Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with her anymore.

I’ve genuinely completely stopped watching her piss poor content. I don’t wanna give her the views, and I always used to watch with ad block on anyway.

I feel like she just does whatever people are discussing here, as a sort of “haha I got them trolls FWIL”

how anyone can have her in their life I honestly don’t know how they manage it. She’s actually a disgusting human being. The lockdown rang tipped me over the edge (read from Luna’s update, cause that’s the only way I keep up with Helga anymore)

Reactions: 21
Why would anyone fart at a bootcamp with so many others? I'd be bleeping mortified.

The question poser asked if she'd ACCIDENTALLY done it and old Helga was basically like 'yeah I do on purpose all the time'. If you do it all the time hun it's not accidental. Either that or you need a doctor immediately.
I often need to parp when I’m working out - but I’ll hold it until I get away from people and outside, because bloody hell you don’t want to get poo particles in your face when you’re doing burpees.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t say I would have the utmost faith in her to work my wedding. I don’t see a professional bone in her body 🙄

Reactions: 19
Yup, on Kat's podcast she said she "fucked around" after her long relationship with Maff. I don't believe that 🤣

I've come to the conclusion that she's a big fat liar pants on fire. She was never into sex before but she gets a job with Ann Summers and suddenly she's a "sex addict"

She can't remember who she shagged in a car - because it didn't happen.

She thinks she had a threesome but wasn't sure - because it didn't happen

I believe she's saying that she kissed "lots of girls" just to say it, and same for when she said she questioned her sexuality "once".

She can't remember or give details about any of those questions but she knew the exact day and all the teeny tiny details of when she sharted, farted and pissed herself 🙄

She lies and exaggerates most likely because she's so boring in bed and so over compensates with saying she's done all this tit because she's "sooo naughty tee hee"

Just look how she acts with her bleeping free dildos.

Ann Summers bagged themselves a winner with Helen "I promote unsafe sex and describe threesomes as disgusting" Anderson 🙄
I think someone else pointed out earlier in the thread that she was the female Jay from the Inbetweeners - which is quite frankly the best comparison ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 322095

Let's see what super exciting daily vlogmas things we can look forward to, folks:

Day 1: Christmas Lights
Day 2: Starting to decorate bedroom
Day 3: Gift Guide #1 Truffle Shuffle / M&S beauty goodies
Day 4 - 6: Finish bedroom, wreath making, tree
Day 7: My wrapping
Day 8: Making minced pies, mulled wine, wrapping presents
Day 9: Stocking fillers
Day 10: Lush haul
Yawwwwwwn, how boring. Just rehash the same bloody content year after year (with a different boyfriend and interior decor I guess) and pretend there isn't a global pandemic and economic recession will ya Helga!
For the first time this year, I will only rely on Luna's summaries and won't bother with her videos this Vlogmas 🤘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking as a wedding coordinator
If I was working the wedding and the photographer in any way shape or form tried to disrupt or run the day or take any attention away from MY couple
I'd be calling in one of our many recommended photographers and asking if they can come replace her.

Wouldn't trust that girl anywhere near my wedding. How could you after watching even a few of her vlogs? The day of your wedding she'll have "hit snooze" and wouldn't show up until your half way down the aisle

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Collage of everyone's favourite photos of Helen and some mini magnums? And a vibrator of course.
🤣🤣🤣 Oh good lord - I dunno why I read that as a Helen vibrator, and wondered if that would be a vibrator with Helen's face on it. Now I've made myself feel ill 🤣 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't trust that girl anywhere near my wedding. How could you after watching even a few of her vlogs?
I think that’s an interesting point about her online presence. She is too honest and has no shame to a fault. I think she doesn’t realise that other people have whatever embarrassing moments but they keep it to themselves because you just can’t take someone seriously when all they talk about are their bodily functions. Plenty of people have health issues that affect that stuff, but we don’t go into detail about it anywhere public that names are attached to. It’s not because we’re embarrassed, people just don’t need to know.
Whether it’s right or not, I think most people assume that influencers would be putting the best version of themselves online because they have control over what they post. I think that paints a picture in our minds of a tip of the iceberg situation. Like Helen’s best version of herself is talking about pissing herself & threesomes, so what’s the worst version of her like? Or even the everyday version? I get the impression she just thinks no ones brave enough to say it like she does.

Reactions: 10
I really want Norwich to be under Tier 3 restrictions when lockdown lifts just because it will piss off Helen :ROFLMAO: .
I'd rather idiots like Helga were confined to their houses and those of us who never go anywhere can go and see family.

