Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just catching up so idk if anyone said this but “talking about gross stuff like threesomes and shitting urself”
Cut to QUESTION 6: Have i ever had a threesome?
ANSWER: Kind of, but not really

Nice talk 😍
Yeah what does that even mean? How do you kind of have a threesome. I’m thinking there was just her and one other person and maths is not her strong point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It means she’s never had a threesome but doesn’t want to admit it because she thinks implying she has makes her a cool rock n’ roller :rolleyes::sleep:.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah what does that even mean? How do you kind of have a threesome. I’m thinking there was just her and one other person and maths is not her strong point.
Maybe she kissed another girl while her boyfriend was in the room just to impress him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone fart at a bootcamp with so many others? I'd be bleeping mortified.

The question poser asked if she'd ACCIDENTALLY done it and old Helga was basically like 'yeah I do on purpose all the time'. If you do it all the time hun it's not accidental. Either that or you need a doctor immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would anyone fart at a bootcamp with so many others? I'd be bleeping mortified.

The question poser asked if she'd ACCIDENTALLY done it and old Helga was basically like 'yeah I do on purpose all the time'. If you do it all the time hun it's not accidental. Either that or you need a doctor immediately.
Her insides must be a right state given her appalling diet- we’ve seen all the ‘poo pills’ she keeps in her cupboards. Being proud of having so little control over your bodily functions is very immature and a bit weird.

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but I am totally breaking out around my mouth, on a much less sore scale to helen but everywhere I looked did say hormones... if anyone else has had these spots and got rid of them I'd love to know how.

Also- I do wash my hands and clean my face so im not that similar to our favorite petri dish.

Her make up is so so heavy, I don't get why she thinks it suits her. I dont even know when the clown face truly began..
I used to get this a lot around my period and apparently dairy makes it worse so I cut back on dairy and my skin improved. Might not work for everyone but worth a try 😊

Reactions: 1
‘Talking about disgusting stuff LIKE threesomes’? Helen, the fact you talk about literally shitting yourself without any shame is more disgusting than having a threesome.

Reactions: 19
‘Talking about disgusting stuff LIKE threesomes’? Helen, the fact you talk about literally shitting yourself without any shame is more disgusting than having a threesome.
Funny how she blatantly put a blanket assumption people who have threesomes should be kink shamed because it’s “disgusting” whilst she claims to be sooooo sex positive - sex positive is making people feel accepted not getting your fanny and vibrators out at every opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It means she’s never had a threesome but doesn’t want to admit it because she thinks implying she has makes her a cool rock n’ roller :rolleyes::sleep:.
She couldn't even remember who she'd had sex in a car with 🤭

Funny how she blatantly put a blanket assumption people who have threesomes should be kink shamed because it’s “disgusting” whilst she claims to be sooooo sex positive - sex positive is making people feel accepted not getting your fanny and vibrators out at every opportunity
Oh good point! I wonder how ann summers would feel knowing one of the people they constantly gift things to thinks threesomes are disgusting, thus kink shaming :unsure:

Wait, also I thought recently she had said she'd hooked up with guys between relationships (I think the relationships after her marriage) but she's only had one one night stand when she was younger? Obviously don't have to have had sex with someone to hook up with them but idk

Reactions: 11

Oh good point! I wonder how ann summers would feel knowing one of the people they constantly gift things to thinks threesomes are disgusting, thus kink shaming :unsure:
I bet those packages are about to stop.

Reactions: 5

Wait, also I thought recently she had said she'd hooked up with guys between relationships (I think the relationships after her marriage) but she's only had one one night stand when she was younger? Obviously don't have to have had sex with someone to hook up with them but idk

Yup, on Kat's podcast she said she "fucked around" after her long relationship with Maff. I don't believe that 🤣

I've come to the conclusion that she's a big fat liar pants on fire. She was never into sex before but she gets a job with Ann Summers and suddenly she's a "sex addict"

She can't remember who she shagged in a car - because it didn't happen.

She thinks she had a threesome but wasn't sure - because it didn't happen

I believe she's saying that she kissed "lots of girls" just to say it, and same for when she said she questioned her sexuality "once".

She can't remember or give details about any of those questions but she knew the exact day and all the teeny tiny details of when she sharted, farted and pissed herself 🙄

She lies and exaggerates most likely because she's so boring in bed and so over compensates with saying she's done all this tit because she's "sooo naughty tee hee"

Just look how she acts with her bleeping free dildos.

Ann Summers bagged themselves a winner with Helen "I promote unsafe sex and describe threesomes as disgusting" Anderson 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yup, on Kat's podcast she said she "fucked around" after her long relationship with Maff. I don't believe that 🤣

I've come to the conclusion that she's a big fat liar pants on fire. She was never into sex before but she gets a job with Ann Summers and suddenly she's a "sex addict"

She can't remember who she shagged in a car, but remembers shagging in the car - because it didn't happen.

She thinks she had a threesome but wasn't sure - because it didn't happen

I believe she's saying that she kissed "lots of girls" just to say it, and same for when she said she questioned her sexuality "once".

She can't remember or give details about any of those questions but she knew the exact day and all the teeny tiny details of when she sharted, farted and pissed herself 🙄

She lies and exaggerates most likely because she's so boring in bed and so over compensates with saying she's done all this tit because she's "sooo naughty tee hee"

Ann Summers bagged themselves a winner with Helen "I promote unsafe sex and describe threesomes as disgusting" Anderson 🙄
Sorry for the tmi guys but I can remember everyone I’ve slept with. Also how can you not be sure if you’ve had a threesome? You either have or you haven’t.

Reactions: 29
As far as I’m aware she’s someone who has pretty much always had a serious boyfriend from her teens. She’s a serial monogamist. Unless sexual experimentation took place within those relationships she can’t have that much varied experience. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s no point in pretending otherwise.

Reactions: 16
Unrelated but was looking at other YouTubers and really surprised Helen hasn't tried to set up a Patreon yet for extra money, given how flat her channel growth and interactions have been and also the fact she feels determined to delete all criticism (so would enjoy a fan only validation space). I mean I can't imagine it would be successful and doubt she wants to come up with another Q&A more content but I am wondering what's stopped her from trying it.

Reactions: 7
Did any of you see her post on Instagram stories about the fake sunny bones account? It’s been deleted now :eek:

Reactions: 6
Sorry for the tmi guys but I can remember everyone I’ve slept with. Also how can you not be sure if you’ve had a threesome? You either have or you haven’t.
I definitely know people that don’t especially if they’re usually drunk or they sleep with a lot of people so could be that, although sleeping with someone in a car when you’re a teen - so literally in your formative years- seems like a pretty big deal and personally I’d remember it..

As far as I’m aware she’s someone who has pretty much always had a serious boyfriend from her teens. She’s a serial monogamist. Unless sexual experimentation took place within those relationships she can’t have that much varied experience. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s no point in pretending otherwise.
Yeah this literally adds to my point Helen clearly doesn’t experiment because she’s so hooked on the idea of monogamous relationships and being devoted to one person - that has always turned out to be a cis man. Don’t get me wrong she’s probably (maybe?) gone home with a lad n maybe a girl once or twice but Not the sexual maverick she’s making herself out to be 😂

She was probably drunk and found a 3 way mirror 🤣
She’s thinks the sun shines out of her nowhere - I don’t doubt she’s tried 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.