Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"This is what happens when you're on your own ALL DAY LONG"

This witch can't stand being alone while good EGG Fildo is at work??? That's some giant red flags right there.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She even has to get people to come over and fix mundane things cause she can't stand being alone. bleeping weird that
I can just imagine the workman trying to get on with work while a maskless Helga gets right in his face and starts being inappropriate and quirky, telling him about things in her pants while he's hinting at her to back the duck off and let him do his work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How has she managed to find an even more annoying filter?

She needs to get a job, or go and volunteer or do something to give her some structure to her life. She has far too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like Helen is the type that if she got contacted by track and trace and told to isolate for 14 days, she would not listen at all. Shed be out after saying one, citing she has no need to isolate because she had no symptoms and knows she doesn't have covid

Reactions: 17
Haha FIWL trying to exert a bit of male dominance over the greedy witch (with regards to takeaway).. She's is not having any of it. Like he said they have loads of food but, no, helga needs to cram her body full of takeaways, carbs, sweet treats and booze :ROFLMAO: to actually feel like she's accomplished something with her day.
Sad life really.
I'm sure Mark use to tell her the exact same thing (we got loads of food in ect) ... And Maff use to try and stop her binging too.. Its gross. No wonder they left. Its like a rinse and repeat routine of her life. Same tit, different day/man
Exactly this. Watching someone deteriorate because of any addiction is painful. She's obsessed with eating like no one I've ever seen. She is the picture of ill health. I can notice a marked difference to how she looked just 2 months ago. She no longer has a jawline and her whole head is puffy. The breakout.

I have little sympathy for FIL but you can see her trying to get his approval and manipulating him. She even tries getting him on board by saying she'll give him 3 takeaway option to choose from. Her eyes light up when she says she'll get chips tomorrow to go with the lunch (more spending, more junk food). I've never known a man who would say no to me suggesting a takeaway (because I don't live on them). Is she offering to pay and he's saying no because he knows how bad her problem is? Or is she expecting him to pay half for a takeaway he doesn't even want? Neither of those are good.

She needs to ditch enabler Cat/Kat from the gym who tells her it's fine to keep binge eating ("it's about being strong, not just fit" - technically a true statement but nearly always used by lazy people who have no interest in getting healthier but still want to take gym selfies and wear fitness wear) and filming people at the gym. Cat/Kat has somehow "trained" her for years yet she still can't do a basic burpee or squat properly.

She desperately needs therapy to deal with her relationship with food and self esteem issues. FIL will be gone soon enough and then it'll be a whole new man being shocked and appalled by her greed and binge eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel like she only goes for leaner men who have an interest in fitness because she hopes that they'll magically make her thinner. You'll never see her with a chunkier bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well its getting to that break up time of the year.

She's probably desperate clinging to any hope of her and fil making it in the long run.

Then again, she was with Mark one christmas, but they also broke up the same time of year her and maff did

Reactions: 20
Haha FIWL trying to exert a bit of male dominance over the greedy witch (with regards to takeaway).. She's is not having any of it. Like he said they have loads of food but, no, helga needs to cram her body full of takeaways, carbs, sweet treats and booze :ROFLMAO: to actually feel like she's accomplished something with her day.
Sad life really.
I'm sure Mark use to tell her the exact same thing (we got loads of food in ect) ... And Maff use to try and stop her binging too.. Its gross. No wonder they left. Its like a rinse and repeat routine of her life. Same tit, different day/man
Yrah, you're spot on here. If she eants a take out she csn get a take out for one and pay for it all herself but she wants to make them pay half for good they don't really fancy at the time. It builds resentment and all that salt and saturated fat ain't good for the body at the best if times, i would have thought that maybe, just mayve being made aware how fragile health and our bodies can be she might have turned all 'health' under lockdown one nd carried it on.

Listen to your bf, do what he wants half the time and what you want the other half. If that's too awful then break up as you don't have enough in common. Let's be real she just can't meet anyone new atm.

I roll my eyes at her not being able to spend a bleeping month in lockdown - she still had to go out to various shops to buy non essentials and still went out to see her mates...

Yet she has the audacity to moan about not being able to see her mates... witch, YOU SAW THEM 5 DAYS AGO!