She's really pissed me off with the amount of people she's seen and will see after this lockdown ends!!! I'd like to see my Nan through the window at her care home as I've not seen her since August due to their strict rules 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just showed my boyfriend these photos and said what size do you think she is (he knows I’m a 10/12 so roughly knows what they mean) and he guessed 16/18 lolllll

he literally laughed at the idea of her fitting into a size 12 😂
No, not a 12, a 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha FIWL trying to exert a bit of male dominance over the greedy witch (with regards to takeaway).. She's is not having any of it. Like he said they have loads of food but, no, helga needs to cram her body full of takeaways, carbs, sweet treats and booze :ROFLMAO: to actually feel like she's accomplished something with her day.
Sad life really.
I'm sure Mark use to tell her the exact same thing (we got loads of food in ect) ... And Maff use to try and stop her binging too.. Its gross. No wonder they left. Its like a rinse and repeat routine of her life. Same tit, different day/man

Reactions: 14
I'd rather idiots like Helga were confined to their houses and those of us who never go anywhere can go and see family.

She's really pissed me off with the amount of people she's seen and will see after this lockdown ends!!! I'd like to see my Nan through the window at her care home as I've not seen her since August due to their strict rules 😔
Agreed. She's none stop being seeing people, she needs to made to stay at home so the rest of us can see our families safely.

I also looked at the infection rates, the north of England (which was previously the worst) has gone right down and South East has shot up. So I wonder if it'll go into tier 3. No doubt she'll witch and moan about it. - Even though people in the North West have had to live with restrictions since August now, but NO POOR HELEN. All about her

Reactions: 11
Agreed. She's none stop being seeing people, she needs to made to stay at home so the rest of us can see our families safely.

I also looked at the infection rates, the north of England (which was previously the worst) has gone right down and South East has shot up. So I wonder if it'll go into tier 3. No doubt she'll witch and moan about it. - Even though people in the North West have had to live with restrictions since August now, but NO POOR HELEN. All about her
Unfortunately there’s never going to be a system in place that keeps certain people at home while others go about their business, however much some people deserve it. The only way to keep people like her at home is to give them nowhere to go, but she’ll twist the guidelines as much as she can anyway. I would be interested to know if any of Helen‘s family or friends have pulled her up on her behaviour this year.

I live in the North West and have been under Tier 3 restrictions for months now so I have zero sympathy for anyone who finds themselves in Tier 3 and then whines and witches about it. From what I can see most of the South was barely aware that our lives were nothing like normal for most of the summer, let alone interested or sympathetic. I would very much like to be put into Tier 2 next week but I am not holding my breath.

So if Norwich or much of the South ends up in Tier 3, although I appreciate how much it sucks and will be awful for a lot of others who’ve done nothing but follow the rules all year, my sympathies will be very limited for the Helen’s of the world who think they deserve special treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I roll my eyes at her not being able to spend a bleeping month in lockdown - she still had to go out to various shops to buy non essentials and still went out to see her mates...

Yet she has the audacity to moan about not being able to see her mates... witch, YOU SAW THEM 5 DAYS AGO!

And as for not getting used to living like this...
She went on 4 holidays (Scotland, South East secret trip, Bath,. Wales)
She still managed to get her hair done in London multiple times
Still managed to get all her beauty treatments done on the regular
Still able to work
Still able to go out shopping
Still went out with her friends regularly
Still hosted home parties
Still saw her family regularly
Still went to the gym
Still went out to dinners and pub trips
Still managed to film a music video

What has she missed out on?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So if Norwich or much of the South ends up in Tier 3, although I appreciate how much it sucks and will be awful for a lot of others who’ve done nothing but follow the rules all year, my sympathies will be very limited for the Helen’s of the world who think they deserve special treatment.
I don't think Helens had any idea what's been going on in other parts of the country unfortunately. For someone who can't keep home, she's very sheltered when it comes to things outside her own life. As much as I personally don't want to be in Tier 3, if it keeps people like Helen home then I'd rather it. But tbh, Tier 3 will not be much different to what I and many other people in Norfolk are already doing.

However, looking at the new gov restrictions for after this lockdown, Tier 3 really isn't that strict?? She can still get her hair and nails done, can meet with people outside in a group of 6, go to the gym etc. She'll love this! She'll be abusing it as much as possible

Reactions: 14
She's no idea that people in other parts of the country have still been having to zoom their friends over the summer, whereas shes been acting like its 2018

The audacity to moan about not seeing your mates for 5 days. duck off Helen.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.