sometimes having a big hair style going on with it makes it look really overwhelming. The problem is high ponies are not gonna help the hair loss/breakage situation. A new colour closer to her natural colour, no extensions, some deep treatments & low-tension styles would do it a world of good. Loads of women deal with hair loss, especially after pregnancy, she could make plenty of content out of going on a hair journey.

Reactions: 14
Blonde Bob, purple bob... Or dye the hair she has now a nice rich brown... I absolutely hate that colour she has now.. Yeah when the stylist blow dried it, it looked glossy and healthy.. But when she leaves it.. It looks crap. Deffinately average. Who would believe she's actually been To hairdressers twice during this year! During all this covid business. It looks tit. I think her hairdresser and her fitness trainer are clearly robbing her blind.. Bang a loreal casting creme gloss on it and be done with it helga :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Blonde Bob, purple bob... Or dye the hair she has now a nice rich brown... I absolutely hate that colour she has now.. Yeah when the stylist blow dried it, it looked glossy and healthy.. But when she leaves it.. It looks crap. Deffinately average. Who would believe she's actually been To hairdressers twice during this year! During all this covid business. It looks tit. I think her hairdresser and her fitness trainer are clearly robbing her blind.. Bang a loreal casting creme gloss on it and be done with it helga :ROFLMAO:
Haha her personal fitness trainer and hairdresser really ARE robbing her blind! AND getting free promotion for it too 🤣🤣🤣

Her dark roots just make her look constantly greasy. That's not what a shadow root is supposed to do, but some how she manages to look like she desperately needs to get her roots done despite getting a whole new hair do not long ago 🤣

Reactions: 13
I think Helen was so pretty, but her diet and general ignorance and the fact that she clearly thinks she's the tit makes her so, so ugly. Sort it out, girl.

Reactions: 22
Is this part of her gift guide or just "look how many pieces of jewelry I got gifted?"

127181114_124482942771534_2459952225030928446_n.jpg

If it is a gift guide then she's an idiot, that necklace costs £160

Screenshot_20201125-190756.png

Also many other influencers manage to film jewelry by themselves. You don't need someone filming every bleeping thing for you, don't be so whiny about having to do tit alone Helga. It's boring and sad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The hairline is ridiculous. I can’t stop looking at it. That’s bald head. Your bonce IS bald Helen. Face facts.
Although yes she does suit the ponytail. Just sad that it’s now half her hairs gone because of how she lives.

Reactions: 16
Is this part of her gift guide or just "look how many pieces of jewelry I got gifted?"

View attachment 323854

View attachment 323853

Also many other influencers manage to film jewelry by themselves. You don't need someone filming every bleeping thing for you, don't be so whiny about having to do tit alone Helga. It's boring and sad.
Grace was only filming for her for like .. 3 months? And all of those videos were tit (moved around and focused on weird things)

She is such a lazy sod! “shooting jewellery by yourself is hard”. How come 90% of other influencers shoot everything themselves then? She has a film degree or whatever it is exactly AND has had the opportunity to practice with all her own equipment for YEARS. God forbid she develops any skills.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 323854

View attachment 323853

I’m shocked at how much that necklace is, it’s so ugly 😮 100% she only accepted the ad because of the price of it, I doubt the majority of her audience can afford to splurge on something like that especially at Christmas time during a pandemic lmao
Out
Of
Touch

Reactions: 16
That contour physically hurts me. It's like a solid line around her face. God awful.

• Haha
She is such a lazy sod! “shooting jewellery by yourself is hard”. How come 90% of other influencers shoot everything themselves then? She has a film degree or whatever it is exactly AND has had the opportunity to practice with all her own equipment for YEARS. God forbid she develops any skills.
Would love the hardest thing about my job to be "how am I to film all my gifted jewellery" 🙄

Reactions: 26

View attachment 323854

View attachment 323853

Also feels really not “on brand” for rock star Helen

Reactions: 9
Would love the hardest thing about my job to be "how am I to film all my gifted jewellery" 🙄
Yep, I’ve just had dinner and I’m about to go and do another hour’s work. To be fair, this isn’t a regular thing and my time today has been a bit broken up, but I was up, dressed and at my desk by 8.30am today. Meanwhile, Helen moans about having to spend a couple of hours trying on jewellery and calls it work.

In defence of her hairdresser and trainer, she must be incredibly hard to deal with. I reckon she just ignores every single thing they both tell her. She’s constantly faffing with her hair colour herself at home instead of waiting for her next appointment, like when she stuck a purple rinse on top of her perfectly decent red colour done by the hairdresser. It then went wrong and she had to strip it, ruining the hairdresser‘s work. He probably hates her and is desperate for her to to somewhere else. I can also imagine Kat regularly correcting her technique at the gym and Helen paying no attention. You can see she doesn’t take training seriously on her vlogs - she looks like someone who just dicks around and is playing at getting fit but never commits to the process. Again, everyone else at the gym probably hates her and dreads her being in the same classes or training sessions as them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm so sick of her neediness and constant complaints about having to do things alone. She's pathetic. I can't believe I once thought she was a strong independent woman, I want to slap my past self for even thinking that....

..... and then go and slap her and tell her to get a bleeping grip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would never wish that anyone be on the end of physical violence but it’s quite surprising that no one has ever given her a slap. She must be the most annoying drunk person in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 323854

View attachment 323853

I’m sorry but is a £160 necklace in a gift guide not a bit tone deaf given the current circumstances?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.