And as for not getting used to living like this...
She went on 4 holidays (Scotland, South East secret trip, Bath,. Wales)
She still managed to get her hair done in London multiple times
Still managed to get all her beauty treatments done on the regular
Still able to work
Still able to go out shopping
Still went out with her friends regularly
Still hosted home parties
Still saw her family regularly
Still went to the gym
Still went out to dinners and pub trips
Still managed to film a music video

What has she missed out on?
Pub, bars, festivals, meeting new ONS. Hardly anything. She has still been to restaurants, held house parties and got shopping and to get her botox etc done. Bet she is just ragey people aren't buying as much from her links.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She desperately needs therapy to deal with her relationship with food and self esteem issues. FIL will be gone soon enough and then it'll be a whole new man being shocked and appalled by her greed and binge eating.
Or she needs to find herself a feeder.

I feel like she only goes for leaner men who have an interest in fitness because she hopes that they'll magically make her thinner. You'll never see her with a chunkier bloke.
Jack sprout could eat no fat.

Whatdayaknow, the old nursery rhymes still ring true in 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhhhhh how the duck does she have so much money?
My partner and I can't even afford a Christmas tree haha, mind you I am a student with a part time job and he switched to a trade job that is more fun that has a lower salary.
When we eat out we try to find coupons.. we eat out twice a month? Usually coupon burgers or ramen soup when I'm on my period. It's sooooo wild and it is soooo toxic to look at the excessive spending, the new clothes, makeup and house decor with undisclosed ads and gifted items that make the viewer feel like they're not doing things right. I've been watching YouTube videos on how to be more organized and productive (people like muchelleb) going from videos where people tell you to practice gratitude to Helens content is sooo negative haha

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well its getting to that break up time of the year.

She's probably desperate clinging to any hope of her and fil making it in the long run.

Then again, she was with Mark one christmas, but they also broke up the same time of year her and maff did
And before that with Joe (broke up during Vlogmas, then Maffew was her new date for her birthday in February)
And before that with Ben (I discovered her around that time, Christmas break-up and new year new boyfriend)

Also, just realised... She's constantly moaning about not being able to see her mates during lockdown (while meeting up with them very often so not sure what's that about) but has not once mentionned missing concerts??
Like she's shared a few IG posts in support of the arts sector (to show off that she is in a band / pretend she's an artist) and did her SuperSpreader Download at home this summer.
As an avid gig-goer, this is the thing I've been missing the most and my last few in March feel like a distant memory, why hasn't she posted anything about missing live music that I've seen...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Was thinking about this the other day, when she buys things for herself - say new makeup or clothing, can she put that down as an expense and therefore pay less tax?
I still believe she's probably in credit card debt and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a LOT. There's no way her youtube makes that much money. especially with the rate at which she buys things. Would love to add up how much she's spent on the house alone this year, what with 1k on garage storage, a 5k sofa, must be getting onto 10k at least

Reactions: 11
061D213A-5792-4411-83D4-B7087CB67C4A.jpeg

I don’t know if the potato quality is my fault or hers, but Helen hun I think your hairline actually is just receding. Im not trying to be crappy to her just for that, the denial just drives me crazy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 323464
I don’t know if the potato quality is my fault or hers, but Helen hun I think your hairline actually is just receding. Im not trying to be crappy to her just for that, the denial just drives me crazy.
The extensions and heat styling, etc. certainly aren't helping but this is also a symptom of hormone issues, and especially with her coming off of hormonal birth control and gaining weight rapidly and the skin issues I would not be surprised at all. I know she will never examine this, though, unless she's paid to.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Helen "its easy to stay at home" Anderson - off out yet again

Looks like??? Looks like????

Girl, it IS!!!!!

Screenshot_20201125-154413~3.png

Screenshot_20201125-155334~2.png

Screenshot_20201125-155333~2.png

Screenshot_20201125-155341.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 323259

View attachment 323260

"This is what happens when you're on your own ALL DAY LONG"

This witch can't stand being alone while good EGG Fildo is at work??? That's some giant red flags right there.
I actually get what she means here to an extent, I lived abroad in China and my language skills were horrible so social isolation made me like an excited puppy when I met new people who I could chat openly with. I made a total tit out of myself a few times. But Helen......... you're almost 30 and it's been less than a day. Your boyfriend is just at work and you're barely even isolating. Jesus Christ... therapy is needed if that's how she acts after a few hours by herself. Was it always like this when she was with her other exes or has it gotten worse, do you all think?

Also, why is she having so many handymen over during a lockdown? I get if it's urgent and things need fixing like the heater or plumbing but I swear she'd done this a few times now.

Side note: Whilst her hairline looks a mess in that last video, that's actually a great look for her. She looks very pretty (crazy contour/bronzer aside).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.